Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Manual labor isn't my thing. If you ever need a website/seo/sem let me know. Those aren't my things either but I have a team that is really good at it.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    My boii Marz is gonna have an exotic armenian lapdancer suckin on his sweaty hairy ballz whilst he countz his winningz
    So Marz is Gaberz?

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    PM'd to all the people who matter.

You gotta be cool to eat out of my ricebowl.
    I matter cabron!!!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

How's Garcia doing

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

This is amazing.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

PM'd to all the people who matter.

You gotta be cool to eat out of my ricebowl.
    I'll trade you some sweet plantains for some of your rice. They go perfect together.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

-1300 gets gifted a decision. Gauranteed money... now do you understand that nothing is guaranteed marz? You got bailed out

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    -1300 gets gifted a decision. Gauranteed money... now do you understand that nothing is guaranteed marz? You got bailed out
    Nah. He still lost.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Oh yea. Forgot about Condit. Stupid Condit.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I hate those freak injury losses.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Dennis bermudez + Carlos Condit + danny Garcia

BOOM
    Parlay buster! No guarantee's in this game kid. I do want to thank you though. I faded your Condit pick & made a nice play on T-Wood.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Marzy the goat!!!

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Parlay buster! No guarantee's in this game kid. I do want to thank you though. I faded your Condit pick & made a nice play on T-Wood.
    You couldn't have been feeling great about that bet until the end though...

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    woodley clearly won round 1, but was the dog in live betting going into round 2. That should tell you who had the momentum.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I don't agree with that personally, Pun. Woodley was getting incredibly easy takedowns, and on the feet Condit was having a lot of trouble with his ability to stay out of kicking range and then quickly close the distance with massive punches. I live-bet Woodley at +125 or so after he won R1 and would do it again; I was on Condit but Woodley was probably the right side, Condit looked unprepared and a bit lethargic.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I don't agree with that personally, Pun. Woodley was getting incredibly easy takedowns, and on the feet Condit was having a lot of trouble with his ability to stay out of kicking range and then quickly close the distance with massive punches. I live-bet Woodley at +125 or so after he won R1 and would do it again; I was on Condit but Woodley was probably the right side, Condit looked unprepared and a bit lethargic.
    thats how Condit always looks in the first round

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    I posted that the smart play was to bet Woodley @ +165 or better in the days leading up to the fight, than after Condit lost the first rd lot's of play would go on Woodley bringing Condit to + $. At that point in time you could hedge & thus get both fighters @ + $. Woodley looked so good though that I never hedged. I didn't feel super confident about either fighter and only made a small play on T- Wood. However, I'm a big Condit fan & hope he is not too seriously injured. Condit is still one of the best on the planet!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Notice this homo slinked off into the darkness with his bag of guaranteed money.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

i agree with what you're saying, and i think woodley at plus odds after round 1 was a sharp play. i considered it too, but didnt pull the trigger. at the same time, there's a reason why condit was the betting favorite after he clearly lost the first round, and i think it was mostly b/c woodley looked extremely gassed at the end of round 1 and the momentum was shifting to condit.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i agree with what you're saying, and i think woodley at plus odds after round 1 was a sharp play. i considered it too, but didnt pull the trigger. at the same time, there's a reason why condit was the betting favorite after he clearly lost the first round, and i think it was mostly b/c woodley looked extremely gassed at the end of round 1 and the momentum was shifting to condit.
    I think that Woodley looked fine; he slowed down a bit, but not much, Rogan severely overplayed it and I think that his biased commentary contributed heavily to why the line was set as it was. Fair line was probably -250ish for Woodley at that point. Condit is at his most dangerous at kicking distance, and Woodley consistently stayed outside of kicking distance, and only came in when he was attacking. It was a gameplan that Condit wasn't at all ready for, and realistically it showed some limitations on Condit as a striker.

For what it's worth, I think that MMA lines (especially live lines) are inefficient and shouldn't be used as a measure of true odds in the way that, say, Pinnacle's closing NFL lines can be. In my opinion, you can beat Pinnacle/5Dimes MMA closers with a reasonable degree of consistency, but beating Pinnacle's MLB closers is probably close to impossible. With the sporadic nature of live lines, this is even more true.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had condit winning the 1st and i think he would of won the fight had it not been for the injury. i don't know how anyone can be happy thinking they made a good play from a freak injury. as for why i haven't been on this forum, meh betting on fights does nothing for me anymore. didn't make the fights more exciting in anyway, i was just enjoying the fights could care less whether i lost money. i don't need or care for the money so why bet Lol
    Last edited by marzwoody; 03-17-14 at 05:11 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Marz is the truth!

Gone from being "guaranteed winnerz" to "I dont enjoy this anymore so why bother with the free money"! I like ur style homie
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I had condit winning the 1st and i think he would of won the fight had it not been for the injury. i don't know how anyone can be happy thinking they made a good play from a freak injury. as for why i haven't been on this forum, meh betting on fights does nothing for me anymore. didn't make the fights more exciting in anyway, i was just enjoying the fights could care less whether i lost money. i don't need or care for the money so why bet Lol
    Pretty sure you'd have to be sexually assaulted by your gay uncle to enjoy watching heavily muscled shirtless guys lay on each other.

Just money for me, thanks.

Ron_Paul_2012

No comment necessary.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Just lost all credability

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Just lost all credability
    Hahaha get a penetrating life.com i don't want your credibility you silly bitch. am i a judge or was i betting on fights? get the rooster out your mouth. the penetrate do i care who won the first round of a fight which ended in injury? you pathetic morsels, aren't even worthy of communication with me over the interwebz. keep betting your paychecks and taking out loans every two weeks your all a bunch of penetrating losers.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Lol

MD

Hahaha get a penetrating life.com i don't want your credibility you silly bitch. am i a judge or was i betting on fights? get the rooster out your mouth. the penetrate do i care who won the first round of a fight which ended in injury? you pathetic morsels, aren't even worthy of communication with me over the interwebz. keep betting your paychecks and taking out loans every two weeks your all a bunch of penetrating losers.
    the penetrate do i care who won the first round of a fight which ended in injury? you pathetic morsels, aren't even worthy of communication with me over the interwebz. keep betting your paychecks and taking out loans every two weeks your all a bunch of penetrating losers.
    the penetrate do i care who won the first round of a fight which ended in injury? you pathetic morsels, aren't even worthy of communication with me over the interwebz.
    the penetrate do i care who won the first round of a fight which ended in injury? you pathetic morsels
    you pathetic morsels
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-30-15 at 02:11 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

You sound really familiar then you put the .com part in which throws you but still pretty familiar.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    You sound really familiar then you put the .com part in which throws you but still pretty familiar.

Yeah it might be Rocky. Not sure though.

MD

"It's not about how much money you can win, it's about how much money you can lose and still keep betting." - MarzRocky
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

Ron_Paul_2012

"It's not about how much money you can win, it's about how much money you can lose and still keep betting." - MarzRocky

kornuts
    kornuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3282

I love " gauranteed" money. Makes me wonder why more people don't bet their life savings.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by kornuts View Post
    I love " gauranteed" money. Makes me wonder why more people don't bet their life savings.
    I never know how to cash in the guarantee. Seems like if they lose, they owe me something?

Ron_Paul_2012

Pretty sure you'd have to be sexually assaulted by your gay uncle to enjoy watching heavily muscled shirtless guys lay on each other.

Just money for me, thanks.

Translation = I am a left wing nut job who is wheelchair bound & hate all sports because I am reminded of what I am not & never could be. I'm gonna leave this video here for ya Plucky. Put your face right up close to the screen (if it helps). Maybe if you watch it enough times you'll get it. Then again, maybe not.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

First 123 Last