She's a Nubian queen.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Welterweight heavy card, gonna set the table for the post GSP era

@kins
    @kins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1763

Hey guys, I know I don't post on here a lot, but the GF just broke up with me, and I could use some mroal support. I'm going to be more active on here to try and take my mind off things.

Anyway after cracking open teh rum, I started looking at the condit v woodley fight a little more closely, good stuff from plekz so far, here's what I got.

Even though he lost, I think Condit looked great against Hendricks. Just to refresh everyone's memory:

Condit gets tagged multiple times by Hendricks throughout the fight, but his superior head movement and defense greatly minimized the damage that could have been done. He gets taken down several times (like 10+), but hendricks never really manages to do much as Condit is constantly active and goes for submissions/elbows from the bottom. Condit manages to get up back up rather quickly each time he gets taken down and as a matter of fact, Condit takes Hendricks' back towards the end of the 1st round. Condit constantly pushing pace and showing no fear against the lead-fisted Hendricks. The last moments of Round 3 are real epic as Condit lays it all out on the line. On a side note, Condit has a great transition where he goes from a kimura attempt and gets Hendricks to posture up a bit, creating enough separation for him to get his legs underneath him again and stand up, crafty muth fucka.

In addition, Hendricks is the kind of guy the will actively use his wrestling in a fight where as woodley prefers to strike and use his wrestling more selectively. If he employs a similar game plan to the one he did against Shields, I think this has Condit written all over it. as of right now, I'm capping Condit @ around -200 (he's -175 on 5dimes as we speak).

Bottom line is that Condit is a fuckin pro and a consummate professional. He's been at the highest level of mma for a long time and he's still in his prime. Hendricks has a steel beard and I think some of the shots Condit landed on him that didn't have much of an effect will really wear on Woodley. I'm going to do some more analysis and research, but that's what I got so far boyz.

Cheerz fellaz.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by @kins View Post
    Hey guys, I know I don't post on here a lot, but the GF just broke up with me, and I could use some mroal support. I'm going to be more active on here to try and take my mind off things.

Anyway after cracking open teh rum, I started looking at the condit v woodley fight a little more closely, good stuff from plekz so far, here's what I got.

Even though he lost, I think Condit looked great against Hendricks. Just to refresh everyone's memory:

Condit gets tagged multiple times by Hendricks throughout the fight, but his superior head movement and defense greatly minimized the damage that could have been done. He gets taken down several times (like 10+), but hendricks never really manages to do much as Condit is constantly active and goes for submissions/elbows from the bottom. Condit manages to get up back up rather quickly each time he gets taken down and as a matter of fact, Condit takes Hendricks' back towards the end of the 1st round. Condit constantly pushing pace and showing no fear against the lead-fisted Hendricks. The last moments of Round 3 are real epic as Condit lays it all out on the line. On a side note, Condit has a great transition where he goes from a kimura attempt and gets Hendricks to posture up a bit, creating enough separation for him to get his legs underneath him again and stand up, crafty muth fucka.

In addition, Hendricks is the kind of guy the will actively use his wrestling in a fight where as woodley prefers to strike and use his wrestling more selectively. If he employs a similar game plan to the one he did against Shields, I think this has Condit written all over it. as of right now, I'm capping Condit @ around -200 (he's -175 on 5dimes as we speak).

Bottom line is that Condit is a fuckin pro and a consummate professional. He's been at the highest level of mma for a long time and he's still in his prime. Hendricks has a steel beard and I think some of the shots Condit landed on him that didn't have much of an effect will really wear on Woodley. I'm going to do some more analysis and research, but that's what I got so far boyz.

Cheerz fellaz.
    Thats a terrible thing to say.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by @kins View Post

Cheerz fellaz.
    I do have you pegged as a ghost, but on the off chance that you're not trolling, I hope you feel better soon. Losing a partner isn't easy, I know; keep your chin up, though, c'maaaaaaahn.

I think this card is going to be a profitable one, I have high hopes.

@kins
    @kins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1763

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I do have you pegged as a ghost, but on the off chance that you're not trolling, I hope you feel better soon. Losing a partner isn't easy, I know; keep your chin up, though, c'maaaaaaahn.

I think this card is going to be a profitable one, I have high hopes.
    Thanks man.

I agree with you on the card, definitely have my eyes on a few fights...

torrentzflow
    torrentzflow's Avatar Become A Pro!

any pix of your gf? kind of a or gtfo type rule for anyone that mentions a gf or wife. just between us.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Wow I missed osp's opener, I'm gonna take it right now and add more on the -3.5

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Planning on laying some heavy cake on this card.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

And the U1.5 +110

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Just added Lawler +415 to my open parlay to make it a hail Mary. I honestly don't mind if it loses, that line is obnoxious and I am happy to take a shot on it.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    Just added Lawler +415 to my open parlay to make it a hail Mary. I honestly don't mind if it loses, that line is obnoxious and I am happy to take a shot on it.
    +415 Lawler is a steal. Lawler is getting better with every fight since joining ATT. He beat one of the most disciplined & technical fighters in the Welterweight division in Rory MacDonald. No way Hendricks should be that big of a fav. Good Luck Saturday!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
    any pix of your gf? kind of a or gtfo type rule for anyone that mentions a gf or wife. just between us.
    Second this

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Already locked bets in on Condit -175, and OSP -350

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Anyone think Diego at plus money is a decent bet?

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

putting at least a unit or more on Lawler. oddsmakers are really banking on hendricks winning this one easily. Lawler is still worth the low risk, high reward.

torrentzflow

lawler inside the distance +545 why does this keep going up??? hendricks leaps forward chin first like a retard

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I took Jury at -170 yesterday, now it's -150 so I suppose some agree with you. I don't understand why. Sanchez should be on a 3 fight losing streak and Jury is set to become a title contender IMO. Two fighters headed in opposite directions of their careers.

How about Jake Shields at plus money? It's a no lose situation. Either you make money or you get to watch Shields take a nap.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
    lawler inside the distance +545 why does this keep going up??? hendricks leaps forward chin first like a retard
    Im waiting to get the best price on Lawler. It keeps climbing.

torrentzflow

im taking itd, thought about ko but lawler could knock jonny boy silly and sink in a choke. training at att his jitsu should be better.

torrentzflow

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Jury being the fav right now is the classic sucker bet. Jury had a hard time with Ricci. This fight is in texas. Mexicans will be going crazy for diego and diego is the king of doing shit in the octagon and swaying the judges. Just look at his split decision wins. No way in hell should anyone bet money on jury with that juice. imo of course.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    I took Jury at -170 yesterday, now it's -150 so I suppose some agree with you. I don't understand why. Sanchez should be on a 3 fight losing streak and Jury is set to become a title contender IMO. Two fighters headed in opposite directions of their careers.

How about Jake Shields at plus money? It's a no lose situation. Either you make money or you get to watch Shields take a nap.
    He's 35 years OLD. Lombard has an incredible base. Taking him down is no easy task. Lombard can do every thing that Ellenberger can do. Lombard TKO!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    He's 35 years OLD. Lombard has an incredible base. Taking him down is no easy task. Lombard can do every thing that Ellenberger can do. Lombard TKO!
    Isnt lombard just as old?

TheCalculator

I believe it's gonna be a good night for dogs.

Surprised to see Shields as a dog.
    Krylov has a shot if he takes it to the ground.
    Lawler had a shot if he lands a big shot.
    Diego might pull off a victory by summoning Anthony Robbins.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

I hope so, I really do. Shields is not fun to watch. I could see Shields doing his thing here, though.

goodfellas433

+415 Lawler is a steal. Lawler is getting better with every fight since joining ATT. He beat one of the most disciplined & technical fighters in the Welterweight division in Rory MacDonald. No way Hendricks should be that big of a fav. Good Luck Saturday!
    Good luck to you as well my friend, always enjoy reading your input and plays

goodfellas433

Diego might pull off a victory by summoning Anthony Robbins.[/QUOTE]

Lol.
    Almost pulled the trigger on ol diego when it opened, decided to put in a little more work on this fight. Haven't decided if I believe the hype yet on jury

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

So you attack me about taking guesses on tiny stakes pro wrestling and proceed to post here with mma math? Got it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Isnt lombard just as old?
    and didnt he get Okami'd and Boetsh'd

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    and didnt he get Okami'd and Boetsh'd
    Those fights were at middleweight though. The boetsch fight looked like an anomaly as well, maybe nerves. He looked better at 170. I jsut don't think he can survive the Shields pressure game

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I locked in Condit at -150, missed the -130 opener though. It is my largest bet since Weidman in December.

I'm liking Jake as a dog as well, a lot. Might put a small play on Lawler.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Shields made me so much money man. This is going to be a tough one for him though.

TheCalculator

If Lombard doesn't finish him the 1st round I would give his chances of winning this fight at 30%. I think Shields is a horrible matchup for him. I think Shields is going to jab his way to victory and might even get a sub finish.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Ha. Nice find

First 12345 ... Last