tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    i blew more than that last night. and made more than that this morning. u should quit gamblin
    thanx for the advice,now suk my dick and go fuk yourself you biiiiaaaatttch

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by tbird509 View Post
    thats 13800 on gsp with with a month of parlays,doesnt seem like a bad payday to me,so when you say epic fail,that wouldve been only a loss,but thats 13800 in cash and pic to show you i wasnt bsing about how much i won...and for legal reasons,all bets where placed in nevada
    Showing $13k doesn't prove you won anything, it proves you have $13k.

If anything, it shows that you think $13k is a lot of money.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

nice tbird. tbird used to occasionally post spot plays in the nba section that won 9 times out of 10

20 pages of snarky bs before the guy wins his bet

people didn't like the way he won the bet

not a ufc forum guy but feel obligated to get his back, he is a solid capper
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-14-14 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Tbird is the future

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    nice tbird. tbird used to occasionally post spot plays in the nba section that won 9 times out of 10

Except he would have won more with less risk had he just put it all on GSP. It's not a matter of handicapping, it's a matter of good gambling.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Tbird is the future
    Correction: Tbird is the past. Books are shutting down parlays because he cracked the Da Vinc-EV Code.

tbird509

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Except he would have won more with less risk had he just put it all on GSP. It's not a matter of handicapping, it's a matter of good gambling.
    Not true.not even close.i risked 28g"s and won basically 14gs ...if i bet 28gs on gsp head up, i only wouldve won 5957. My way i won double what i wouldve won betting on gsp head up...done explaining,just following up on posting my winnings

MD

Not true.not even close.i risked 28g"s and won basically 14gs ...if i bet 28gs on gsp head up, i only wouldve won 5957. My way i won double what i wouldve won betting on gsp head up...done explaining,just following up on posting my winnings
    Did you even read this thread?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

T-bag is still trolling. We are proud of you tbag, you saved up enough to buy a used honda. You still haven't calculated the amounts you lost into what you risked though! If someone told you you had a 50 percent chance to win 1 million dollars, but you had to pay them 750,000 to get in on it, I bet you would think you won 1 million dollars if you were on the right side of the 50 percent.

tbird509

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    T-bag is still trolling. We are proud of you tbag, you saved up enough to buy a used honda. You still haven't calculated the amounts you lost into what you risked though! If someone told you you had a 50 percent chance to win 1 million dollars, but you had to pay them 750,000 to get in on it, I bet you would think you won 1 million dollars if you were on the right side of the 50 percent.
    you really are that dumb,your trying to tell me what i lost,your a fool...every bet is figured into the final number,so lock kiss my ass u biatch

tbird509

Did you even read this thread?
    what dont you understand,my way is pays out more if risking 28gs on gsp...i collected 13,800 and risked double that...your way will not win me more money...its that simple...lets see how ur boy curran does

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Why not crawl into a cave and die?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

lets see how ur boy curran does
    Lol, what a retard.

I'll give you the other side +5000.

MD

what dont you understand,my way is pays out more if risking 28gs on gsp...i collected 13,800 and risked double that...your way will not win me more money...its that simple...lets see how ur boy curran does

I'll give you +5000 that he doesn't lose against Shamhalaev for however much you want. Deal?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Lol, what a retard.

I'll give you the other side +5000.
    I swear I posted the above post before reading this. Completely serious. Anyway, yeah, this.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

you really are that dumb,your trying to tell me what i lost,your a fool...every bet is figured into the final number,so lock kiss my ass u biatch
    b4 I told you about calculating your losses into the final numbers you were only adding up the wins and pretending the losses never happened. You didn't even start adding the losses from other bets that you lost in this thread, or subtracting from the payout as a result of those losses. We are supposed to take your word for it when you have been caught adjusting results to suite your betting strategy 50 times in this thread alone? You're still trolling. You have no clue what you're doing or talking about, and definitely should be cautious about using the word dumb when referring to others.

tbird509

I swear I posted the above post before reading this. Completely serious. Anyway, yeah, this.
    nice call md,i didnt realize fights were over when i posted,ill be the first to admit,i only bet on main card of ufc cards,but seriously ,nice fukin call,very nice write up and i hope you cashed in,as far as find the lock and nunya,suk my dick,i won more on gsp than you guys could dream of,ill take 14grand over a 6 week period anyday..next time i start a new thread,ill post every play from the start so no confusion,but md,im the farthest thing from a hater,so i will give credit where its do.nice call

MD

nice call md,i didnt realize fights were over when i posted,ill be the first to admit,i only bet on main card of ufc cards,but seriously ,nice fukin call,very nice write up and i hope you cashed in,as far as find the lock and nunya,suk my dick,i won more on gsp than you guys could dream of,ill take 14grand over a 6 week period anyday..next time i start a new thread,ill post every play from the start so no confusion,but md,im the farthest thing from a hater,so i will give credit where its do.nice call
    Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I hope you understand that I'm not leaving you negative feedback because you're making money or because I dislike you or something petty like that, I'm leaving you negative feedback because I think that if you tweaked your system a bit you could make more money than you normally would. That's it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I love this post. Started out all respectful...almost overly respectful and calm...then suddenly midway on second line goes off on a rampage about sucking dick! Amazing transition, bit like Pickett's in tht third round when he reversed a takedown

tbird509

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I hope you understand that I'm not leaving you negative feedback because you're making money or because I dislike you or something petty like that, I'm leaving you negative feedback because I think that if you tweaked your system a bit you could make more money than you normally would. That's it.
    md,no hard feelings,i just do what works for me and ive been doing it this way and winning for over 5 years,either way,we wont agree and thats fine,but i risked 28g's in 6weeks of parlays all tied in with gsp,so my payout on risking 28,i won and collected 13.8...now if i just bet 28gs on gsp at -470,i wouldve collected 6gs...so me n u dont need to go back and fourth,i know what i won and happy with the result,my specialty is baseball and you will see what im talking about after allstar break....until then...ill be checking in on some of your plays,cause you did impress me with your pick....after all,my thread was just a different angle on making money,and the end result was very profitable........

tbird509

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post

hey faceman,i appreciate the support,this mma forum is sumthin else,but i hope you followed me on the heat winning the east,easy money and same thing for the finals......ill have alot of moneyline plays once the playoffs start

MD

md,no hard feelings,i just do what works for me and ive been doing it this way and winning for over 5 years,either way,we wont agree and thats fine,but i risked 28g's in 6weeks of parlays all tied in with gsp,so my payout on risking 28,i won and collected 13.8...now if i just bet 28gs on gsp at -470,i wouldve collected 6gs...so me n u dont need to go back and fourth,i know what i won and happy with the result,my specialty is baseball and you will see what im talking about after allstar break....until then...ill be checking in on some of your plays,cause you did impress me with your pick....after all,my thread was just a different angle on making money,and the end result was very profitable........
    All right man, I appreciate the civility, even if I disagree with you. It's a nice thing to see on SBR. Thanks for the props.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

All right man, I appreciate the civility, even if I disagree with you. It's a nice thing to see on SBR. Thanks for the props.
    Pussy.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pussy.
    lmao

MD

Pussy.
    I have it on good authority that NunyaBidness has a pussy.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

You talking about Furry Lucy?

MD

You talking about Furry Lucy?
    No, Dwill was shooting for a takedown in his last fight and I saw it on the back of his shorts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Did you parlay everything with Jones?

I have him at +125 right now

First ... 17181920