Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Wanna Bet On It thought that Wanderlei was going to beat Rich Franklin and Jim Miller wasn gonna beat Nate Diaz lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllll two plays I was happy to be on the opposite side of... glad I was on Korean Zombie, though!

Wanna, I'm 3/3 with the fights you picked. You're 1/3.
    Wanna is a baller tho. Was on Mike Hammersmith's twitter earlier to see what his website is (mmavalor.com it turns out) and noticed he's been going back and forth with Wannabet on the Kongo fight. Wanna is all over Kongo's donkey dick so looks like you're duel could continue!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

or *your duel
    Points Awarded:

Beelzebubzy gave Vaughany 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Wanna Bet On It thought that Wanderlei was going to beat Rich Franklin and Jim Miller wasn gonna beat Nate Diaz lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllll two plays I was happy to be on the opposite side of... glad I was on Korean Zombie, though!

Wanna, I'm 3/3 with the fights you picked. You're 1/3.
    LOL Gabe. I get plenty of fights wrong: don't forget Brookins! That's the capping biz. I was just teasing about the irony of TS posting a "%-likelihood to win" model and then singling you out for giving intelligent insight as the infamous Rumble/Vitor proclamation came to mind. Ain't there a funny meme Nunya made about that one?

For the record, I've said plenty of times that I think you're one of the best to pick winnerz on here.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Wanna is a baller tho. Was on Mike Hammersmith's twitter earlier to see what his website is (mmavalor.com it turns out) and noticed he's been going back and forth with Wannabet on the Kongo fight. Wanna is all over Kongo's donkey dick so looks like you're duel could continue!
    Yes I'm all over Kongo's horsecock.

Stylistically I like Kongo much more than Jordan. Jordan is short and fat so he he'll have an 8” length disadvantage although I'm sure he'll have more girth. I prefer backing a man with bigger size.

No homo
    Last edited by Wanna Bet On It?; 07-18-12 at 06:10 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post

Stylistically I like Kongo much more than Jordan. Jordan is short and fat so he he'll have an 8” length disadvantage although I'm sure he'll have more girth. I prefer backing a man with bigger size.

No homo
    Dont we all

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

He also knows how to twerk it.
    how do you get all this info about fighters' penis lengths? usually i just make a guestimate based on skin color and/or ethnicity, but you seem to have a very intimate knowledge of these guys' hogs.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    how do you get all this info about fighters' penis lengths? usually i just make a guestimate based on skin color and/or ethnicity, but you seem to have a very intimate knowledge of these guys' hogs.
    Pretty obvious, he's a doctor aint he, done a few operations on these guys

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Pretty obvious, he's a doctor aint he, done a few operations on these guys
    Doh. He should include hog analysis in his videos. Would give him more credibility imo. Probably keeps that in the directors cut for future release.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Having no analysis makes it a little redundant frankly. Just seems like if these percentages end up looking stupid you'll come back and say you didn't even look into the fights, and if they look good you'll come back and say how detailed your capping was in order to predict that outcome.

Apart from anything else, the odds at the moment are generally pretty tight, so it certainly helps to have some idea of the way in which the fight ends to bet effectively as well as to be able to hedge if you're so inclined.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Who said anything about penis size? Kongo 82" length, Jordan 74". Kongo is 8" longer but Jordan has girth.

Ladies like girth. Wanna Bet likes size.

So which of you ladies like Jordan here?

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Pfft, bullshit story. Clearly you've used someone else's account to gain access to my twitter feed. I'm going to have to go on a witch hunt to block all of my followers that the man behind the mask doesn't know personally. Back down to 0 followers boys. OK, there's 1 follower I can trust: Vaughany we know you're DeFactoCrippler & Gabe (& apparently me to take the heat off your Page pick) but I'm for damn sure that you're not Hector Lombard... although that would be the grandest trolling of all time. On Saturday night, forget Anderson, call me out Hector!!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Pfft, bullshit story. Clearly you've used someone else's account to gain access to my twitter feed. I'm going to have to go on a witch hunt to block all of my followers that the man behind the mask doesn't know personally. Back down to 0 followers boys. OK, there's 1 follower I can trust: Vaughany we know you're DeFactoCrippler & Gabe (& apparently me to take the heat off your Page pick) but I'm for damn sure that you're not Hector Lombard... although that would be the grandest trolling of all time. On Saturday night, forget Anderson, call me out Hector!!
    Hahaha

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha Or I could just not sign in and go on your page! U realise anybody can see your twitter page right?

Beelzebubzy

ha Or I could just not sign in and go on your page! U realise anybody can see your twitter page right?
    They don't teach that in med school dude. MD > common sense

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

I'm not that smart. I'm only a doctor.

Beelzebubzy

Wanna bet, don't sell yourself short your a doctor(chiropractors don't count) and you are the best gambler on here.
    Pick yourself up an turn that emoticon frown upside down

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    They don't teach that in med school dude. MD > common sense
    We lost another one on the operating table today. Never any easier having to tell a kids parents their only child just died. I envy you if you have never had your heart torn out by hearing that grief stricken moan of agony. That awful sound a mother makes when she hears her only child is gone.

It has been the roughest time of my life this last few months. The only thing that keeps me going is MMA betting, a field in which my prowess is rivalled only by my skill as a surgeon. Sometimes I wish I could just hide behind this mask forever, scanning forums for comments from my haters, engaging in homoerotic discussions about a black man's appendage on twitter all day. But if my superiors found out they would have me jailed even though I am the only one who holds the key to finding a cure for Malaria and saving the African babies.

Last edited by DeFactoCrippler; 07-18-12 at 10:23 AM.
    Points Awarded:

DublinMeUp gave DeFactoCrippler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and Crassus

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't realize that was a spiderman mask. Spiderman be doing well as a doctor to add the gold part in the front.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    HAHAHAHA Belzebubzy. You are seriously a funny man. Bradbatross...those percentages is complete bullshit, i know you did youre best tho. Try again.
    Thank you don't forget to tip your waiter. And you are a decent capper

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Seems a solid strategy.

Percentages never lie. He can't lose.

EDIT: Horrible thought, what if this guy gets every pick right...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    We lost another one on the operating table today. Never any easier having to tell a kids parents their only child just died. I envy you if you have never had your heart torn out by hearing that grief stricken moan of agony. That awful sound a mother makes when she hears her only child is gone.

It has been the roughest time of my life this last few months. The only thing that keeps me going is MMA betting, a field in which my prowess is rivalled only by my skill as a surgeon. Sometimes I wish I could just hide behind this mask forever, scanning forums for comments from my haters, engaging in homoerotic discussions about a black man's appendage on twitter all day. But if my superiors found out they would have me jailed even though I am the only one who holds the key to finding a cure for Malaria and saving the African babies.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Bradbatross View Post
    Im going to have Lombard and Ebersole in every one of my parlays and I'll be betting 100% of my bankroll.
    What if Lombard gets injured or ebersole gets cut? You lose all your moneys I don't have any grandmas to bail you out

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

LOL Gabe. I get plenty of fights wrong: don't forget Brookins! That's the capping biz. I was just teasing about the irony of TS posting a "%-likelihood to win" model and then singling you out for giving intelligent insight as the infamous Rumble/Vitor proclamation came to mind. Ain't there a funny meme Nunya made about that one?

For the record, I've said plenty of times that I think you're one of the best to pick winnerz on here.
    Are you forgetting the whole weigh-in fiasco re: Rumble????? Do you have any doubt Rumble wouldn't dominate Vitor like he did for the first couple mins for the rest of the fight, had he not gassed? Vitor wouldn't have been able to make it out of the first round, had Rumble not gassed. It was pure domination up til that point. Silly for you to even bring up that fight. Rumble is CLEARLY the right bet in that fight, every time.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you forgetting the whole weigh-in fiasco re: Rumble????? Do you have any doubt Rumble wouldn't dominate Vitor like he did for the first couple mins for the rest of the fight, had he not gassed? Vitor wouldn't have been able to make it out of the first round, had Rumble not gassed. It was pure domination up til that point. Silly for you to even bring up that fight. Rumble is CLEARLY the right bet in that fight, every time.
    Gabe is right. I'm going to drop a jewel of handicapping knowledge. This is even more cerebral than "volume betting".

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Apart from tht time he lost maybe?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lt. Frank Drebin: All I know is never bet on the white guy.

Crassus

There's been a fight where Rumble didn't gas?

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    The Dan hardy lnp

Beelzebubzy

Kos -700 vs pierce + 500
    lock up Kos he is always the right side

Crassus

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    The Dan hardy lnp
    Doesn't that mean he was so gassed he couldn't even stand?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Knocked out Kevin Burns with a head kick in the third round...dont see many gassed out fighters doing tht

Beelzebubzy

Rory at -260 now!
    lucas tweet on rorys suspect chin is moving that line
    thanks buddy
    Points Awarded:

DeFactoCrippler gave Beelzebubzy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

LOL Gabe. A bad weight cut which affects a fighter's performance should be built into your model of likelihood to win since you posted likelihoods before weigh ins. Injuries, camp issues, weight cutting, etc. must all be modeled in as intangibles; that's part of the reason lines why change at weigh ins: Bader's probability to beat Rampage dramatically increased once Page came in overweight & injured.

Saying anyone is 99% likely to win in MMA let alone vs Vitor and with a perennial super heavyweight cutting down to MW is asinine. Rumble was most definitely NOT the clear right bet at 99% or even 50%.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

LOL Gabe. A bad weight cut which affects a fighter's performance should be built into your model of likelihood to win since you posted likelihoods before weigh ins. Injuries, camp issues, weight cutting, etc. must all be modeled in as intangibles; that's part of the reason lines why change at weigh ins: Bader's probability to beat Rampage dramatically increased once Page came in overweight & injured.

Saying anyone is 99% likely to win in MMA let alone vs Vitor and with a perennial super heavyweight cutting down to MW is asinine. Rumble was most definitely NOT the clear right bet at 99% or even 50%.
    The weigh in's are why I generally wait until the day of the card to make plays.

First 12345 Last