terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I can't speak for Vaughany, as he's generally a knowledgeable guy and may very well be educated as to the striking game, but the vast majority of people on internet forums (I'm going to say 90%, could even be more) don't understand the striking game very well, if at all, and don't know how to properly judge what constitutes "technical striking". Striking is a very difficult thing to understand if you don't have a keen eye for it; even most hardcore fans don't understand it. Take any answers you get with a bucket of salt.
    This thread back from the dead...........

I boxed recreationally for about 6 months, then more competitively for about three months. Followed that up with about one year of Muy Thai instruction approximately 1-2 week, sparring weekly and I do not understand striking really. Just don't see it the same way I see the ground game which I find a lot easier to recognize. Maybe it is the mental commitment I had to each, but I find it much more challenging to recognize and interpret striking technique when watching fights.

As for Sandy Hook, I am generally of the mind to assume idiocy over conspiracy as people cannot keep their mouths shut and wide ranging conspiracies would be so difficult control, but I've come across some interesting stuff here which I don't care to look into refuting but which raise concern.

1. Apparently many of the victim's parents were transferred real estate for one dollar on January 1 several years before the incident. Someone sent me copies of the recorded deeds. Not sure if they were accurate, but would be a very bizarre coincidence if true.

2. Apparently the shooter strike rate was exceptionally high. Like two bullets missed target. Seems impossible if not highly trained and no indication that is the case.

Did not look into these things because frankly do not care at this point if true or not. Don't trust "government" and nothing would surprise me but don't care to get bogged down in conspiracy land at this point in life because too busy fighting for my own survival to give a sh*t.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think there's enough going on in real life to get engulfed in conspiracy theory's like a lot of people do. i think this one is really dumb. also disrespectful to anyone involved or effected by that event. ill leave it at that. don't even know why this thread got bumped.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave marzwoody 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I think there's enough going on in real life to get engulfed in conspiracy theory's like a lot of people do. i think this one is really dumb. also disrespectful to anyone involved or effected by that event. ill leave it at that. don't even know why this thread got bumped.
    What you are saying is extremely disrespectful. But you're an unemployed, uneducated kid who still lives with his mother. So today I'm going to give you a free pass. You have obviously NOT spent any amount of time investigating/researching this subject. Just as a starting point watch this interview of one of the leading investigators on this subject. Lord knows that lazy good for nothings like yourself have done NOTHING of the sort. So thank God men like this care enough about people to take the time to find the truth for all are sakes. If you are a sociopath who does NOT care about anyone except yourself then this interview won't make a dent & you will continue to go about your sociopathic ways. Well then. SO BE IT! YOU have been identified.

Interview starts at the 24:20 mark.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave Ron_Paul_2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    What you are saying is extremely disrespectful. But you're an unemployed, uneducated kid who still lives with his mother. So today I'm going to give you a free pass. You have obviously NOT spent any amount of time investigating/researching this subject. Just as a starting point watch this interview of one of the leading investigators on this subject. Lord knows that lazy good for nothings like yourself have done NOTHING of the sort. So thank God men like this care enough about people to take the time to find the truth for all are sakes. If you are a sociopath who does NOT care about anyone except yourself then this interview won't make a dent & you will continue to go about your sociopathic ways. Well then. SO BE IT! YOU have been identified.

Interview starts at the 24:20 mark.
    Your right. being unemployed, uneducated and living with mother i have simply not had the time to research stupid conspiracy's. i wish i was a retired 50 something year old, listening to Alex Jones and researching conspiracy theory's while betting Air on a weekly basis.

Did you stockpile cans of food and build a shelter when that 2012 end of the world thing was going down?
    Last edited by marzwoody; 01-03-15 at 11:18 AM.

marzwoody

Seek help Ron. Obama isn't a Lizard person. and the books aren't all against you, to make you lose your bank roll multiple times.

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

lol. fukkin people

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    A thousand bucks says Rousey has a higher iq than rearloaded. If you read rearloaded's posts, it's hard to conclude anything other than...

He's too stupid to live.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Seek help Ron. Obama isn't a Lizard person. and the books aren't all against you, to make you lose your bank roll multiple times.
    When have I ever said either one of those ridiculous assertions? You seem to have me confused with Nunya & mirinqueer. Those are the only 2 simpleminded buffoons that I have ever seen mention anything about lizard men. One could postulate that they have read one too many Spider-Man comic books. I would say stay off the drugs. However, I know that you're too much of a dork to have ever tried any. Furthermore, your unemployed broke ass couldn't afford any even if you wanted any. Keep your nose clean 'mama's little man".

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    When have I ever said either one of those ridiculous assertions? You seem to have me confused with Nunya & mirinqueer. Those are the only 2 simpleminded buffoons that I have ever seen mention anything about lizard men. One could postulate that they have read one too many Spider-Man comic books. I would say stay off the drugs. However, I know that you're too much of a dork to have ever tried any. Furthermore, your unemployed broke ass couldn't afford any even if you wanted any. Keep your nose clean 'mama's little man".

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Robbie Parker looks like Drew Brees.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

^You felt that warranted a bump of this dogshit thread?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol wtf

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    A thousand bucks says Rousey has a higher iq than rearloaded. If you read rearloaded's posts, it's hard to conclude anything other than...

He's too stupid to live.

What ever happened to the rear that was loaded.

Haven't seen them post in awhile.

First 123