hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Momeg KO's him in 2.... honestly.... once he steps up in competition, he gets outboxed. He's too wild and messy, if somebody can outlast him, he's done.

Boxing/MMA record 5-2-0

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Momeg KO's him in 2.... honestly.... once he steps up in competition, he gets outboxed. He's too wild and messy, if somebody can outlast him, he's done.

Boxing/MMA record 5-2-0
    Magomed has been over to my house for dinner, he is a very humble guy, very polite and right now his goal is to keep fighting continuously and keep winning so that he could eventually fight the top guys like klitschko and povetkin. No one at the top wants to fight him because his record isn't strong enough yet and he hasn't built up his resume. There is too much risk for these top guys like areola to take a chance against a guy who has such power that he shuts peoples games down with his punches. You don't understand, you saw how good byarm was doing the first 2 minutes or so he was slipping punches and tagging magomedov with good shots. Magomedov eats those shots all day he doesn't care about getting hit after the 2nd round because by then he's tagged you and you've tasted his power. Once you taste a monster punch it changes everything. Your brain can't handle it, the punches weren't even clean, they just had major impact behind them which caused their brains to rattle.

Listen he's told me before that no one breaks through his guard and his goal is to knock you out as soon as you start to fade. He doesn't wanna stand out there and go point for point, he says he leaves himself open on purpose so that boxers can get careless and then he can move in for the kill. I always saw flaws in his defense and pointed it out but he insists that nothing really hurts him when he's in there and that blow for blow his opponents can't handle but he can and that's how he wins, constant pressure and constant knockout hunting. That's why his opponents get messed up not because they suck.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    Magomed has been over to my house for dinner, he is a very humble guy, very polite and right now his goal is to keep fighting continuously and keep winning so that he could eventually fight the top guys like klitschko and povetkin. No one at the top wants to fight him because his record isn't strong enough yet and he hasn't built up his resume. There is too much risk for these top guys like areola to take a chance against a guy who has such power that he shuts peoples games down with his punches. You don't understand, you saw how good byarm was doing the first 2 minutes or so he was slipping punches and tagging magomedov with good shots. Magomedov eats those shots all day he doesn't care about getting hit after the 2nd round because by then he's tagged you and you've tasted his power. Once you taste a monster punch it changes everything. Your brain can't handle it, the punches weren't even clean, they just had major impact behind them which caused their brains to rattle.

Listen he's told me before that no one breaks through his guard and his goal is to knock you out as soon as you start to fade. He doesn't wanna stand out there and go point for point, he says he leaves himself open on purpose so that boxers can get careless and then he can move in for the kill. I always saw flaws in his defense and pointed it out but he insists that nothing really hurts him when he's in there and that blow for blow his opponents can't handle but he can and that's how he wins, constant pressure and constant knockout hunting. That's why his opponents get messed up not because they suck.
    If he's your personal friend, my apologies, didn't mean to insult him..... was just sharing my personal opinion. The only fights I could find online was from guys I didn't think were that good. Again, my own personal opinion.
    Byarm was his biggest fight, and congrats for his win. I agree he was slipping in the beginning, but near the end, I guess he decided to become a totem pole and block punches with his face.... like zero head movement.
    I get what you're saying with the record though, I hate boxing because if you don't have a padded up record, nobody wants to fight you.... but when you do, they cite that you've fought nobody.
    Good step up with exposure for being on FNF, maybe he can get a fight with Jennings or God willing Deontay Wilder if he's done fighting literal bums.
    That'd be an intriguing fight, both men KO'd all their opponents. It's too bad Wilder doesn't fight anybody who's not old or has a winning record.
    Also, what I said earlier and you saying he leaves himself open on purpose.... that's not particularly good. I noticed in his fight with Patterson I think, the one that went 4 rounds, he was getting tired by the third. His mouth was open and he looked to be breathing pretty heavy. That's why I said if somebody can outlast him for that long and can box, they stand a very good chance of winning.

Imsmarterthanu

Also, what I said earlier and you saying he leaves himself open on purpose.... that's not particularly good. I noticed in his fight with Patterson I think, the one that went 4 rounds, he was getting tired by the third. His mouth was open and he looked to be breathing pretty heavy. That's why I said if somebody can outlast him for that long and can box, they stand a very good chance of winning.
    You mean Jason Pettaway yea he was doing alright too but once again it's not really if he can outlast him as far as cardio goes, I mean you have to be able to outlast his punishing blows and that's a tall order because he does hit very hard and they are punches that really take the brain cells out of you. These guys can box too it's not like his recent opponents have been complete cans or punching bags, these guys make it competitive at times during the fight and there boxing skills aren't on the can level. It's just that they become punching bags and they become cans after they get into crude exchanges with mago. In terms of brute power there are few people that can withstand that impact over and over again. His punches don't really fade either, his power does peak but it doesn't drop to the point where he's completely just throwing arm punches. His technique remains he just throws more wildly because he gets a little overly excited about landing those ko punches. Once he focuses his accuracy is pretty on point and if he even hits you once clean it shakes up the fight.

I figure they will find some more mid tier opponents or some other up and comers but he will be fighting more and more. And it's not like he's making a lot of money. From what I hear he barely makes anything for the fights , his management takes money and he's just rewarded with housing and everything else he needs. He's waiting for the big fights and promoters to get a big fight for him, I think he mentioned "If God willing I'll fight the Klitschkos". But he has a lot of guys to get through first, a lot of guys think that he's sloppy but he's just a lil too cocky at times because he's so confident in his power and his ability to take a punch.

He's also a fan of Junior Dos Santos

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

You mean Jason Pettaway yea he was doing alright too but once again it's not really if he can outlast him as far as cardio goes, I mean you have to be able to outlast his punishing blows and that's a tall order because he does hit very hard and they are punches that really take the brain cells out of you. These guys can box too it's not like his recent opponents have been complete cans or punching bags, these guys make it competitive at times during the fight and there boxing skills aren't on the can level. It's just that they become punching bags and they become cans after they get into crude exchanges with mago. In terms of brute power there are few people that can withstand that impact over and over again. His punches don't really fade either, his power does peak but it doesn't drop to the point where he's completely just throwing arm punches. His technique remains he just throws more wildly because he gets a little overly excited about landing those ko punches. Once he focuses his accuracy is pretty on point and if he even hits you once clean it shakes up the fight.

I figure they will find some more mid tier opponents or some other up and comers but he will be fighting more and more. And it's not like he's making a lot of money. From what I hear he barely makes anything for the fights , his management takes money and he's just rewarded with housing and everything else he needs. He's waiting for the big fights and promoters to get a big fight for him, I think he mentioned "If God willing I'll fight the Klitschkos". But he has a lot of guys to get through first, a lot of guys think that he's sloppy but he's just a lil too cocky at times because he's so confident in his power and his ability to take a punch.

He's also a fan of Junior Dos Santos
    Normally guys with a good punch KO nearly everyone they face in the beginning. The key is, as you said, who can withstand his punches and take him in to deeper waters. There is always someone who is capable of taking huge punches that another man can't. So until he moves up in class, I remain cautious about his future. I think Fortuna looked extremely sharp and he definitely has a bright future ahead of him.

BTW - there was a kid with Magomed's team. I don't remember who he is but I met him in Russia a while back along with Kid Diamond and several others. Nice bunch of guys and we all had a good laugh.

Imsmarterthanu

here's a pic of Mago chillen in the back yard

blurred out everyone else's face for security reasons

im the second guy from the left (yes short)

[IMG][/IMG]

hougigo

here's a pic of Mago chillen in the back yard

blurred out everyone else's face for security reasons

im the second guy from the left (yes short)

[IMG][/IMG]
    good shit man. how do you know him?

hougigo

So, big night tonight with some boxing and UFC 148, so I'll post my picks for the day
    Boxing Picks for today:

Wlad vs Thompson over 9 1/2

They fought each other before and Thompson was giving trouble to Wlad in my opinion. He was a southpaw that was actually outworking Wlad in spots until he got KO'd. Also, he evidently had a knee injury that hindered him.... if he's 100 percent healthy, I can see the fight going the full 12. He might not win, but I think he'll survive long enough for this to go to a decision.
    Also since he's a southpaw, he takes away/minimalizes one of Wlad's best weapons, the jab.
    Both men know each other, I expect Thompson to do better this time too.

BE ADVISED, THERE IS A RUMOR GOING AROUND THAT THOMPSON IS IN HEAVY DEBT AND IS JUST SHOWING UP FOR A PAYCHECK, BLOWING OFF MOST OF HIS TRAINING.
    I don't know how much weight that holds, but I'm still going with my original bet

Donaire vs Mathebula over 11 1/2

This fight is a coin flip. Mathebula has the height and reach advantage, if he fights tall, this could be a long long night for Donaire. But.... if he can't handle Donaire's power, he could be KO'd quite quickly. I'm going with the former, Donaire doesn't really seem to carry his power with him to the higher weightclass. Also, Donaire is finally not towering over his competition for once.
    Basically, I think Donaire wins, but this'll go to the cards.

Feel free to disagree, just my personal opinion.
    Last edited by hougigo; 07-07-12 at 02:58 PM.

hougigo

Tough luck to the people who bet the over for the Rees vs Mathews fight..... stoppage at 1:35 of the 9th.... soooo close. Congrats to anybody who took the under

Giroux
    Giroux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7412

So, big night tonight with some boxing and UFC 148, so I'll post my picks for the day
    Boxing Picks for today:

Wlad vs Thompson over 9 1/2

They fought each other before and Thompson was giving trouble to Wlad in my opinion. He was a southpaw that was actually outworking Wlad in spots until he got KO'd. Also, he evidently had a knee injury that hindered him.... if he's 100 percent healthy, I can see the fight going the full 12. He might not win, but I think he'll survive long enough for this to go to a decision.
    Also since he's a southpaw, he takes away/minimalizes one of Wlad's best weapons, the jab.
    Both men know each other, I expect Thompson to do better this time too.

BE ADVISED, THERE IS A RUMOR GOING AROUND THAT THOMPSON IS IN HEAVY DEBT AND IS JUST SHOWING UP FOR A PAYCHECK, BLOWING OFF MOST OF HIS TRAINING.
    I don't know how much weight that holds, but I'm still going with my original bet

Donaire vs Mathebula over 11 1/2

This fight is a coin flip. Mathebula has the height and reach advantage, if he fights tall, this could be a long long night for Donaire. But.... if he can't handle Donaire's power, he could be KO'd quite quickly. I'm going with the former, Donaire doesn't really seem to carry his power with him to the higher weightclass. Also, Donaire is finally not towering over his competition for once.
    Basically, I think Donaire wins, but this'll go to the cards.

Feel free to disagree, just my personal opinion.
    Hougigo, good stuff...question on Donaire/Mathebula...if you see this fight as a coin flip (even though you are taking Donaire), isn't Mathebula worth a play at +950? GL!

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Giroux View Post
    Hougigo, good stuff...question on Donaire/Mathebula...if you see this fight as a coin flip (even though you are taking Donaire), isn't Mathebula worth a play at +950? GL!
    I see it as a coin flip if Mathebula uses his height and reach to his advantage and fights tall. Honestly, he hasn't really done that in some of his fights, so I have no idea if he'll do it in the Donaire fight where it's his advantage.
    It also might be rough for him to get the decision here. I think Mathebula is better than a lot of people are saying. Mathebula can make this a fight..... I think his biggest concern is Donaire's bread and butter, the counter left. If he can't defend against that, he could get stopped.
    But, I don't think Donaire's power transferred to 122 and WV2 did mess up his face jabbing him. I don't know Mathebula's power, but he's been 122 longer than Donaire, who seems to be losing power when he moves up and fights heavier people
    I think him winning is too far of a stretch, but the over seems more doable than him winning.
    Last edited by hougigo; 07-07-12 at 04:46 PM.

hougigo

Wow.... WTF was that?
    Flop much?
    Guess he was in there for just the pay check.... what B.S.
    I haven't seen a more blatant quit since Likar Ramos vs Marquez.... that was embarrassing

hougigo

**** you Thompson

Boxing/MMA record 5-3-0

hougigo

Well, my fault for not holding on the TT bowing off all his training rumor.... stupid me.
    Well, MMA starts soon, so I'll dip my hand in there.
    I'm making minimal bets.
    I'm not good at MMA, I'm just posting my own personal plays with my opinion on why I think they work. I really hope nobody has been following me blindly without taking what I think into consideration with how they think.

Alessio over Roller @ +125

Honestly,I think Roller hasn't looked impressive recently. Alessio has been on a pretty good run and I think he takes this over Roller. I think Alessio takes a UD over Roller. Pretty good value in a fight Alessio can win.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's a really bad number. You should look at getting money on more books.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    That's a really bad number. You should look at getting money on more books.
    I'm on Heritage, the number dropped since this morning, I took it before it dropped even more.
    I'm going to 5dimes as soon as I get my money from Heritage I withdrew a couple of weeks ago

hougigo

PM me if you want to watch the fight

...... I suck ass at MMA

Boxing/MMA record 5-4-0
    Last edited by hougigo; 07-07-12 at 07:36 PM.

AraiWa
    One bet away

Think about something.....anytime you have a 40 year-old underachieving, at best C-level boxer taking on a guy who, although 36, has marched thru most of his opponents without much effort, he's bound to get beat. A guy who has a chin that can stand up to world class bombs can be picked to go the distance, a guy like Thompson, well, I can't say it doesn't surprise me he cashed in.

BTW - although the last few days haven't been great, I did manage to hit the round on the Rees-Matthews fight. I picked round 10-12 (only for $10 @ +800) and then thought about the over-under which is normally around 9 1/2 and decided to make a play on the +1600 at a whopping $5. Still, I won $80 which ain't bad. I just wished I had put $50 on instead of a paltry $5.
    Last edited by AraiWa; 07-07-12 at 09:23 PM.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by AraiWa View Post
    Think about something.....anytime you have a 40 year-old underachieving, at best C-level boxer taking on a guy who, although 36, has marched thru most of his opponents without much effort, he's bound to get beat. A guy who has a chin that can stand up to world class bombs can be picked to go the distance, a guy like Thompson, well, I can't say it doesn't surprise me he cashed in.

BTW - although the last few days haven't been great, I did manage to hit the round on the Rees-Matthews fight. I picked round 10-12 (only for $10 @ +800) and then thought about the over-under which is normally around 9 1/2 and decided to make a play on the +1600 at a whopping $5. Still, I won $80 which ain't bad. I just wished I had put $50 on instead of a paltry $5.
    I didn't expect Thompson to win, but his southpaw awkward style should have carried him through just as long. Also since he had a knee injury last time, I thought a 100 percent TT would survive just as long. Also, I try not to hold age so high as anything can happen. I cashed a nice little number with Mike Jones and Bailey because I knew he had that slight chance of winning with that natural power even though the probability of him being outboxed was far greater.
    IMO on the Thompson fight, it looked like he quit. That was more of a pushdown than anything and he went straight fetal from that.
    I missed out on the Rees fight because I was out, but I was kind of mad because I wanted to take the under. I wanted to take the under for the Proska fight too because a Proska with two eyes would blow out Hope.

hougigo

LOL at the Mathebula/Donaire fight. Mathebula has no equilibrium... I thought he was going to get 1st round KO'd after what I saw. He's actually doing pretty good though, he's fighting scared but still managing to win rounds in my eyes.
    Donaire, don't know why he's rated number 3 or 4 P4P. They're holding too much weight on when he fought smaller guys and when he KO'd Montiel. I mean, Donaire is just throwing power shots and swinging for the fences.... his one-dimension-alism is being exposed.
    Rigo or even Mares takes it.... maybe even Nishioka.
    Arce, he's made to order and would probably be KO'd. Bob needs to make that fight to rebuild Donaire's invincibility.
    Glad I won, but jesus that fight was hard to watch.

Boxing/MMA record 6-4-0

AraiWa
    One bet away

Most South African fighters that make it to the big stage are good, solid fighters and tough as nails. Mathebula is trained by Nick Durandt, who I know, and I knew he'd be well-prepared. I thought Donaire would stop him in the later rounds but it wasn't to be. I'd take Rigo and Nishioka over Donaire, who after years of not fighting quite enough, is starting to look less and less impressive. When he beat Montiel, I was impressed by that counter shot and how he fought. I spent time with Montiel and his brothers and they play hard and train hard. I figured Montiel would give him his stiffest test and possibly win but he just got annihilated by that counter left hook.

The reason I bring up knowing these guys is I've seen them train, heard about their training sessions and methods, and figured they'd possibly beat Donaire. I was really rooting for Montiel and was surprised at the finish.

hougigo

Most South African fighters that make it to the big stage are good, solid fighters and tough as nails. Mathebula is trained by Nick Durandt, who I know, and I knew he'd be well-prepared. I thought Donaire would stop him in the later rounds but it wasn't to be. I'd take Rigo and Nishioka over Donaire, who after years of not fighting quite enough, is starting to look less and less impressive. When he beat Montiel, I was impressed by that counter shot and how he fought. I spent time with Montiel and his brothers and they play hard and train hard. I figured Montiel would give him his stiffest test and possibly win but he just got annihilated by that counter left hook.

The reason I bring up knowing these guys is I've seen them train, heard about their training sessions and methods, and figured they'd possibly beat Donaire. I was really rooting for Montiel and was surprised at the finish.
    Good shit, you based in Cali and get to see some of the them fight?
    I'm super jelly, I've only seen one fight live and that was in MSG the Garden and it was Donaire vs Narvaez..... sad to say I wasn't that imipressed.
    Rigo would kill Donaire, I've always said that the fight wouldn't happen. I think Donaire needs to set up his shots more too instead of just throwing power punches and relying on that left hook. I mean, we all know what it'll do if he catches you with the left hook, but Mathebula recovered quite nicely after the shot.
    I'm afraid if he fights Rigo or Nishioka though... because I don't think either will get a fair shake. With those wide shots, they could outbox him.
    Even though I'm good with Mathebula losing.... 119-109 or whatever it was, was too damn wide. Mathebula was peppering Donaire with jabs and winning rounds, no way he only won one.... and that was a burn because that was a S.A judge too.
    I remember Mathebula having bad balance too.... but the first round just made me laugh too hard. He looked like he was going to KO himself at times and was losing his footing a lot.

Also side note, I took Silva over Sonnen. I thought without his 14-1 testosterone level, Silva being the better fighter and being able to adjust this time, he'd take it easy..... was scared the first, happy the second.

Boxing/MMA record 7-4-0

AraiWa
    One bet away

I took Silva to win, Silva via KO and also via submission. Federer won too so yesterday was a pretty good day.

At one time I was based in California. Now I'm in Thailand.

hougigo

I took Silva to win, Silva via KO and also via submission. Federer won too so yesterday was a pretty good day.

At one time I was based in California. Now I'm in Thailand.
    Interesting stuff man.
    You watch any fights out there?
    Actually, where you there for the Jaro/Pong fight?
    From what I've seen, a lot of them are outside

AraiWa
    One bet away

Interesting stuff man.
    You watch any fights out there?
    Actually, where you there for the Jaro/Pong fight?
    From what I've seen, a lot of them are outside
    Yes, I was there for that fight. Didn't surprise me in the least. Pongsaklek isn't and hasn't been for quite some time, a fighter who fights with hunger or like his life depends on it. He is going through the motions. I know him quite well but I have made a habit of keeping a fair amount of distance between myself and boxers, whether I'm working with them or not. When they lose, like he did, I find it painful and sometimes it's a bit depressing.

If I'm not at the fights I usually watch them on TV. Nearly all the shows are outside, so it's hotter than a donkey's nut sack. Once in a while the shows will be in a university, sometimes that's good and sometimes not. Depends on whether or not the gymnasium has air-conditioning!

I am involved in boxing in several different ways so I am almost always doing something in Asia, occasionally in Europe or the US. Either that or I'm sitting on my ass for long spells.

hougigo

Yes, I was there for that fight. Didn't surprise me in the least. Pongsaklek isn't and hasn't been for quite some time, a fighter who fights with hunger or like his life depends on it. He is going through the motions. I know him quite well but I have made a habit of keeping a fair amount of distance between myself and boxers, whether I'm working with them or not. When they lose, like he did, I find it painful and sometimes it's a bit depressing.

If I'm not at the fights I usually watch them on TV. Nearly all the shows are outside, so it's hotter than a donkey's nut sack. Once in a while the shows will be in a university, sometimes that's good and sometimes not. Depends on whether or not the gymnasium has air-conditioning!

I am involved in boxing in several different ways so I am almost always doing something in Asia, occasionally in Europe or the US. Either that or I'm sitting on my ass for long spells.
    Good shit man. I want to say Pong had it coming, but a little surprised it was against Jaro. I think Jaro was down on some of the cards too... which doesn't surprise me.
    I heard that about fights in Thailand too, it's hot as crap and a lot of fights are outside (well, when I stream one they're outside).
    Good stuff man, I wish I was involved in boxing more, I always want to go catch local fights, but I'm either too late or can't find any. I think I just missed an amateur tourney here which kind of depresses me.

hougigo

Freaking Munoz vs. Wiedman tonight.... gah.
    I want to go Munoz because I got that pinoy factor... but I'll probably side with Wiedman.
    First fight of the night on facebook is Tamura vs Assuncao.
    Personally, I think this is a close fight that could go either way. I think Tamura though is going to grind it out and win the judges over in a UD. I'll take the plus money here.

Tamura over Assuncao @ +150

Another play I like is Caceras over Page. I think that even though Page has the power to end the fight, Caceras though is too dynamic and athletic. If he can come in with the right gameplan, he can beat Page out.

Caceras over Page @ -115

I'm not as good a MMA caller as you guys, but here's hoping I hit at least one of them

Boxing/MMA record 7-4-0

hougigo

I suck ass at mma, im sticking with boxing

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I suck ass at mma, im sticking with boxing
    Go RDA. going to have to lay some decent juice but probably the most solid bet of the night.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Go RDA. going to have to lay some decent juice but probably the most solid bet of the night.
    Thanks for the heads up.... mighta missed it cuz I was out.

Well here's to Munoz. Rooting for a fellow Filipino.. and since I'm not that into MMA than boxing, that's all I have to root for
    Boxing/MMA record 8-5-0
    Last edited by hougigo; 07-11-12 at 09:09 PM.

AraiWa
    One bet away

Went 7-3 on the MMA including a couple of tennis picks. Anything in the black is a plus-just gotta keep grinding away

hougigo

Went 7-3 on the MMA including a couple of tennis picks. Anything in the black is a plus-just gotta keep grinding away
    I could have gotten easy money... but I decided not to take Wiedman.
    Stupid decision yea....

hougigo

Something i'm going to write before all my picks. I'm just a normal person writing his opinion on what I think is going to happen and why. It's up to you to take my opinion and do with it as you will. I may be wrong as hell or I may happen to be right. If you think I'm wrong, post here and say why! Argument's are great and it's always better to see two sides to every coin.

Looking at the Chisora vs Haye fight on Saturday.... this is Haye's fight to lose. Everything seems to be in his favor. The ref is usually quick to break up fighters, it's 10 rounds, he can use his mobility and speed to stay on the outside and he has a good chance of landing a hay-maker on Chisora.
    Haye is what I'm thinking for the play here, -300+ odds though are a little high but still incredibly good for a boxing match. The only thing Haye has to worry about is Chisora trying to smother him and outwork him. Don't let him get inside, use the ring to your advantage and have him chase you and get tired.

I'm looking at the over too because Chisora's got a chin on him. Vitali hits hard and I'd hate to get hit by either Wlad or Vitali. Chisora went 12 rounds with Vitali eating more than 200 punches all while pushing the action. I'm a little worried with Haye because he has speed and strength working for hiim. If he catches Chisora walking on the inside cleanly, it could be lights out. He also wobbled Shrek in their WBA fight a few years back. I don't know how well his chin is but he's a 300 lb monster. I'm not too confident because this could easily go make the under with a KO by Haye. I don't know about that yet, but something I'm leaning on

So for now:

Haye over Chisora @ -355

I'm going to look at the Mundine/McCarkt Matchup later. Even the o/u is whack.... and I don't even know.

AraiWa
    One bet away

Something i'm going to write before all my picks. I'm just a normal person writing his opinion on what I think is going to happen and why. It's up to you to take my opinion and do with it as you will. I may be wrong as hell or I may happen to be right. If you think I'm wrong, post here and say why! Argument's are great and it's always better to see two sides to every coin.

Looking at the Chisora vs Haye fight on Saturday.... this is Haye's fight to lose. Everything seems to be in his favor. The ref is usually quick to break up fighters, it's 10 rounds, he can use his mobility and speed to stay on the outside and he has a good chance of landing a hay-maker on Chisora.
    Haye is what I'm thinking for the play here, -300+ odds though are a little high but still incredibly good for a boxing match. The only thing Haye has to worry about is Chisora trying to smother him and outwork him. Don't let him get inside, use the ring to your advantage and have him chase you and get tired.

I'm looking at the over too because Chisora's got a chin on him. Vitali hits hard and I'd hate to get hit by either Wlad or Vitali. Chisora went 12 rounds with Vitali eating more than 200 punches all while pushing the action. I'm a little worried with Haye because he has speed and strength working for hiim. If he catches Chisora walking on the inside cleanly, it could be lights out. He also wobbled Shrek in their WBA fight a few years back. I don't know how well his chin is but he's a 300 lb monster. I'm not too confident because this could easily go make the under with a KO by Haye. I don't know about that yet, but something I'm leaning on

So for now:

Haye over Chisora @ -355

I'm going to look at the Mundine/McCarkt Matchup later. Even the o/u is whack.... and I don't even know.
    I'll put my picks in shortly. Trying to do a little work, study tennis and make my picks, research the upcoming fights and make my picks, and spend a little time with the family. Not enough time in the day.

hougigo

I'll put my picks in shortly. Trying to do a little work, study tennis and make my picks, research the upcoming fights and make my picks, and spend a little time with the family. Not enough time in the day.
    Hey man, family comes first!
    lol, but yea.... always love to talk boxing.
    Also Tennis, lots of good dogs winning yesterday.
    I'm looking for live dogs and value tomorrow

First 12345 ... Last