Betpoints: 16650

I mean koch..

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Adding:

6 units on Thoresen, Lamas @ 2.34 to win - 8.04 units

Thoresens striking is pretty decent. I will say it was bether than seth b. before he got koed out. I dont really know whos the better at bjj, but if i was to just guess ill probably go with thoresen. But i dont think bjj will be a deciding factor as this probably is going to end up in a striking battle where thoresen should win. He may be a bit hesitant in the beginning, but during the course of three rounds the better fighter will win. The last fight may be a red flag of thoresens chin, as this was hes second flash KO thus am a bit hesitant to put more.

Lamas should be able to shrug of lamas takedowns attempt i think. Lamas isnt a bad fighter at all so who knows, but koch has some serious standup skills, and i dont think lamas can take his punch. This one is probably going to end with a KO.
    wat

MD

I mean koch..
    The best part about this is that it still doesn't explain who you're betting on.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    The best part about this is that it still doesn't explain who you're betting on.
    lol you know he's betting on kock

and koch.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Need some hog analysis on Kock

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha.. i was so tired when i wrote this yesterday. Sorry guys

6 units on Thoresen, Koch @ 2.34 to win - 8.04 units

bjpenn85

Adding:

10 units on H.Haoki @ 3.0 to win - 20 units

This is in my opinion a very tuf fight for guida. Haokis ground game is a lot better than guidas, and hes that type of fighter that eventually always gets the takedown. Although guida is fast and has insane cardio, i think haoki only needs a couple of takedowns during this fight before this fight goes down the drain for guida. Haoki can even get the sub, although i think guida has developed quite a bit the last years so im not so sure what guidas bjj status is presently. He did fight as a hero against bendo for instance so shouldnt discredit the man either.

Standing up, its difficult to say if haokis range will make guida play into the standup game so that he can set up for a takedown. It was enough to throw lamas off, so why shouldnt it happen with guida? Thats what am thinking right now. Very often i get a strong feeling just seconds before fights so maybe i will reconsider, im not super confident in this pick as of now, but at +200 its worth a stab.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I was thinking hatsu by decision, what do you think?

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

I thought he beat ricardo llamas.

MD

Hioki by decision is the worst prop, I think. The money prop on this fight is Not Guida Inside Distance, which I pounded at just worse than -400. Hioki's best chance at a win is a submission. Guida is too good a grinder for Hioki to outpoint, and if Roop can take Hioki down, Guida will savage him.

Just my thoughts.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

I think if Hioki does win its going to be by decision, but I probably shouldnt even bet this fight Hioki is one of my favorite featherweight fighters.

bjpenn85

UFC ON FOX 6 : Dodson vs Johnson Results: -26 units

Another bad event for me. Haoki should probably have won the split IMO. Knew TJ going to win, so only betting him by decision was very greedy. Thoresen looked horrible. A bit unlucky, but also willing to take risk and got burned. I will change strategy to win back money next events and play more safe.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

made same mistake with TJ Grant, in hindsight wasn't worth taking the decision at +168 over the moneyline at -110. Was very greedy indeed

bjpenn85

YEP. It happens when i win a lot over time. I get sloppy and more willing to take unnecessary chances.

bjpenn85

UFC 156

No play - This card is probably the worst card for betting i have ever seen. Its not one fight on the whole card that sticks out. Im thinking about playing mccall split dec, except for that, its as I said earlier a very unusually bad card for betting In my opinion. I will probably try to find weak spots while live betting, but i will most likely not have time to post them here. If i do, it will only be to show of, and no one really knows if am actually telling the truth or not, so no point. Anyway, good luck to those of ya that try to bet this card, majority of you will get buried.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

UFC 156

No play - This card is probably the worst card for betting i have ever seen. Its not one fight on the whole card that sticks out. Im thinking about playing mccall split dec, except for that, its as I said earlier a very unusually bad card for betting In my opinion. I will probably try to find weak spots while live betting, but i will most likely not have time to post them here. If i do, it will only be to show of, and no one really knows if am actually telling the truth or not, so no point. Anyway, good luck to those of ya that try to bet this card, majority of you will get buried.

McCall by split D is fukkin sharp play. Who cares about Joe B anyways?

I want to see McCall vs. MM Rubbermatch

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I see Benavidez being tonight's parlay-buster.

Straight the fukk up.

Also Yves Edwards

MD

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    I see Benavidez being tonight's parlay-buster.

Straight the fukk up.

Also Yves Edwards
    I semi-agree. I think the odds are a bit wide, and I also think that McCall should have a striking edge, and may have good enough wrestling to stop Benavidez's takedowns. It's a winnable fight for McCall, but personal issues are a variable which will keep me away from a McCall bet. I'm on Benavidez -3.5 at +125.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

really dont see why someone with your track record feels the need to go around being a monday morning quarter back on other peoples plays. So you think you're some kind of bad ass by telling people to listen to you on a fight that you have never watched video on one opponent and dont know her name.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

get a life you POS. Stop bumping threads just because someone lost a bet. Threads you didnt even have the balls to post in before the fact.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

bj is a bitch boy. you just need to look at his thread to realize that.

bjpenn85

UFC 155 results: +2,7 units
    Total result on this thread from march 2012: +212,7 units =
    So by winning 200 units a year (proving to that am a genuis), makes me a bitch? Excuse-moi/ exqueeze me (as david brent once said) , on which F planet is that being a bitch? Call me a motherf genius you big whiny little.

marzwoody

So by winning 200 units a year (proving to that am a genuis), makes me a bitch? Excuse-moi/ exqueeze me (as david brent once said) , on which F planet is that being a bitch? Call me a motherf genius you big whiny little.
    You should start up your own premium service to compete with Luca Fury smart of you to say you win 200 units a year since no one care's enough to scroll through your crap thread and verify.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

MD

BJ is the man, don't know why any of you focks doubt that.

bjpenn85

Thanks V, brought back some good old memmories there. Jesus, the office must be one of very few series where more or less every scene is a fock classic.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Thanks V, brought back some good old memmories there. Jesus, the office must be one of very few series where more or less every scene is a fock classic.

bjpenn85

Scroll back and see, if you dont believe me. Luca fury has used one and a half year to climb +110 units, in my humble opinion, is that really competition?

Bjs thread Vaughanys MDs and other SBR superstars<--- please show some respect next time marzwoody, thank you. Keyboard war, over.

marzwoody

Scroll back and see, if you dont believe me. Luca fury has used one and a half year to climb +110 units, in my humble opinion, is that really competition?

Bjs thread Vaughanys MDs and other SBR superstars<--- please show some respect next time marzwoody, thank you. Keyboard war, over.
    You haven't posted a play since 155. I only know you from trolling other threads like MarkWoodstick and Keyboard.

bjpenn85

This was also while I was studying and had time to kill.

Im usually telling people why their picks is horrible and why its a loser bet.

What do you prefer, someone to tell you have a large bogus in your nose seconds before you go to date, or them being "polite" and dont say nothing.

I choose to help people out, find it offending? Sue me, NEXT.

marzwoody

Yep it is helpful to trash someone on there plays after the event is over, even though you haven't posted any plays of your own or offered any insight.

Thank you for helping the community of this sub forum.

bjpenn85

Usually people gets butthurt, and forget to ask B!!!!! J!!!!!!!!! PEEEEEEEEEENNNNN whats up.

Ask me anytime you want, and your going to get a little bit richer every weekend.

marzwoody

K i will PM you and let you know if i need any fade material.

bjpenn85

Anytime, einstein

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Ask me anytime you want, and your going to get a little bit richer every weekend.
    Post your picks on the event threads BJ.. This is a bold statement you claim.. Weary of gamblers that are over confident.. Seen them come and go.. I typically call these types "streaky gamblers" and not so much "consistent gamblers"...

Just my take no offense... There are a few boasting these claims on this sub forum and from what I read very few live up to the hype..

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last