KDOWNS
    KDOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

coinbase to blockchain issue

Does anyone know why the transfers from coinbase to blockchain is not working tonight? Been waiting over an hour, and only 16,000 unconfirmed transactions. Something going on.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Whole entire network sucks. Tired of anticipating quick responses. Better off anticipating 6-8 hour delays. You're probably better off.

KDOWNS

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Whole entire network sucks. Tired of anticipating quick responses. Better off anticipating 6-8 hour delays. You're probably better off.
    Have you heard anything on what is going on? Your right this is getting really old with all the issues

KDOWNS

Optional have you heard anything about bitcoin issue

Optional
    Have you heard anything about the issue into our wallets from coinbase? a lot of people having this issue.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Which issue in particular Kdowns?

I don't know what you mean.

KDOWNS

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Which issue in particular Kdowns?

I don't know what you mean.
    Everyone is having an issue with sending bitcoin from coinbase to blockchain. It is not getting confirmed at coinbase. It is not getting to the wallet. I just looked at the forums and see there are many people dealing with this also. Its been about 3 hrs for me and not 1 confirmation yet. It should be instant most of the time to the wallet from coinbase

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by KDOWNS View Post
    Does anyone know why the transfers from coinbase to blockchain is not working tonight? Been waiting over an hour, and only 16,000 unconfirmed transactions. Something going on.
    No reported problems at Coinbase.

Could be your transaction size is too large for the fee used.

Could be that all the inputs are not confirmed.

Could be network congestion.

KDOWNS

No reported problems at Coinbase.

Could be your transaction size is too large for the fee used.

Could be that all the inputs are not confirmed.

Could be network congestion.
    No congestion I dont know what is wrong. i never experienced this issue before on this amount from coinbase to blockchain. Like mentioned, alot of other people having same issue.

Optional

Everyone is having an issue with sending bitcoin from coinbase to blockchain. It is not getting confirmed at coinbase. It is not getting to the wallet. I just looked at the forums and see there are many people dealing with this also. Its been about 3 hrs for me and not 1 confirmation yet. It should be instant most of the time to the wallet from coinbase
    "Everyone" is not having an issue.

No technical issues reported by Coinbase right now https://status.coinbase.com/

Not a large number of transactions queued right now https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

People post all sorts of theories any time a transaction is not verified fast. Does not mean anything more than another new user who doesn't understand what's happening usually.

Post a link to your transaction if you like and we can have a look at the byte size and fee ratio.

KDOWNS

all i have is that little box that pops up on coinbase, is that what you want to see. it shows only the address i sent to and says 0 confirmations, Is there somewher else i can look at on coinbase if this is not the info you need

Optional

all i have is that little box that pops up on coinbase, is that what you want to see. it shows only the address i sent to and says 0 confirmations, Is there somewher else i can look at on coinbase if this is not the info you need

you can find the transaction ID by clicking on the transaction in your wallet, and then on the "## confirmations" link.

KDOWNS

"Everyone" is not having an issue.

No technical issues reported by Coinbase right now https://status.coinbase.com/

Not a large number of transactions queued right now https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

People post all sorts of theories any time a transaction is not verified fast. Does not mean anything more than another new user who doesn't understand what's happening usually.

Post a link to your transaction if you like and we can have a look at the byte size and fee ratio.
    I do appreciatte you trying to help on this. Once you think you have this thing figured out, something new happens. I am trying to do this early before the rush tomorrow.

KDOWNS

I do appreciatte you trying to help on this. Once you think you have this thing figured out, something new happens. I am trying to do this early before the rush tomorrow.
    Got it hanks Optional will send it. Again really appreciate this. meant I was trying to be proactive for tomorroe

KDOWNS

Got it hanks Optional will send it. Again really appreciate this. meant I was trying to be proactive for tomorroe

Sent bitcoin

−0.391635 BTC
    −$497.77 USD

TO
    Bitcoin address19aYrT4NrPPf5ybCQTgjsNQ6RFAMKrDEY e

STATUS

Transaction pending0 confirmations

9:43PM — March 15, 2017PENDING

KDOWNS

is that what you needed

Optional

No problem.

Does this mean you got your coins back or soemthing?

Sent bitcoin

−0.391635 BTC
    −$497.77 USD

TO
    Bitcoin address19aYrT4NrPPf5ybCQTgjsNQ6RFAMKrDEY e

STATUS

Transaction pending0 confirmations

9:43PM — March 15, 2017PENDING
    That's not the transaction ID but doing a search on that wallet address you have sent to it shows no transactions have made it to the blockchain record

https://blockchain.info/address/19aY...sNQ6RFAMKrDEYe

I can't see why that may be without the actual TX ID but it does suggest a re-broadcast might help.

How To Rebroadcast Bitcoin Transaction

(You'll still need to find the transaction ID to do this)

KDOWNS

No problem.

Does this mean you got your coins back or soemthing?

That's not the transaction ID but doing a search on that wallet address you have sent to it shows no transactions have made it to the blockchain record

https://blockchain.info/address/19aY...sNQ6RFAMKrDEYe

I can't see why that may be without the actual TX ID but it does suggest a re-broadcast might help.

How To Rebroadcast Bitcoin Transaction

(You'll still need to find the transaction ID to do this)
    No I did not getn the coins back, it just has no confirmations yet. I habe not been able to get it from coinbase to my wallet at blockchain. i did everything the way I always do it. I went into accounts at coinbase clicked on this and it still says pending. I never got any confirmations at all on this from coinbase to my wallet. That is what I am concerned about.

wcb231
    wcb231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

I think the problem that's happening (I'm running into it as well) is that Coinbase isn't even broadcasting the transaction.

I did a send yesterday that took 2-2.5 hours to get to Blockchain, and I've got one from tonight that's approaching 4 hours. At some point it switches from pending without a transaction ID to pending with one, but my guess is it's because Coinbase just isn't doing anything with it

KDOWNS

Quote Originally Posted by wcb231 View Post
    I think the problem that's happening (I'm running into it as well) is that Coinbase isn't even broadcasting the transaction.

I did a send yesterday that took 2-2.5 hours to get to Blockchain, and I've got one from tonight that's approaching 4 hours. At some point it switches from pending without a transaction ID to pending with one, but my guess is it's because Coinbase just isn't doing anything with it
    That would make sense. Does this mean we just have to wait until something is done on their end? We are not the only ones this is happening to tonight

Optional

That would make sense. Does this mean we just have to wait until something is done on their end? We are not the only ones this is happening to tonight
    Whatever the problem is you'll probably just have to wait until the network does something with it.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

I don't know what's going on over at Coinbase. In a few days they will stop paying fees. Fees will be set dynamically as they are being set at blockchain.info.

I'm adding .0003 to the default fee at blockchain.info and everything is going through.

KDOWNS

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I don't know what's going on over at Coinbase. In a few days they will stop paying fees. Fees will be set dynamically as they are being set at blockchain.info.

I'm adding .0003 to the default fee at blockchain.info and everything is going through.
    I have been adding a much higher fee, and they always go thru really fast from blockchain, but last night I could not get it from coinbase to my wallet. It took 7 hrs. Could not get any confirmations at all. It did look like coinbase was not broadcasting it