Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Silva Vs Diaz January 31st in Las Vegas.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Branch vs. Okami in WSOF on Oct. 24.
    Last edited by Skel; 07-29-14 at 07:07 PM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Silva Vs Diaz January 31st in Las Vegas.
    Holy shit. just hoping silva opens up as fav. would love to fade him.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

^^^ marz I like your thinking. I favor diaz over wiedman in 5 rnds. Diaz would've put 200 punches to wiedmans head in that 4 and 5 round and stopped his ass.

Lick496
    Lick496's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2196

i would be shocked if silva was less than a -300 fav

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    ^^^ marz I like your thinking. I favor diaz over wiedman in 5 rnds. Diaz would've put 200 punches to wiedmans head in that 4 and 5 round and stopped his ass.
    I know ill prob get backfire from this... but silva has fought mediocre fighters his whole career. mediocre fighters with weak mentality's. you can literally just tell there mind f-cked in the octagon against the spider. first fighter to not show a losers mentality ( cheal sonnen ) put up a good fight the first time. second time made errors and never had the stand-up to compete with anderson anyway. then came the weidman domination. diaz is one of the only fighters his caliber, great striking. great ju-jitsu. honestly i will put some big money on diaz.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I don't see how Nick Diaz can possibly win this fight.. While AS has been looking like crap lately against CW only, I still think he has something left and to prove...

Nick Diaz doesn't have the power to KO Anderson and I don't think he can out strike him either.. AS will frustrate Nick Diaz standing by staying out of range.. Bad match up for Nick Diaz as long as AS doesn't break his leg again kicking the shiit out of Nick..

When is the last time Nick Diaz has even been in the cage and training regularly? I picture him smoking bowls and riding his bicycle around town and that's about it for the last few years..

I think Anderson Silva wins this one by decision or possibly even by KO late.. My money will be on Anderson Silva in this matchup..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-29-14 at 07:29 PM.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Weidman does not have insane power jibby. Machida's chin is not great, and he ate all of wiedmans power shots.

Now Canderson was flashed KO'd in the first rnd of the first fight. KO'd in the second round of the first fight, then flashed KO'd again in the first round of the second fight.

Cheal pillow fists dropped Anderson twice. His chin is done and Diaz KO'd Lawler and Paul Daley with damn near one shot.

This isnt Thales Lates or Patrick Cote. Diaz has serious Boxing credentials. He sparred regularly with Andre Ward and Omar Henry in Oakland.

RIP OMar

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't see how Nick Diaz can possibly win this fight.. While AS has been looking like crap lately against CW, I still think he has something left and to prove... Nick Diaz doesn't have the power to KO Anderson and I don't think he can out strike him either.. He will frustrate Nick Diaz standing.. Bad match up for Nick Diaz as long as AS doesn't break his leg again kicking the shiit out of Nick..

When is the last time Nick Diaz has even been in the cage and training regularly? I picture him smoking bowls and riding his bicycle around and that's about it..

I think Anderson Silva wins this one by decision.. He's more well rounded even though he's old and almost washed up now..
    Nope you clearly dont. nick diaz is a volume striker. silva has never been a volume striker. hes a KO artist. unfortunately for him, diaz isnt gonna be mentally crushed by the pressure and flop over like a dead fish like forrest griffin did when silva touched him you will see how over-rated silva is when diaz is landing constant body shots moving forward and applying pressure.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

First off this isn't a boxing match fellas, it's a mixed martial arts match.. Secondly, Anderson Silva has the tools to fight Nick Diaz the exact way Carlos Condit fought him and frustrated him.. Nick Diaz doesn't punch as hard as Chris Weidman or Chael Sonnen either as he is a volume puncher.. Anderson Silva will not be there to take those volume punches..

I just think it's a great style match up for Anderson Silva.. Nick Diaz doesn't throw kicks either.. AS will pick him apart at distance and stay out of range as he won't have to worry about being taken down by a strong wrestler either.. Nick will press, get frustrated and might even get dropped late in the fight .. Anderson Silva does have KO power and that's the last thing to go with age..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-29-14 at 07:47 PM.

Skel

Have you heard of wrestling?

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Have you heard of wrestling?
    seriously why the f-ck do you even talk to me? I have no idea who you are. You might want to f-cking check yourself. I was one of the first people on this board to pick Weidman months before the first Wiedman fight against Anderson. Yeah I saw Diaz stuff quite a few GSP take downs. Notice I said 4 and 5 rounds. Weidman was fading bad and Machida was also tired as well. Diaz actually starts picking the pace up in those rounds.
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave Keyboard Warrior 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

I don't see how Nick Diaz can possibly win this fight.. While AS has been looking like crap lately against CW only, I still think he has something left and to prove...

Nick Diaz doesn't have the power to KO Anderson
    and I don't think he can out strike him either.. AS will frustrate Nick Diaz standing by staying out of range.. Bad match up for Nick Diaz as long as AS doesn't break his leg again kicking the shiit out of Nick..

When is the last time Nick Diaz has even been in the cage and training regularly? I picture him smoking bowls and riding his bicycle around town and that's about it for the last few years..

I think Anderson Silva wins this one by decision or possibly even by KO late.. My money will be on Anderson Silva in this matchup..
    Nick Diaz knocked Out Robbie Lawler before Nick came to be a really good striker. And we all know that Robbie can take it.

marzwoody

First off this isn't a boxing match fellas, it's a mixed martial arts match.. Secondly, Anderson Silva has the tools to fight Nick Diaz the exact way Carlos Condit fought him and frustrated him.. Nick Diaz doesn't punch as hard as Chris Weidman or Chael Sonnen either as he is a volume puncher.. Anderson Silva will not be there to take those volume punches..

I just think it's a great style match up for Anderson Silva.. Nick Diaz doesn't throw kicks either.. AS will pick him apart at distance and stay out of range as he won't have to worry about taken down.. Nick will press, get frustrated and might even get dropped late in the fight .. Anderson Silva does have power and that's the last thing to go with age..
    How long since 39 year old Canderson went 5 rounds? nick diaz goes 5 rounds before the pre-workout. diaz is to tough, wont get knocked out. he will be moving forward constantly applying pressure, fighting with no respect for canderson. he will try and get nick's timing down but by then it will be too late, gassed and down on points silva will go on too lose by decision.

Your theory of anderson running around the octagon like condit i just dont see happening. he will want to put on a show and cement his legacy.

Where you at anderson?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Nick Diaz knocked Out Robbie Lawler before Nick came to be a really good striker. And we all know that Robbie can take it.
    Robbie was a brawler back then and took alot of volume before getting dropped 10 years ago by Nick.. Anderson will not stand in front of Nick Diaz and take that.. Nick is not a one punch KO artist..

Kermit

Robbie was a brawler back then and took alot of volume before getting dropped 10 years ago by Nick.. Anderson will not stand in front of Nick Diaz and take that.. Nick is not a one punch KO artist..
    I am just saying that he has sneaky power.

Skel

seriously why the f-ck do you even talk to me? I have no idea who you are. You might want to f-cking check yourself. I was one of the first people on this board to pick Weidman months before the first Wiedman fight against Anderson. Yeah I saw Diaz stuff quite a few GSP take downs. Notice I said 4 and 5 rounds. Weidman was fading bad and Machida was also tired as well. Diaz actually starts picking the pace up in those rounds.
    Nick couldn't even outstrike the worst GSP we've seen in those last two rounds. How again does he beat Weidman? You picked Weidman against Anderson? Congrats. Literally every single bet I've seen you make here in the last month has been wrong.
    Points Awarded:

Keyboard Warrior gave Skel 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Keyboard Warrior

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Nick couldn't even outstrike the worst GSP we've seen in those last two rounds. How again does he beat Weidman? You picked Weidman against Anderson? Congrats. Literally every single bet I've seen you make here in the last month has been wrong.
    f-cking weirdo stalker, Have never talked to you in my life but you're keeping track of "bets" I haven't even posted a real bet here in a long time. Oh god I lost the Tina pick and Kotani. I cant believe Im such a bad capper. I actually did post Tina Over and Smith as some of my plays. Tell the truth, Who are you and why do you have a hard on for me? You're someones ghost and have a real problem with me for some reason. I couldnt tell you any "bets" anyone has made on this forum.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Demetrious Johnson -1775 Just posted a winner. Now that you have shown to be someone stalking my ass, I will try to add up your "winning" bets posted.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Skel, or on2thenext1 or whatever where is your betting thread with units and picks? I cant seem to find it? Since I lost 4 underdogs in row I want to see what a true professional can do.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

triple post gotten to,

Lucas Browne -1500 10 units

Sergey Kovalev -1850 10 units

Daniel Jacobs -675 10 units

Lamont Peterson -2600 10 units

Danny Garcia -4500 10 units

Matthew Macklin -2300 10 units

Khalid Yafai -5400 10 units

Anthony Joshua -11000 10 units

Floyd Mayweather Jr -900 10 units

Damn, Im just too good. Should charge for these picks

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Skel, we can be friends. I saw your ufc 171 thread up 12 units. Nice job man, yes I lost a lot of underdogs lately I will admit. But Im not telling people to tail me or posting "bets" you just know far too much about me and it creeps me out. You asked if I was asian and what not. I know you're a ghost man. It's okay. Sorry If I pissed in you cherrios 2.5 years ago.

Skel

Skel, we can be friends. I saw your ufc 171 thread up 12 units. Nice job man, yes I lost a lot of underdogs lately I will admit. But Im not telling people to tail me or posting "bets" you just know far too much about me and it creeps me out. You asked if I was asian and what not. I know you're a ghost man. It's okay. Sorry If I pissed in you cherrios 2.5 years ago.
    I'm not a ghost; I just like to read old threads here occasionally. I stopped posting all my bets w/ unit sizing recently because it's a chore and I realized that no one else really cares.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

okay man, i had some stalkers i pissed off on here that were harassing my family, calling my wife, sending fake resignation letters to my boss. So I know I have real enemies here on sbr trying to get me.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

okay man, i had some stalkers i pissed off on here that were harassing my family, calling my wife, reffing the Rousey/McMann fight, sending fake resignation letters to my boss. So I know I have real enemies here on sbr trying to get me.
    You're not "Luca's Excuses" on Twitter, are you? He thinks it's you, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

okay man, i had some stalkers i pissed off on here that were harassing my family, calling my wife, sending fake resignation letters to my boss. So I know I have real enemies here on sbr trying to get me.
    What the hell? Really? How did they find you Keyboard?

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by Lick496 View Post
    i would be shocked if silva was less than a -300 fav
    think BFO opened silva -240...pretty sure i saw a tweet from them...

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

I'm not a ghost; I just like to read old threads here occasionally. I stopped posting all my bets w/ unit sizing recently because it's a chore and I realized that no one else really cares.
    As long as your plays hit then people will care. I've always found your plays to be accurate. Keep posting them.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You're not "Luca's Excuses" on Twitter, are you? He thinks it's you, but I'm pretty sure it's not.
    Time to come clean Sider.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    think BFO opened silva -240...pretty sure i saw a tweet from them...
    sure did, -240 at bovada.

marzwoody

Really? how did they get that info? that is messed up on multiple levels man.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 07-30-14 at 06:33 PM.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Really? how did they get that info? that is messed up on multiple levels man.
    Wanna Bet found me on facebook. Then put my address on 4chan. Wanna Bet then put a fake ad on craiglist about a party at my address and made some strong homosexual hints as the purpose of the party. Frankly my hate for this board and some of the posters here is the only thing keeping me interested in mma. It's not safe here David.

First ... 6789101112 Last