View New Posts
123
  • Thread Tools
  1. #36
    MD
    The King of Id
    MD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-31-12
    Posts: 7,718
    Betpoints: 284

    Lol.
    Points Awarded:

    Tommy Blingshyne gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Ring Games Winner

  2. #37
    Grabaka
    Let Hunt bang bro!
    Grabaka's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-19-11
    Posts: 3,119
    Betpoints: 2098

    Whats so funny Marcus?

  3. #38
    Ron_Paul_2012
    Update your status
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-13
    Posts: 2,648
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    lol
    Plus you are not Sider.... i remember sider had balls and hated roussey ( = a good fella )
    I assure you that this is Sideshow alright. However, He has finally realized that he was wrong about Rousey's greatness! He also realized he was wrong about McCann being able to beat Rousey. He is now an official "Johny Come Lately Rousey Bandwagon Jumper".

  4. #39
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I assure you that this is Sideshow alright. However, He has finally realized that he was wrong about Rousey's greatness! He also realized he was wrong about McCann being able to beat Rousey. He is now an official "Johny Come Lately Rousey Bandwagon Jumper".
    We are all witnesses to Rousey's greatness. When will the books stop giving money away and set rousey -5000?

  5. #40
    Grabaka
    Let Hunt bang bro!
    Grabaka's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-19-11
    Posts: 3,119
    Betpoints: 2098

    -4541.5 and we can agree then

  6. #41
    Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-10
    Posts: 3,060
    Betpoints: 7230

    I like your avatar ibetkelly...

    Anything less than Rousey -2145 is insane value imho.

  7. #42
    Ron_Paul_2012
    Update your status
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-13
    Posts: 2,648
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    I like your avatar ibetkelly...

    Anything less than Rousey -2145 is insane value imho.
    So you're on the McCann Bandwagon too Degener. Sider & MD are going off the edge of a cliff with their McCann wager's. As I said before they are both going to be crying in their beer after Rousey Sub's McCann. After McCann loses I guarantee that MD will still insist that because of the + money value he was still on the right side. And as for Sideshow. He is going to lose his car.

  8. #43
    omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-08-10
    Posts: 851
    Betpoints: 1084

    Sider's returned! The prophecy is being fulfilled.

  9. #44
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167

    I do not hold any power. For I am only a prophet, a messenger. But as an act of good faith and to dispel the rumors of a false prophet follow the video link below........

    tinypic(dot)com/r/ejdgyp/5

    more will be revealed in due time.............. Remember all things are possible through jesus christ and pm's.
    Points Awarded:

    omalley21 gave ibetkellybro 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #45
    Ron_Paul_2012
    Update your status
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-13
    Posts: 2,648
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    I do not hold any power. For I am only a prophet, a messenger. But as an act of good faith and to dispel the rumors of a false prophet follow the video link below........

    tinypic(dot)com/r/ejdgyp/5

    more will be revealed in due time.............. Remember all things are possible through jesus christ and pm's.
    Wow! She is getting tips from the dude who got pounded out in 2 rds. by Dae Won Kim in his first & last MMA fight! This is not pajama wrasslin'! McCann is getting tossed on her head! Believe it! So are you taking a loan out & using your car as collateral like the last time McCann fought? Go ALL IN! I dare you! At least LoveDaRush believes in himself enough to go ALL IN. I can not say the same thing about you.

  11. #46
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Wow! She is getting tips from the dude who got pounded out in 2 rds. by Dae Won Kim in his first & last MMA fight! This is not pajama wrasslin'! McCann is getting tossed on her head! Believe it! So are you taking a loan out & using your car as collateral like the last time McCann fought? Go ALL IN! I dare you! At least LoveDaRush believes in himself enough to go ALL IN. I can not say the same thing about you.
    wow, one video got you so butt hurt. You realized the depth and breadth of my research is something you can only dream of. I would teach you a few tricks but your jealously is getting in the way.

    I thought you evolved past these stupid emotions. But you have not. So you will be left behind with all the other dullards drinking fluoride water. While others continue to move up the mma betting ranks.

  12. #47
    Ron_Paul_2012
    Update your status
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-13
    Posts: 2,648
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    wow, one video got you so butt hurt. You realized the depth and breadth of my research is something you can only dream of. I would teach you a few tricks but your jealously is getting in the way.

    I thought you evolved past these stupid emotions. But you have not. So you will be left behind with all the other dullards drinking fluoride water. While others continue to move up the mma betting ranks.
    You're a funny guy Sider. So instead of antagonizing you, I am going to give you some friendly advice. DO NOT GO ALL IN on McCann! She is not going to win! She will not even come close! Rousey is going to retire undefeated! Rousey will retire without losing a single round! Believe it!

  13. #48
    omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-08-10
    Posts: 851
    Betpoints: 1084

    Yup Ron Paul is right as always. All in on Ronda vs this nobody.

  14. #49
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167

    A little back story on Ronda and Sara. USA Judo vs USA Wrestling.

    Sara Mcmann was a honored guest at USA wrestling Rumble on the Rails tournment last year. She is treated as a demi-god among usa wrestling.


    Ronda on the other hand is universally hated among most in USA Judo.



    Immediatly after the fight. Pedro, Ronda's coach for the Bronze and Travis Steven's put out a video on how to defeat Ronda.



    Pretty funny shit if you ask me. I guess Tate isnt the only one Ronda has pissed off through out the years. Her own community despises her.

    I dont think you will see usa wrestling putting out videos on how to beat Mcmann
    Last edited by ibetkellybro; 01-02-14 at 10:47 AM.
    Points Awarded:

    cheeese gave ibetkellybro 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  15. #50
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167

    http://www.grapplearts.com/Blog/2014...ouseys-armbar/

    Ronda got her start in Judo, training with various coaches and ultimately medaling in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. When Ronda was in her teens she was coached by 4 time US Olympian Jimmy Pedro, and had 2 time US Olympian Travis Stevens as a teammate.
    By all accounts they helped her perfect her signature armbar submission.
    I don’t know the details, but something must have happened in the interim. On the night of the Rousey-Tate fight Travis tweeted he was hoping Tate would win the title. Then, just days after her victory over Miesha Tate, these two veteran judoka shot a video which takes you through defeating and escaping Ronda’s armbar. After that they got in touch with me and asked me to release it on my Youtube channel. Draw your own conclusions…

  16. #51
    Ron_Paul_2012
    Update your status
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-13
    Posts: 2,648
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    A little back story on Ronda and Sara. USA Judo vs USA Wrestling.

    Sara Mcmann was a honored guest at USA wrestling Rumble on the Rails tournment last year. She is treated as a demi-god among usa wrestling.


    Ronda on the other hand is universally hated among most in USA Judo.



    Immediatly after the fight. Pedro, Ronda's coach for the Bronze and Travis Steven's put out a video on how to defeat Ronda.



    Pretty funny shit if you ask me. I guess Tate isnt the only one Ronda has pissed off through out the years. Her own community despises her.

    I dont think you will see usa wrestling putting out videos on how to beat Mcmann
    Scumbag hater's are gonna hate! They are living on Ramon noodles barely scrapping bye. While Ronda is making BANK! McCann can get all the tip's in the world. IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE! Rousey via Submission! Take it to the bank! There is still time to get on the winning team Sideshow. It is never too late.

  17. #52
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167

    Jimmy Pedro is just a hater in his basement? he IS USA judo.

  18. #53
    Ron_Paul_2012
    Update your status
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-13
    Posts: 2,648
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    Jimmy Pedro is just a hater in his basement? he IS USA judo.
    USA Judo does not pay the bills son. Ramon noodle city bro! Hater's gonna hate! There's still time Sideshow! Come on over to the winning team! There's no need for you to cry in your beer after losing your car. Just to the Rowdy One and all will be well!

  19. #54
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167




    You really gonna armbar that? Rousey would have a better chance against cyborg.

  20. #55
    PunisherIND
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-11
    Posts: 4,238
    Betpoints: 104

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    USA Judo does not pay the bills son. Ramon noodle city bro! Hater's gonna hate! There's still time Sideshow! Come on over to the winning team! There's no need for you to cry in your beer after losing your car. Just to the Rowdy One and all will be well!
    who the fukk is Ramon?

  21. #56
    Ron_Paul_2012
    Update your status
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-13
    Posts: 2,648
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post



    You really gonna armbar that? Rousey would have a better chance against cyborg.
    Just remember I tried to warn you. You better leave a little cash on the side for bus fare. You're gonna need it after you lose your car. You are going down hard bro!

  22. #57
    PunisherIND
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-11
    Posts: 4,238
    Betpoints: 104

    Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    http://www.grapplearts.com/Blog/2014...ouseys-armbar/

    Ronda got her start in Judo, training with various coaches and ultimately medaling in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. When Ronda was in her teens she was coached by 4 time US Olympian Jimmy Pedro, and had 2 time US Olympian Travis Stevens as a teammate.
    By all accounts they helped her perfect her signature armbar submission.
    I don’t know the details, but something must have happened in the interim. On the night of the Rousey-Tate fight Travis tweeted he was hoping Tate would win the title. Then, just days after her victory over Miesha Tate, these two veteran judoka shot a video which takes you through defeating and escaping Ronda’s armbar. After that they got in touch with me and asked me to release it on my Youtube channel. Draw your own conclusions…
    some great sleuth-work here, ibetkelly

  23. #58
    PunisherIND
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-11
    Posts: 4,238
    Betpoints: 104

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Just remember I tried to warn you. You better leave a little cash on the side for bus fare. You're gonna need it after you lose your car. You are going down hard bro!
    how does Ramon's noodle taste?

  24. #59
    Ron_Paul_2012
    Update your status
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-13
    Posts: 2,648
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    who the fukk is Ramon?
    Ramen noodles. Google it bro. Just google it.

  25. #60
    MD
    The King of Id
    MD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-31-12
    Posts: 7,718
    Betpoints: 284

    Does anyone else find it hilarious that whenever someone bets on a big dog, Ron_Paul comes in and says "you're going to lose and I'm going to win betting on this huge favourite! You're going down! I like Ramon's dick!"? All of this in spite of the fact that he lost his bankroll last year.
    Ring Games Winner

  26. #61
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167

    Her brother who was her inspiration to wrestle:

    Quote:
    McMann's older brother, Jason, her role model, protector and wrestling buddy, disappeared after an altercation with several football players at central Pennsylvania's Lock Haven University. Three months later, the 21-year-old's beaten and badly decomposed body was found in the woods nearly 30 miles outside of town.

    Started two points ahead and then dropped three at the gold medal match

    Quote:
    cried during the Japanese national anthem as a competitor who had lost gold.



    She was driving the car when she got into an accident that took the life of the man she planned on spending the rest of her life with:

    Quote:
    Blackford, who crashed through the right passenger window and landed 30 feet from the truck, was unconscious but alive. By the time help arrived, though, he was gone.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3382953

  27. #62
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167

    Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    some great sleuth-work here, ibetkelly
    I just broke down the Soannia Tiem vs Alida Gray. The gif on the internet was the third round. Remember to hit me up for the Gray vs Aguilar WSOF coming up.

  28. #63

  29. #64
    Grabaka
    Let Hunt bang bro!
    Grabaka's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-19-11
    Posts: 3,119
    Betpoints: 2098

    Quote Originally Posted by punisherind View Post
    how does ramon's noodle taste?
    lmao!!!

  30. #65
    Grabaka
    Let Hunt bang bro!
    Grabaka's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-19-11
    Posts: 3,119
    Betpoints: 2098

    Bro dont feed these cabrons.....let Bum Paul lose another air bankroll....for him its nada

  31. #66
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167

    Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Bro dont feed these cabrons.....let Bum Paul lose another air bankroll....for him its nada
    one more post till 3,000

  32. #67
    Grabaka
    Let Hunt bang bro!
    Grabaka's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-19-11
    Posts: 3,119
    Betpoints: 2098

    Ok, my #3000 post

    I wanna thank to all my fans and everyone who made this possible.....without you i wouldnt be here...thanks to V and his buttertooth, thanks to Gabers for the winnerz, nunya and his invaluable ass burgers....i could go on forever


  33. #68
    MD
    The King of Id
    MD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-31-12
    Posts: 7,718
    Betpoints: 284

    Ibetkellybro, girlfriend got me a 3DS XL for Christmas, you seem like a Nintendo kind of guy, recommend me some good games?
    Ring Games Winner

  34. #69
    ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-13
    Posts: 347
    Betpoints: 167

    sorry bro, mainly game on android with mame or fba with old arcade roms. But all the japanese pr0n stars I follow on twitter play 3ds and like animal crossing a new leaf

  35. #70
    MD
    The King of Id
    MD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-31-12
    Posts: 7,718
    Betpoints: 284

    I got Chrono Trigger and Pokemon X, should keep me entertained for a while, but I'll watch a gameplay video of New Leaf and see if it appeals to me.

    Thinking of getting a Zelda game, but I'm decidedly less interested in Zelda than most people. The appeal has run out to a degree.
    Ring Games Winner

First 12345 ... Last
Top