Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Rousey spilled the beans, McMann threw the fight.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/28...nted-to-be-ufc

I told you all something did not smell right.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I hope Rhonda gets her arse beat soon.... I'd love to see her take a wicked head kick and go out cold and twitch on the canvas.. LOL.... I never liked that girl for some reason.. Too much tude...

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Jibby, I feel you, But I respect Rousey a lot in this situation. The UFC tried to sell that win and fight as something real and Rousey just blew the lid off what happened that night.

A lot of respect to Rousey for not claiming it was a legit win.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

hey KB, i just finished posting this in another (Faber*Edgar*Rousey=Investment-Grade Parlay) thread...

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    a propos nothing, i STILL would like to see McMann fight Rousey...

that and the last Faber stoppage (against Barao) were ridiculously OVER-protective...compared to letting Weidman almost kill Munoz...and Brown almost kill E.Silva...(and the word "almost" is used literally--not figuratively--in this context)

great sport this...shame about "what passes for the officiating of it"
    if it was "choreographed"...and it eff'ing was...the referee was in on the dance
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-28-14 at 04:49 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

First you're blaming Herb Dean for the early stoppage, now you're saying she threw the fight. She lost and you lost. Accept it, regardless of the reason.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Been trying to tell you guys for years that MMA, UFC, and the rest is a real as WWE.
    Accept it for what it is.

Entertainment, just like Vince McMahon's outfit, just without the masks and costumes.
    Points Awarded:

Keyboard Warrior gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    First you're blaming Herb Dean for the early stoppage, now you're saying she threw the fight. She lost and you lost. Accept it, regardless of the reason.
    Move along dumby, this situation is too complex for you to comprehend

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    hey KB, i just finished posting this in another (Faber*Edgar*Rousey=Investment-Grade Parlay) thread...

if it was "choreographed"...and it eff'ing was...the referee was in on the dance
    Of course Herb was in on it. That is why the UFC is pissed at McMann. The public did not buy the ending at all.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

One winning event from Gabe and he gets cocky as shit. This thread was just relaying news. You decide to act like a tough guy and belittle me.

Congrats, you nailed another -400 Rousey fight. You really have talent.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nowhere in that article did it say anything about anyone throwing a fight. This conspiracy theory is just silly.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol get over it man. she lost. normally people aren't this butt-hurt over something. you should be looking forward to mcmanns next fight instead of still being mad she got dropped like a sack of potatoes.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

mcmann didn't throw the fight!! haha, wtf? She lost bro..

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Lol get over it man. she lost. normally people aren't this butt-hurt over something. you should be looking forward to mcmanns next fight instead of still being mad she got dropped like a sack of potatoes.
    McMann has been cut by Zuffa

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    McMann has been cut by Zuffa
    Proof?

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    Nowhere in that article did it say anything about anyone throwing a fight. This conspiracy theory is just silly.
    Explain this gif Jimm??

Ronda cant use the word fix or the commission will suspend her.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Proof?
    She is frozen for a year then will be cut. Per the contract. Same situation Roger Huerta was in.

http://www.mmaconvert.com/2008/07/31...-ufc-fighters/

So what does this mean for Huerta? Is he leaving? Well, he can’t yet since he has two fights left on his current contract. MMAPayout.com suggests if he beats Kenny Florian at UFC 87, Zuffa may sit him out like they did with Andrei Arlovksi. If that happens, Huerta plans on returning to college to finish his degree.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Read between the lines, McMann clearly threw the fight because she was afraid of being under the amount of scrutiny that Rousey is. Can you imagine what would happen if her abortion became public knowledge?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Keyboard Warrior

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

She threw the fight, yet she tried her best to protest the stoppage and result. Cool.

First she lost 'cos of Herb Dean, now she lost 'cos she wanted to.

Doesn't matter why she lost. SHE LOST. Move on. I know she's your favorite MMA fighter and it's hard to accept that she didn't win the fight you were telling people for years she would win, but you have to accept it.

I'm not "talking shit" like in the PM you sent me. I'm talking to you like a person. You're being mental. Stop it. Unless this really is literally the only way you're able to keep yourself busy.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I'm PISSED about the Moontasri and Neto decisions last night, as well as Schaub at 174... but gotta move on

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

All I got from that article is that McMann didn't seem to take the fight as seriously as Rousey did.

MD

Doesn't matter why she lost. SHE LOST. Move on.
    I'm PISSED about the Moontasri and Neto decisions last night, as well as Schaub at 174... but gotta move on

Gabriel Killian @GabeKillianMMA
    · 9h

I profited from the Sanchez decision, then paid for it with Schaub, Moontasri and Neto. Karma got me in three's.

Gabriel Killian @GabeKillianMMA · 9h

I could say "Moontasri coulda done more in the third to cement the round..." but that doesn't excuse the bad decision. He did more than Joe.

Would have been an incredible night if Neto and Moontasri had gotten their earned decisions. Judging in MMA needs to be addressed seriously.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

Gabriel Killian @GabeKillianMMA
    · 9h

I profited from the Sanchez decision, then paid for it with Schaub, Moontasri and Neto. Karma got me in three's.

I could say "Moontasri coulda done more in the third to cement the round..." but that doesn't excuse the bad decision. He did more than Joe.

Would have been an incredible night if Neto and Moontasri had gotten their earned decisions. Judging in MMA needs to be addressed seriously.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
    I said I'm pissed about those decisions. How is that being a hypocrite? lol it's not. it's proof that I indeed was/am pissed.

Also, those posts are from LAST NIGHT, when the fights were. They are not from months in the future.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I'm not still posting about how pissed I am that Cody Bollinger got robbed against Tyson Nam in January... If you posted a Tweet about me complaining about that fight last night, then that woulda made sense...

MD

I'm not still posting about how pissed I am that Cody Bollinger got robbed against Tyson Nam in January... If you posted a Tweet about me complaining about that fight last night, then that woulda made sense...
    Uh, maybe because Bollinger won that fight.

You thought Hallmann beat Iaquinta dude. Doesn't get worse than that.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Uh, maybe because Bollinger won that fight.

You thought Hallmann beat Iaquinta dude. Doesn't get worse than that.
    I was giving an example of a bad decision, and no, Bollinger did not deserve that decision. Everyone else agrees: http://mmadecisions.com/decision/483...r-vs-Tyson-Nam

and no, I don't think Hallmann beat Iaquinta. Maybe at the time of watching I was hoping it would be close enough to where he could steal a decision, I don't remember watching the fight live, but rewatching it when capping Iaquinta/Clarke and Hallmann/Edwards, I thought Iaquinta clearly won.

LOL @ MD looking for any minor opportunity to attack me with something, even when there really isn't anything.

using posts about me referring to poor decisions right after they happened and comparing it to saying someone threw a fight 5 months ago. ridiculous, man.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I felt it might be a bad idea to start coming here on occasion again. Negative shit is unavoidable here. I'm out, guys. XO

MD

I was giving an example of a bad decision, and no, Bollinger did not deserve that decision. Everyone else agrees: http://mmadecisions.com/decision/483...r-vs-Tyson-Nam

and no, I don't think Hallmann beat Iaquinta. Maybe at the time of watching I was hoping it would be close enough to where he could steal a decision, I don't remember watching the fight live, but rewatching it when capping Iaquinta/Clarke and Hallmann/Edwards, I thought Iaquinta clearly won.

LOL @ MD looking for any minor opportunity to attack me with something, even when there really isn't anything.

using posts about me referring to poor decisions right after they happened and comparing it to saying someone threw a fight 5 months ago. ridiculous, man.
    First off, you said that Bollinger got robbed, not that he robbed Nam, which is what I was referring to.

Secondly, "I don't think Hallmann beat Iaquinta. Maybe at the time of watching I was hoping it would be close enough to where he could steal a decision":

"We lost a big play on Craig there, and the night continued. Al Iaquinta defeated Piotr Hallmann via unanimous decision, in a fight that was much closer than the scorecards indicate. Personally, I thought Hallmann managed to edge it out and was about to get a split decision nod, so I was surprised to see a unanimous decision for Iaquinta. A split, or at worse a 29-28 across I would have understood, but I just don’t see how anyone would give all three rounds to Iaquinta. I personally had it 29-28 for Hallmann. Nonetheless, we lost a moderate play on him at +125, and also a small play on him to win by decision at +352."

You're so full of shit.
    Points Awarded:

Keyboard Warrior gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

alpinepetey
    alpinepetey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

McMann fighting at UFN 47. So much for that theory of them freezing her contract.....

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by alpinepetey View Post
    McMann fighting at UFN 47. So much for that theory of them freezing her contract.....
    They liked her work against Rousey so she is jobbing for the Invicta Champ to get Rousey another credible contender. Murphy R1 TKO :01

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    They liked her work against Rousey so she is jobbing for the Invicta Champ to get Rousey another credible contender. Murphy R1 TKO :01
    Sour grapes Sider? You're still coming to terms with the fact that you worshipped a can. Actually McCann is even worse than a can. She is a whore being pimped by the UFC to get on her knee's against Murphy.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

I was fooled Ron, my sweet girl getting pimped by zuffa now. Passed around like a cheap cig. Murphy Rd 1 0:01 TKO

marzwoody

I have a feeling McMann will be wrestling with the WWE in a couple of years... maybe then you can make some winning bets on her sider.