ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Mcmann will lose to rhonda bro. your just setting yourself up for disappointment. rhonda has way better striking, and if sara takes her down R is just gonna stay active landing strikes like she did the few times miesha was in top position. its gonna be an eventual tap for rousey. she is in the position GSP was before hendrix you don't bet against her. the told you so will come.
    Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    i really dont see any path to victory for Sara. At least Miesha has quite a few subs on her record. Sara is a decision fighter. Only way for her to pull it out is 5 rnds of sloppy striking and trying not to be taken down. Tate has shown a stronger chin than Sara or else she might of been KO'd by Ronda.

Like gabe said this might be the spot for Ronda's first KO, if not triangle win. Remember Shayna Baszler triangled Sara in no gi grappling.

Sara has no shot anywhere this fight goes.

I had a better prediction faking being a ronda stan than ronda stan himself

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

"Odds matter" i was under the impression if you bet on mcmann and she loses you have just lost money. so please bet everything on mcmann. the odds don't matter if you lose your money i swear your a rtarded f-ck. haha.
    How do you tie your shoes in the morning?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the hell is a stan speak english you silly b=tch lol.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Search Eminem Stan

marzwoody

Yes you have been gambling way longer than me but why talk sh1t? when all i did was offer my opinion / advice? oh yes because this is the internet. full of people who communicate with others unlike how they would in real life. but not me. shame on me for thinking others are like me in that regard.

marzwoody

I find this whole thing amusing. never heard of the eminem stan thing before.

marzwoody

How do you tie your shoes in the morning?
    No hard feelings man. wish you the best in your gambling endeavors. lol
    Last edited by marzwoody; 01-05-14 at 10:07 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

"Odds matter" i was under the impression if you bet on mcmann and she loses you have just lost money. so please bet everything on mcmann. the odds don't matter if you lose your money i swear your a rtarded f-ck. haha.

Sgu
    Sgu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

This guy is Lovedarush..

-says in his own tread that its only on weidman silva occations you go all in..
    -doesnt understand handicapping vs betting value lines..
    -talking like a total noob, and can clearly tell his not a day over 16.
    -Flames everyone who is arguing against his own opinions..

That or he´s one of his retarded classmates in the high school they attend together..

Block him and get on with the discussion.. you can unblock him when/if he looses his virginity and lightens the fck up..

I like Sara here too, especially for a bet.. i really think she is the better fighter, and her wrestling and strength will be too much for Honda.. Kind of overrated Ronda is, and i never bet a Ronda ML before, because they are always outta whack..

ooh and breast implants gassing out?.. Not questioning your authoratay or anything, just interested, because its Mieshas, and second because im wondering how they can cause cardio issues?

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

i think the breast implants is a lot of things. First of all getting surgery will take you out of training for a while. So you are not putting training first. You will never see a serious athlete getting breast implants in the olympics. Some might even get breast reduction. You are carrying extra weight and for any grappler that weight is not helpful at all.

It is more mental than anything. tate is two steps away from appearing on bangbros.com. She cares more about getting fans than winning. She knew a long time ago she wasnt even close to being the best fighter and decided to ride it out stroking mma fans dicks with her breast implants.
    Points Awarded:

Educ8d Degener8 gave ibetkellybro 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

arb'd out my first mcmann bet for free cash. Will wait till fight night for the real play. Market is so weak with the over reactions. HAHA. Am I betting mcmann or not?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yes where are all the twitter experts expecting loads of cash coming in on mcCann?

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

yes where are all the twitter experts expecting loads of cash coming in on mcCann?
    I believe McCann is easily Ronda's stiffest test yet. But I still maintain that going ALL IN on McCann is a bad idea Sider. I know you're gonna do what you did the last time McCann fought. I said early on that Ronda -500 was about right. So I suppose -420 is about right. You should of maxi bet the opening line on McCann.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Ron, mcCANN is cashing out. She is going to show up for the pay check then retire.

Sgu
    Sgu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

i think the breast implants is a lot of things. First of all getting surgery will take you out of training for a while. So you are not putting training first. You will never see a serious athlete getting breast implants in the olympics. Some might even get breast reduction. You are carrying extra weight and for any grappler that weight is not helpful at all.

It is more mental than anything. tate is two steps away from appearing on bangbros.com. She cares more about getting fans than winning. She knew a long time ago she wasnt even close to being the best fighter and decided to ride it out stroking mma fans dicks with her breast implants.
    lol awsome

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Sgu View Post
    This guy is Lovedarush..

-says in his own tread that its only on weidman silva occations you go all in..
    -doesnt understand handicapping vs betting value lines..
    -talking like a total noob, and can clearly tell his not a day over 16.
    -Flames everyone who is arguing against his own opinions..

That or he´s one of his retarded classmates in the high school they attend together..

Block him and get on with the discussion.. you can unblock him when/if he looses his virginity and lightens the fck up..

I like Sara here too, especially for a bet.. i really think she is the better fighter, and her wrestling and strength will be too much for Honda.. Kind of overrated Ronda is, and i never bet a Ronda ML before, because they are always outta whack..

ooh and breast implants gassing out?.. Not questioning your authoratay or anything, just interested, because its Mieshas, and second because im wondering how they can cause cardio issues?
    You guys are f-cking rtarded haha. i'm a 22 year old guy from england iv'e been predicting the outcome of fights for years, i'm usually always right and just recently started betting. yeah i don't know all these terms, but its pretty fcking straight forward to anyone with two brain cells. but whatever. here's a little freebie for you numbskulls, bet high on dillashaw next UFC he will win. now when i hardly have any loses and way more winnings by the end of the year ill make your little community look pathetic. your mostly a bunch of degens who cant handle decent advice from a stranger so there will be no more from me, bet everything on mcmann kelly would love to know you lost your money, haha.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

What would those two steps be and how can we help facili(miesha)tate that?

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

cut from the ufc, leave caraway then it is bangbros city
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

You guys are f-cking rtarded haha. i'm a 22 year old guy from england iv'e been predicting the outcome of fights for years, i'm usually always right and just recently started betting. yeah i don't know all these terms, but its pretty fcking straight forward to anyone with two brain cells. but whatever. here's a little freebie for you numbskulls, bet high on dillashaw next UFC he will win. now when i hardly have any loses and way more winnings by the end of the year ill make your little community look pathetic. your mostly a bunch of degens who cant handle decent advice from a stranger so there will be no more from me, bet everything on mcmann kelly would love to know you lost your money, haha.
    ahh fuk, now kalikas is going to open dillashaw at -2000 b/c this guy is always right, usually.

hey champ, how many units would you recommend at -2000?

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    ahh fuk, now kalikas is going to open dillashaw at -2000 b/c this guy is always right, usually.

I have no idea what that means lol just bet high on dillashaw hopefully hes the underdog.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 01-06-14 at 01:26 PM.

marzwoody

What fagg0t talking about if miesha tate got breast implants diden't realize this was the gossip girl forum

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

What fagg0t talking about if miesha tate got breast implants diden't realize this was the gossip girl forum
    Good job bro. This is why no one posts anything worthwhile here anymore. I dont want to be within 100 yards of mouth breathing neck beards like you.

marzwoody

Good job bro. This is why no one posts anything worthwhile here anymore. I dont want to be within 100 yards of mouth breathing neck beards like you.
    Are miesha tates jug size a worthwhile post in this forum? i'm glad i signed up.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Are miesha tates jug size a worthwhile post in this forum? i'm glad i signed up.
    You sound like a real Mensa member in your youtube video. I'm kind of sad I can't pick your brain on how to be an advantage player in the mma betting market.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post

Lol and another strong representative from my glorious nation!

marzwoody

You sound like a real Mensa member in your youtube video. I'm kind of sad I can't pick your brain on how to be an advantage player in the mma betting market.

Thanks man i'm glad you know everything about me and my intelligence from a 31 sec video lol if i had no life i would of searched your name but like i said IF i had no life. i'm mainly just posting out of boredom on here, but for you it seems like a full time thing. maybe if you just stopped trying to look for ways to try to bring people down and did the opposite you might feel better about yourself and become a more positive person. just an idea, from what i can gather from your posts you seem like a very insecure person.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

I stopped talking to you. You then call me a fagg0t out of the blue. So who is the insecure one here?

marzwoody

I stopped talking to you. You then call me a fagg0t out of the blue. So who is the insecure one here?
    Lol your such a waste of time its unbelievable. grow some balls man seriously. i msged you to prove your such a pro and no reply, you bore me.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 01-06-14 at 04:45 PM.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Sider I love you to death and I know that you would gladly push your little asian face in Saras ass...but Sara is a such a can compared to Honda. Come on bro...dont let love blind you bro!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody

The dude should bet on wwe bra and panties match if hes into that sort of thing, the mcmann blog thing was just creepy, this is mma ffs.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

The dude should bet on wwe bra and panties match if hes into that sort of thing, the mcmann blog thing was just creepy, this is mma ffs.
    what is creepy about it?

marzwoody

what is creepy about it?
    You have a whole blog full of pictures of the chick, and your on a betting forum singing your high praises for how shes gonna win. and you tell me i should go on sherdog. haha ok bro, your a real professional i can tell you take this mma betting thing seriously.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

You have a whole blog full of pictures of the chick, and your on a betting forum singing your high praises for how shes gonna win. and you tell me i should go on sherdog. haha ok bro, your a real professional i can tell you take this mma betting thing seriously.
    Bro, im no professional. I just understand what it takes to win long term in sports gambling. Never said I could do it personally. McCANN is going to lose why do you think I arb'd out? No need to trash the blog. If you dont want to follow that is fine. I have over 30 loyal followers who do care and was just pointing out where people could get their Sara fix.

First 123456 Last