wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Using Bitcoin for withdrawal with Heritage

I absolutely love Heritage and would recommend them to anyone. I've done a few payouts already but I'm very interested in doing the bitcoin payout method since the payout limits are higher. However it seems like I read somewhere that you could only do a bitcoin payout if you've funded your account with bitcoin. Am I crazy or did I read that somewhere? If this is true, can I open a bitcoin account, fund the Heritage account with $100 using bitcoin and then do a payout using the bitcoin method?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Yes, generally you need to deposit w/btc in order to w/d using btc. They need a constant flow coming in and out. The p2p options are now very limited and left for dead at this point.

As far the their btc payouts they are fast and reliable. Every w/d I've ever had from them was received same day it was requested

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    I absolutely love Heritage and would recommend them to anyone. I've done a few payouts already but I'm very interested in doing the bitcoin payout method since the payout limits are higher. However it seems like I read somewhere that you could only do a bitcoin payout if you've funded your account with bitcoin. Am I crazy or did I read that somewhere? If this is true, can I open a bitcoin account, fund the Heritage account with $100 using bitcoin and then do a payout using the bitcoin method?
    You need to ask them as it will depend on your account situation but in general they will let you take a first bitcoin payout without having deposited that way.

They just don't want players using them as a way to buy bitcoin. Depositing one way and withdrawing with bitcoin to avoid having to buy from exchanges.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

I deposited by credit card and received a payout by bitcoin just last week.

scavsiu8
    scavsiu8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Yes, generally you need to deposit w/btc in order to w/d using btc. They need a constant flow coming in and out. The p2p options are now very limited and left for dead at this point.

As far the their btc payouts they are fast and reliable. Every w/d I've ever had from them was received same day it was requested
    I'll second this, as long as you get it in by Noon CST (I think) every single time I have gotten it same day. Heritage does it right all the way around IMO.