Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

now it all makes perfect sense!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Tristar teammates Rory MacDonald and Mike Ricci teamed up on Twitter after MacDonald questioned War Machine’s manhood due to the fact that War Machine cried after a recent fight of his. After that, Ben Askren jumped in to talk some smack, which led Mike Ricci to get involved and tell Askren to behave himself.
    Hit the jump to see the Twitter war.
    @rory_macdonald whenever the penetrate they want to; that's when.
    — War Machine (@WarMachine170) May 31, 2014
    @MikeyRicci Id beat you and your BF Rory back to back no problem. Stop wasting my time you bum.
    — Ben Askren (@Benaskren) May 30, 2014
    @Benaskren I'll make sure to watch your next fight if I need help falling asleep. Calling me a bum? make 55 watch the beating I put on you
    — Mike Ricci (@MikeyRicci) May 30, 2014
    @MikeyRicci no creativity, you suck at fighting and will only fight me at 155. You such a bum, can't believe I'm wasting time responding.
    — Ben Askren (@Benaskren) May 30, 2014
    @MikeyRicci @Benaskren watched one of bens fights 2day, was very impressed with his technical ability its a shame he has no respect
    — Rory MacDonald (@rory_macdonald) May 30, 2014
    Certainly interesting to say the least. Given that Askren is signed to ONE FC, and Dana White’s dislike for Askren, this fight most likely will never materialize.
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/rory-macdonald....qMf7Cykf.dpuf

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 10:46 AM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Bruce Leeroy lookin' good.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

training hard for Faber

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Looks like someone just watched the Joe Rogan show.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Looks like someone just watched the Joe Rogan show.
    ha yeah, it reminded me of how good it was....saw it live when it happened though brah

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha Bones dont give a fuuuck

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Cole Miller has been forced out of a planned matchup with Conor McGregor, and Diego Brandao has agreed to step in as a replacement opponent.
    The new matchup now headlines UFC Fight Night 46, which takes place July 19 at The O2 in Dublin.
    UFC officials today announced the change and revealed that Miller ha suffered torn ligaments in his hand and is currently in a full cast. Despite the change, UFC President remains optimistic the fight will be a barnburner.
    “Diego Brandao is explosive and a well-rounded fighter,” White stated. “This should be a war.”

Lick496
    Lick496's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2196

Cole Miller has been forced out of a planned matchup with Conor McGregor, and Diego Brandao has agreed to step in as a replacement opponent.
    The new matchup now headlines UFC Fight Night 46, which takes place July 19 at The O2 in Dublin.
    UFC officials today announced the change and revealed that Miller ha suffered torn ligaments in his hand and is currently in a full cast. Despite the change, UFC President remains optimistic the fight will be a barnburner.
    “Diego Brandao is explosive and a well-rounded fighter,” White stated. “This should be a war.”

damn.... i saw conor was only like -250ish in the fight with Miller

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sucks, conor was a lock. but diego is a more dangerous fight for conor.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

What is chicken heads, penetrate, and units mean? Still a bit new to this forum and just not smart enough yet to figure out the terminology ..

My guessing -

Chicken Heads- Chicken shiits..

Penetrate - no idea but I see this word used alot on posts.. I'm thinking of my next gf with this term...

Units - Either a 100 bucks or a 1000 bucks?..

I'll rip myself with picture below for asking these questions to save you guys the trouble... Little help please?
    Attached Images  

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What is chicken heads, penetrate, and units mean? Still a bit new to this forum and just not smart enough yet to figure out the terminology ..

My guessing -

Penetrate - no idea but I see this word used alot on posts.. I'm thinking of my next gf with this term...

I'll rip myself with picture below for asking these questions to save you guys the trouble... Little help please?
    Penetrate is the word which appears when you type in the F word.. Lol.. watch this to learn what chicken heads are my friend

Ron_Paul_2012

My guessing -

A unit can represent any percentage of one's bankroll. However, more often than not 1 unit is equal to 1% of one's total bankroll.
    So if I were wagering 10 units it would be 10% of my total bankroll. Most people only wager between 1-5 units per fight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Thanks Marz for F bomb "penetrate" substitution knowledge.. I really should have picked that up by now but I don't curse unless I hurt myself. LOL...

Vid is 2 hours but figuring chicken head it's a nutrition thing for tools maybe? Go healthy and gluten free crap.. IDK?

Still bent on Units and these bet points? I got 400 bet points and if I could wipe my arse with them I probably would.. Any chance to cash them in bud?

Thanks anyways for the reply and the F bomb replacement term..

BTW- Nice rack and natural on the Bruce Leroy pics that you commented on MD..

marzwoody

^^ Thanks Marz for F bomb "penetrate" substitution knowledge.. I really should have picked that up by now but I don't curse unless I hurt myself. LOL...

Vid is 2 hours but figuring chicken head it's a nutrition thing for tools maybe? Go healthy and gluten free crap.. IDK?

Still bent on Units and these bet points? I got 400 bet points and if I could wipe my arse with them I probably would.. Any chance to cash them in bud?

No problem.. and no chicken head is just a term for a dumb chick Lol..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    A unit can represent any percentage of one's bankroll. However, more often than not 1 unit is equal to 1% of one's total bankroll.
    So if I were wagering 10 units it would be 10% of my total bankroll. Most people only wager between 1-5 units per fight.
    Wow, that's deep... Into bank roll that is.. I would have never guessed that.. Thank's Ronster..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wow, that's deep... Into bank roll that is.. I would have never guessed that.. Thank's Ronster..
    lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Penetrate is the word which appears when you type in the F word.. Lol.. watch this to learn what chicken heads are my friend
    yes Jibbeh, watch anything where Brendan Schaub is talking for more than 2 minutes and you will hear the phrases "chickenheads", "playing grab-ass", and "Lose my number bro" multiple times. He will also mention his "Prius" and the fact that Leonardo Di Caprio drives one. Oh also he'll say that being mounted isnt actually dangerous anymore" - would be hilarious if Arlovski mounts him and pounds away!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 06-04-14 at 05:17 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Rofl

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

marzwoody

Lulz

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ahead of the UFC’s first ever fight night in Albuquerque, two of the cities most prominent fighters engaged in a real-life fist fight during a training session.
    Details are bleak on the matter, as situations like this usually stay in the gym, but Dave Meltzer, of ‘The Wrestling Observer’, spilled the beans.
    Check it:
    “If that’s not bad enough, there was a real fight in the gym with Bagautinov and Rustam Khabilov. While everyone is publicly playing it down, everyone also admits it happened. The way we heard it was Khabilov, who is a lightweight, gave Bagautinov a beating, although not bad enough to cause him to pull out of the fight.”
    In short, Saturday’s main event’er, Rustam Khabilov beat up UFC 174 title challenger and teammate Ali Bagautinov at Greg Jackson’s.
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/two-of-ufcs-fi....xbHezTZU.dpuf

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So when Schaub was on JRE a few months ago he tells a story about Kimbo and a racist Aryan brotherhood dude in the TUF house. Who do we think he is referring to...I'm assuming Mike Wessel? (skip to 2 mins 15)...
    Last edited by Vaughany; 06-05-14 at 09:59 AM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Scott Junk

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yee had the Aryan vibe. Wes Shivers got that vibe as well!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Inv...Targeted-68815

Fight Pass finally worth something.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Inv...Targeted-68815

Fight Pass finally worth something.
    Yup. Going to have to get fight pass now.

First 12345 ... Last