Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Swanson was clearly going to win today.

I can not believe people actually bet against him. -200ish was a bargian. I predicted he would win about 2 months ago, can not believe it was a decision though, but I did not bet props only the ML.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

nice call, -5000 was the right line for this

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Live bet hit Swanson by decision +850 +849 +848 +847 +846 +845 +1000

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I can not believe people actually bet against him. -200ish was a bargian. I predicted he would win about 2 months ago, can not believe it was a decision though, but I did not bet props only the ML.
    Are all these hindsight threads some sort of an injoke that I'm not getting?
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave NunyaBidness 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Educ8d Degener8 gave NunyaBidness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    nice call, -5000 was the right line for this
    I personally caped it around -1250

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Stop....
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave mirinquads 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Hilarious Shit gets more funny by the day.

Lick496
    Lick496's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2196

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  35.4 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I lost pretty big because I bet cub inside the distance and -8.5 points. Fortunately I was able to catch some of that betDSI's -5.5

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    I lost pretty big because I bet cub inside the distance and -8.5 points. Fortunately I was able to catch some of that betDSI's -5.5
    I had him ITD and straight, think the straight play just fell short of covering the ITD play but I'll have to check the numbers.

Won't be getting a chance to watch any of these fights any time soon, seeking honest assessments of wether Ferreira, Swanson and Musoke were worth the price I got for them... From what I've read on Sherdog PBP and MMA decision it seems Ferreira was, Swanson wasn't and Musoke was. Thoughts?

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    I had him ITD and straight, think the straight play just fell short of covering the ITD play but I'll have to check the numbers.

Won't be getting a chance to watch any of these fights any time soon, seeking honest assessments of wether Ferreira, Swanson and Musoke were worth the price I got for them... From what I've read on Sherdog PBP and MMA decision it seems Ferreira was, Swanson wasn't and Musoke was. Thoughts?
    Meant to post this in event thread. Please ignore and continue on with the joke.

I capped Swanson at -Pi to the power of 63 and had 2 G-units reading the play by play with me.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Wilbo86 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheCalculator

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post

I would say all 3 were worth the price. Jeremy put up a good fight for the first 3 rounds. I did hedge with Stephens by R1 & R2 -- which I would do again. But Cub was on another level and that was apparent R4 and R5.

In retrospect the ITD was a mistake. Stephens is as tough as it fawkin gets. Betting Cub straight was the smartest way to go.

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    I would say all 3 were worth the price. Jeremy put up a good fight for the first 3 rounds. I did hedge with Stephens by R1 & R2 -- which I would do again. But Cub was on another level and that was apparent R4 and R5.

In retrospect the ITD was a mistake. Stephens is as tough as it fawkin gets. Betting Cub straight was the smartest way to go.
    The PBP mentioned a potential broken hand in the 1st or 2nd... in which case maybe was less value on Swanson than we thought? Sounds like we had the exact same thoughts going into this one. I did give Stephens credit for toughness going in. Got to respect anyone that can GTD with Pettis, Cerronoe etc at LW... might have been another case where i let my "impressive knockout bias" get he better of me.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Wilbo everyone 1/2 expected cub to finish most took cub straight because of the book they use..and if in vegas that is it

TheCalculator

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Wilbo everyone 1/2 expected cub to finish most took cub straight because of the book they use..and if in vegas that is it
    Most of my action was on -8.5 -- which was 1 focking judge away from being a win.