guru08
    guru08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

BTC Wallet help

I cant get a bank account, can anyone help with a wallet that I can open with a prepaid. HAVE to hop on the BTC withdrawl train.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9213

Quote Originally Posted by guru08 View Post
    I cant get a bank account, can anyone help with a wallet that I can open with a prepaid. HAVE to hop on the BTC withdrawl train.
    Do you mean where can you buy bitcoin with a pre-paid card? Or are you asking how to withdraw without a bank account?

You dont need a bank account or card to open a wallet btw.

What are you trying to do exactly? Cashout by bitcoin for the first time?

guru08

I want to open a btc wallet so I can withdraw from my book using that method instead of the low limits of P2P. I have read the post about the BitPay card but would like to know a good option(wallet) that I can open with a debit card because you cannot purchase the BitPay card without bitcoin. Im just looking for some knowledge of a reputable online wallet that will allow me to buy bitcoins from them with my debit card so I can then in turn get the Bitpay card also?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9213

Quote Originally Posted by guru08 View Post
    I want to open a btc wallet so I can withdraw from my book using that method instead of the low limits of P2P. I have read the post about the BitPay card but would like to know a good option(wallet) that I can open with a debit card because you cannot purchase the BitPay card without bitcoin. Im just looking for some knowledge of a reputable online wallet that will allow me to buy bitcoins from them with my debit card so I can then in turn get the Bitpay card also?
    I would open a blockchain.info/wallet as my main wallet.

Then withdraw $50 worth of bitcoin from your book to that wallet.

Use that bitcoin to pay for the BitPay card.

But if you really want use your pre-paid card, I think you will need to try localbitcoins.com and find someone that wants to trade bitcoins for something you can buy with that card. Like giftcards. I guess you have tried to see if it works at http://buy.bitcoin.com ?

Someone else might know better than me about this too.

guru08

Thanks you helped a ton!