MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    You come across like a ten year old and just embarress yourself. this is going nowhere so im just gonna stop.
    You coudent get under my skin if you tried son. what i would give to see you in real life, but of course you dont exist in the real world. thanks for validating your a troll, all you do is waste time you bum, and your rap music is shitty. haha.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 05-28-15 at 10:28 AM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Marzwoody vs MD - Tough internet fight to break down.. I'll take a shot at it...

MD has vocabulary and instantly goes in for the kill with those words of his.. A ruthless individual that is clever but predictable.. Marzwoody on the other seems to really be able to take good verbal beating and not seemed fazed.. Marzwoody seems to have the thicker internet battle armor but MD has the larger verbal sword..

Anyone know the odds on this fight yet? LOL.. You guys are silly....
    Lol, my only problem is responding to people. i take it to that next level like most things

marzwoody

Here is some real rap music, start from here, then it might start to rework your retarded brain to have some good taste in music.

MD

Here is some real rap music, start from here, then it might start to rework your retarded brain to have some good taste in music. doubtful tho.
    Is this the same approach you took when you were trying to convince us all that Brendan Schaub doesn't know how to throw punches?

"i wuldnt have got caugt in tat choke eyether, hioki's a bum"

MD

He might want to learn how to throw punches first. those shots he loaded up on arlovski looked sloppy as hell, and his hand just bounced off arloski's cheeks because he doesn't know how to make a fist properly. it reminded me of school playground slap fights involving girls. also on his twitter it says UFC "athlete" instead of fighter, that says it all really.

marzwoody

Is he related to you? no wonder your betting and losing 10G's dental work must be expensive in ireland

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Is he related to you? no wonder your betting and losing 10G's dental work must be expensive in ireland
    Good news, I hear that England has hired a dentist now. He starts in December.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Good news, I hear that England has hired a dentist now. He starts in December.
    Let me know when you get here. im guessing the whole MMA betting thing dident work out?

MD

Looks more like you.

Actually, looks a lot like you. That's hilarious. Nice teeth bro.

marzwoody

I think your mistaken, my teeth are perfect. i dont have 5 inch gaps inbetween my teeth like your irish brother. i would say put up a pic of your chops as comparison but we both know thats never gonna happen. poor MD is scared of a little ridicule. awwww.

MD

I think your mistaken, my teeth are perfect. i dont have 5 inch gaps inbetween my teeth like your irish brother. i would say put up a pic of your chops as comparison but we both know thats never gonna happen. poor MD is scared of a little ridicule.

marzwoody

Haha point proven. i own you like my bitch. thanks for making me feel good.

MD

Haha point proven. i own you like my bitch. thanks for making me feel good.
    Must take a hell of a lot to make you feel good looking like this:

marzwoody

I just need to read your posts son. makes me feel good knowing there are such losers that are below me in life. esp, when they are negative haters!

MD

I just need to read your posts son. makes me feel good knowing there are such losers that are below me in life. esp, when they are negative haters!
    You come across like a ten year old and just embarress yourself. this is going nowhere so im just gonna stop.
    You've posted nine times since then. You're "embarress"ing yourself bro.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Let me know when you get here. im guessing the whole MMA betting thing dident work out?
    Took me several minutes to realize you're accusing me of being a dentist pejoratively?

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Lol.
    Why is this funny?

About 500$ won on main event and Layla each... $75 for initial and end of broadcast adds up on +300-+600 bud...

I can post the screenies tonight... Actually at my 6-figure job right now unlike you...

marzwoody

Took me several minutes to realize you're accusing me of being a dentist pejoratively?
    Only kidding nuns, you've been a good guy recently, not trying to start shit with you.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvius View Post
    Why is this funny?

About 500$ won on main event and Layla each... $75 for initial and end of broadcast adds up on +300-+600 bud...

I can post the screenies tonight... Actually at my 6-figure job right now unlike you...
    Because $25 limits.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Because $25 limits.
    I won over a grand the night that taker lost. Pretty sure Pun did, too.

MD

I won over a grand the night that taker lost. Pretty sure Pun did, too.
    What were the odds on Cena, though? He was +175 or something last time I checked the odds, with Kane being -140. That's a lot of $25 bets.

Also, not suggesting it's not possible, just that I find it funny that someone I've never seen posting in this subforum would show up and say that they won a grand on a $25 limit market.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

It's $50 limit for one thing, not $25.

I dunno what any of the prices were, I didn't pay attention.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

I had 75 dollar limits on that TNA PPV when that guy lost because another wrestler came up through the floor in a steel cage match. Not even trolling here.

MD

It's $50 limit for one thing, not $25.

I dunno what any of the prices were, I didn't pay attention.
    wat

It was $25 for me. Why even bother limiting me on that?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

wat

It was $25 for me. Why even bother limiting me on that?
    I could be wrong, but I think its $50 right before close. I can get $10 down and I have 20% limit across the board.

I know I bet $50s on the last one.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Can you blame him? Being a Dentist doesn't have the prestige as a maintenance guy.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think limits can jump around depending on the ppv. This last ppv ( money in the bank) i couldn't put anything past 25. Couple of wm's ago they allowed at least 200.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    I think limits can jump around depending on the ppv. This last ppv ( money in the bank) i couldn't put anything past 25. Couple of wm's ago they allowed at least 200.
    Same. Doubt we ever see 200$ limits for WWE again, though. Too much opportunity for corruption.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Same. Doubt we ever see 200$ limits for WWE again, though. Too much opportunity for corruption.
    I can't believe they even have betting lines for WWE fake wrestling.. I thought you guys were joking.. Still, unless you are on the inside it's still gambling... I wouldn't touch it personally...

Who's from Ireland? Marzwoody or MD? I was there a few years ago for 2 weeks loved it!!!! Beer flows warm, and the guieness and murphy's stout beers on draft are amazing unlike here in the States....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-30-14 at 08:03 PM.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

MD

Sac, a friend of mine made me a BLT earlier, and put mayo on it, which I try to avoid, but it was really good. Way better than most mayo.

She then told me that it was vegan mayonnaise that she had made herself with no eggs and no gluten. Wtf? I thought vegan everything was terrible.

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Bet 25 on initial and 50 on end of broadcast... Remember if the odds change at all you can do it again

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Sac, a friend of mine made me a BLT earlier, and put mayo on it, which I try to avoid, but it was really good. Way better than most mayo.

She then told me that it was vegan mayonnaise that she had made herself with no eggs and no gluten. Wtf? I thought vegan everything was terrible.
    Hard to say what she used as a thickening agent, i''d assume Xanthan gum. The kicker about mayo is that your not really tasting much egg, its mostly just used for the inherent lecithin which acts as a stabalizer and emulsification agent. Really, with something like mayo, you are mostly getting the seasoning and acid, not so much with a hollandaise where the eggs are a prominent flavor. I was a vegan for a year in my teens, bad desicion on so many levels.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Hard to say what she used as a thickening agent, i''d assume Xanthan gum. The kicker about mayo is that your not really tasting much egg, its mostly just used for the inherent lecithin which acts as a stabalizer and emulsification agent. Really, with something like mayo, you are mostly getting the seasoning and acid, not so much with a hollandaise where the eggs are a prominent flavor. I was a vegan for a year in my teens, bad desicion on so many levels.
    Yogurt can be used as a thickening agent and substitute for Mayo.. My best guess anyways as I cook and experiment all the time with healthy recipes... Kinda like yogurt based salad dressings in sense which can be very tasty...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Soy turns your penis into a vag.

Make aioli, not that difficult and tastes amazing.

First 12