Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

LoneWolf420
    LoneWolf420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

i'm going to parlay hendricks, condit, sanchez, story and pennington when the lines come out.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf420 View Post
    i'm going to parlay hendricks, condit, sanchez, story and pennington when the lines come out.
    Are you a casual MMA observer? Are you new to gambling? Just curious.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Lol
    Last edited by Wilbo86; 03-10-14 at 03:05 AM.

LoneWolf420
    LoneWolf420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Are you a casual MMA observer? Are you new to gambling? Just curious.
    nope,,, been a fan of mma since ufc 1,,, nope,,, been gamblin since 2000,,, i'm gonna make a few straight bets as well,,, the parlay is for a rush,,, ive studied those fighters really well and i like my chances of hittin it.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Gunna wait to get the best # for Woodley. He has looked excellent recently and i think this fight is very winable for him. Condits fighting style isn't the judges favorite either i could definetly see Woodley via decision. Hope to get him at +200 or higher and i assume i will. Everyone loves the natural born killa. Also Myles Jury is a solid pick IMO.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

This should be the card where the shady judging starts happening again. I won't touch the Woodley Condit fight. This looks like Woodley takes him down five times gets swept and smashed but those shitty takedowns somehow win for the judges since everyone has Condit. Hope for a finish if u are a Condit bettor. I like the Lombard line where people are actually thinking about betting Sheild. Now Lombard has a chance to win a decision. If this was an even fight he would have no shot. At 225 it may be just high enuf for people to take mr. excitement Shields. Jury/Sanchez is another one. If u guys see these lines doing funny things on fight night buyer beware.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    This should be the card where the shady judging starts happening again. I won't touch the Woodley Condit fight. This looks like Woodley takes him down five times gets swept and smashed but those shitty takedowns somehow win for the judges since everyone has Condit. Hope for a finish if u are a Condit bettor. I like the Lombard line where people are actually thinking about betting Sheild. Now Lombard has a chance to win a decision. If this was an even fight he would have no shot. At 225 it may be just high enuf for people to take mr. excitement Shields. Jury/Sanchez is another one. If u guys see these lines doing funny things on fight night buyer beware.
    yes, there will be at least 1 highly controversial decision out of those 3 fights, wouldnt be surprised by 2

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too many possibilities to many risky bets. does woodley wrestle penetrate condit for 2-3 rounds and get the dec? does condit manage to keep it standing outscore woodley or put him away? lombard either looks on fire or penetrating terrible, which will it be 170? and shields is a game winner even if he cant get the takedown you cant count a guy like shields out, talking about a title shot or what not. the young up and comer jury who has been on a tear should win, but who the f-ck wants to see that? i wanna see nightmare destroy this kid. story gastelum is an interesting one maybe gastelum uses his reach gets the decision. hendrix, lawler could go either way. no one can predict these fights or whats gonna happen its just make a play and hope to get lucky! interesting.

marzwoody

Btw i see value in story. Gastelum will prob be the fav because hes undefeated, but he hasn't fought anyone near the caliber of story. and story looked great in his last fight. thug life.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Btw i see value in story. Gastelum will prob be the fav because hes undefeated, but he hasn't fought anyone near the caliber of story. and story looked great in his last fight. thug life.
    Value in Story? The lines not out. Are you saying that there's value no matter what the line is?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

marz just pickz winnerz son

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Value in Story? The lines not out. Are you saying that there's value no matter what the line is?
    Course. throw him a parlay or bet whatever gives you a worthwhile return. like i said, hes most likely gonna be the dog.

marzwoody

Thinking ahead suun. got a very small play on Lawler + Lombard + Condit Well, just because. my only bet so far. waiting for the story + G line to come out and might hit condit hard. i don't know yet.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Anyone else liking sanchez?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

u mean Canchez?

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Anyone else liking sanchez?
    First time i heard about this fight i thought diego is gonna win. then i realized hes the dog, and realized jury has quite a little win streak for himself.. i guess i wasent paying attention becuz of how boring and insignificant his fights hav been for me. whoever bets on jury is a ball-less traitor. he has no star power he will never be some1 ppl are excited for. win or lose im going 4 the mexican warrior. if i had a GF i would let diego penetrate her then i wud lick the c-- out her vag thats how much respect i have for the man. lmao yolo
    Last edited by marzwoody; 03-10-14 at 11:48 AM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

First time i heard about this fight i thought diego is gonna win. then i realized hes the dog, and realized jury has quite a little win streak for himself.. i guess i wasent paying attention becuz of how boring and insignificant his fights hav been for me. whoever bets on jury is a ball-less traitor. he has no star power he will never be some1 ppl are excited for. win or lose im going 4 the mexican warrior. if i had a GF i would let diego penetrate her then i wud lick the c-- out her vag thats how much respect i have for the man. lmao yolo
    I can arrange for bill smallwood to bang your mom, if you'd like. He once beat a coked up diego sanchez in a nightclub mens room.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

is there anything more douchy than a person who puts "yolo" at the end of a sentence?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bjpenn85

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    is there anything more douchy than a person who puts "yolo" at the end of a sentence?
    yea a person with no sense of humor #YOLO #IDGAF #STEPYOGAMEUPF@GOATS

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    I can arrange for bill smallwood to bang your mom, if you'd like. He once beat a coked up diego sanchez in a nightclub mens room.
    His mom is not interested in banging a guy named "small-wood"

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    His mom is not interested in banging a guy named "small-wood"

marzwoody

SO MUCH SWAG I CANT TAKE IT ANY MOOOREEE

Thor4140

i had this Jury kid pegged when he was on Tuff. Right from the beginning i thought he was the best fighter. I picked up a little cash on him with a few bets and then he completely quits when he got eliminated. Was one of those bets i was stunned i lost. I forget who he lost to but the way he lost was unbelievable to me. JUst folded up the tent and quit. I haven't bet him since. No wonder he is on a tear. This is a battle of a guy who has more talent against a nut with a great beard. This is the type of fighter that possibly can make Jury quit again. Sanchez needs to demand five round fights. He usually loses the first two rounds.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yes, there will be at least 1 highly controversial decision out of those 3 fights, wouldnt be surprised by 2
    Now ur thinking V

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i had this Jury kid pegged when he was on Tuff. Right from the beginning i thought he was the best fighter. I picked up a little cash on him with a few bets and then he completely quits when he got eliminated. Was one of those bets i was stunned i lost. I forget who he lost to but the way he lost was unbelievable to me. JUst folded up the tent and quit. I haven't bet him since. No wonder he is on a tear. This is a battle of a guy who has more talent against a nut with a great beard. This is the type of fighter that possibly can make Jury quit again. Sanchez needs to demand five round fights. He usually loses the first two rounds.
    I remember Jury losing a close 3-round decision to Al Iaquinta. I don't remember him folding in that fight but my memory could be wrong.

torrentzflow
    torrentzflow's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have no respect for diego fighting like that. That is just dumb. Like watching someone abuse drugs and kill themselves. If you are a professional stop peddling punches and using your face to block punches. Jesus. He will not remember his own name in 20 years. People that cheer that idiotic way of fighting are just bleed fans. Show some skill and use defense.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
    i have no respect for diego fighting like that. That is just dumb. Like watching someone abuse drugs and kill themselves. If you are a professional stop peddling punches and using your face to block punches. Jesus. He will not remember his own name in 20 years. People that cheer that idiotic way of fighting are just bleed fans. Show some skill and use defense.
    Dude diego is fine, and perfectly coherent. you should say that about angulo he looks like he got 90% future brain damage from that fight alone. stop talking crap - who doesn't love a slug fest

torrentzflow

Dude diego is fine, and perfectly coherent. you should say that about angulo he looks like he got 90% future brain damage from that fight alone. stop talking crap - who doesn't love a slug fest
    Last edited by torrentzflow; 03-10-14 at 04:34 PM.

torrentzflow

f-ck mma, it is for f@gs

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
    f-ck mma, it is for f@gs
    Lol how do u live yourself if you hav a ufc tatoo i just dont know

torrentzflow

how do you live with yourself watching ufc? If i didnt bet this shit i would never watch in a million yrs. pride got me into the sport and sport died long ago. Now it is wwe 2.0

marzwoody

I enjoyed the canello fight x100 more than UFC london. wasent even paying attention to that shit. boxing is exciting these days, some good top guys in that weight class.

First 123456 ... Last