UKK
    UKK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

How does this work if BetBaller.com is licensed and regulated by the government of Ireland?
    What is the way (email?) to contact them? Asked it BetBaller.com several times never got answer...?
    Would think government of Ireland actīs based on facts not by "reasons to believe"?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    yep. Did players ever get paid on that one or did Dimeplayer just keep all the money?
    They were put on a payment plan, then Legends bailed him out. Then I think he screwed them over some years later.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by UKK View Post
    How does this work if BetBaller.com is licensed and regulated by the government of Ireland?
    What is the way (email?) to contact them? Asked it BetBaller.com several times never got answer...?
    Would think government of Ireland actīs based on facts not by "reasons to believe"?
    I will tweet them now.

mikkopoika
    mikkopoika's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1528

I wanna clarify my comment about database early in the thread. The reason why I answered like that was cause I thought you referred to some kind of interbookmaker database where 20 bookmakers would have flagged me. If such a database existed I would not belong there for sure as I never faced this kind of troubles with any other bookmaker as an honest user.

UKK

The way that you are acting on bitcointalk.org is embarrassing...I'm shamed!
    It seems clearly to me that you are way out of your league...

For example how can you bet on NBA/NHL moneyline bets on minimum odds 2,00 'both sides'?
    Is X on Bundesliga game 'betting on both sides'?
    And if you are saying that by doing 10x50€ bet(completing rollover on your terms) and then withdraw (or tried) is bonus abuse...???

And why arenīt you answering my emails if you are so willing to help that other fellow/solve this issue?

mikkopoika

e-mail evidence

I am still waiting for their evidence to my e-mail since yesterday.

mikkopoika

scam confirmation

They did not send me any evidence which of course is what I expected.

ClippersSux
    ClippersSux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1047

Bill, any response from BetBaller? Do you have any update on the OP's situation?

canicon
    canicon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Limited on my betballer bets?

Good afternoon
    ŋHas anyone limited you in betballer? Each day that I have a profit they lower the limit of my bets of up to 10 or 5 euros bet. thanks

canicon

Very disappointed with betballer

After a few days of betting on betballer I have limited bets to a maximum of 5 or 10 euros bet. Very disappointed, because the benefits I brought were not big enough to take that measure.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Our resident Betballer promoter Futbolmondial who was attacking me as SBR would not rate this shop has gone very quiet.

I'd say that's a very bad sign for this book if their biggest shill has stopped commenting on the thread despite still visiting SBR.

Proceed with care as the owner John is obviously not finding it possible to live up to his early promises for this book.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: futbolmundial

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15906

Why even use these crap books? Use an A+ rated book and stop being scammed

canicon

Hard to catalog the bookmaker. The customer service is good, it is quite difficult to make live bets as you constantly dance odds bets and you have to try to place the bet in 9 or 10 attempts. And limiting the amounts to bet after about three days has been very disappointing.
    I have not tried to withdraw benefits yet, but I'm beginning to worry about this.
    Thank you

canicon

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    You're right, but I'll wait and see what happens when I try to withdraw my winnings. It will be the final test

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    He was offering great odds, easy bitcoin only accounts, different live betting than most US accepting sites had, a live cash in your bet function, great sounding promotions and sounded like he had a very fair attitude.

I can see why people wanted to try this one.

But I think reality has set in now and they just dont know how to handle the situation and remain 'fair' by the sounds.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: futbolmundial

Farida34000
    Farida34000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

I tried to withdraw but for 3 weeks the credit card withdraw is not avaiable ....

They offer me to withdraw on neteller but i dont have neteller account and end up loosing all

canicon

Quote Originally Posted by Farida34000 View Post
    I tried to withdraw but for 3 weeks the credit card withdraw is not avaiable ....

They offer me to withdraw on neteller but i dont have neteller account and end up loosing all
    Uff, I have requested a withdrawal by card..To see what happens ..
    How long can take a withdrawal through card?.. thanks
    Last edited by canicon; 02-24-17 at 08:08 AM.

Farida34000

Quote Originally Posted by canicon View Post
    Uff, I have requested a withdrawal by card..To see what happens ..
    How long can take a withdrawal through card?.. thanks
    It's currently not working i asked them today because i will not make any deposit before it does

canicon

Quote Originally Posted by Farida34000 View Post
    It's currently not working i asked them today because i will not make any deposit before it does
    Well I applied for a withdrawal this morning and is "pending" .. And they have not told me anything for now

mikkopoika

If you used a bonus they might confiscate your bonus and winnings only because they suspect a fraudulent thing happened. This is one of the unfairest bookmakers in the world and what is bad also is the fact that you can not sue them based on the Irish law so basically you are totally unprotected against their fraudulent behavior.

canicon

Quote Originally Posted by mikkopoika View Post
    If you used a bonus they might confiscate your bonus and winnings only because they suspect a fraudulent thing happened. This is one of the unfairest bookmakers in the world and what is bad also is the fact that you can not sue them based on the Irish law so basically you are totally unprotected against their fraudulent behavior.
    Well, if it is a bookmaker want to grow up with these bad publicity practices you will have. I keep waiting to receive my money and I can not bet because I have limited amounts to bet.
    *Someone who has had good experience with this bookmaker?
    *Thank you

mikkopoika

Well some people obviously have good experiences but who wants to take a risk as a new customer knowing that he/she might face another fraudulent activity by them.

canicon

My experience at betaller.
    To three or four days of registering I was lucky especially in live bets and put a sum over 1800 euros. Then they limited me to bets 5 or 10 euros and even in some cases to 1 euro, both in live bets and in combination etc. In short, that there was no way to bet.
    Well, five days later I asked for a withdrawal of 1400 euros for debit card and as I saw that the request was not processed I contacted them and they tell me that the card withdrawal does not work but that they would be happy to do it by bank transfer If I gave them my data for the transfer. I gave them the data for the transfer by email and today I find that I have been refused withdrawal of money of 1400 euros and I have been returned 1178 (and the 222 missing?).
    I talked to them about the chat and the explanation they give me is that your trading team is checking my bets and that they will send me an email with an explanation.
    Anyway ... it's surreal. I have fulfilled all the requirements of the bonus, I accepted the withdrawal by bank transfer because they tell me that they can not make the withdrawal by bank card.
    I start to doubt the fair play of betballer and that's why I tell it here .. as soon as they give me an explanation.
    A mess for now betballer. I begin to seriously doubt the future of my earnings. I hope I can change my mind soon but for now it looks bad.

Farida34000

Just made a wire withdraw. I update you as soon as possible

barnstorm
    Pro
    barnstorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2998

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    I doubt very much they would do anything of the sort if they did not have a very good reason for it. John is a good guy.
    I also have had no troubles with BetBaller and have been playing with them for almost a year. John has been a straight-shooter.

Sounds like some folks (or a syndicate) have been abusing the bonus by opening multiple accounts. That alone is wrong.

If any individuals can prove that they only opened one account, and didn't act in a scheme with other players, then they should be able to clear themselves and get their funds released.

mikkopoika

I can not sue them because of the law of Ireland as an honest user of betballer so they not only scammed me regarding fund release but also they scam everybody by disabling chance to sue them and not stating that in their terms. Also they have provided any proof neither in private nor public which initself is a clear sign of their fraudulent behavior. I am tired of telling how things went on my part but one more time I tell you exactly how I wagered. I did wagers worth of exactly minimum rollover needed for bonus release using betbrain as a source of my betting decisions and based on this was treated with uttermost criminality by them.
    Last edited by mikkopoika; 03-17-17 at 11:17 PM.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

I find it stunning to see the only 2 or 3 people complaining about Betballer are from the same country, with a very low post count here and they are all accused of doing exactly the same thing. This cannot be a coïncidence. On top of that, a real scam book would confiscate your funds and not return the deposits. I dare these people to ask for a Skype video verification from Betballer, with ID in hand and the ability to answer some questions about the bets. Won't happen...

mikkopoika

I would not mind doing that at all cause I am an innocent victim of their crime and have nothing to hide. Would you be able to arrange that for me as they keep ignoring me? I am not able to show my bets as they closed my account but I guess they can do it if needed. I suggest you read bitcoin site as well where there is an expert proving my point and making this company look as shady as it is.
    Last edited by mikkopoika; 03-19-17 at 05:00 PM.

mikkopoika

John paid me finally so this case is solved.

UKK

John has personally promised me to pay my winnings on monday and that said my case is also solved!
    I wish all the best to John&Betballer.com
    No hard feelings&no harm done! Life goes on...

Optional

John has personally promised me to pay my winnings on monday and that said my case is also solved!
    I wish all the best to John&Betballer.com
    No hard feelings&no harm done! Life goes on...
    Fingers crossed it comes and thanks for updating the thread.

How long has it taken since the original withdraw request?

UKK

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Fingers crossed it comes and thanks for updating the thread.

How long has it taken since the original withdraw request?

Withdraw made 01.26.2017, funds received 04.04.2017
    And thanks 'Team-SBR' for providing this service!
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave UKK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR Ivy gave UKK 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Withdraw made 01.26.2017, funds received 04.04.2017
    And thanks 'Team-SBR' for providing this service!
    Good to hear that UKK, always our pleasure to provide help with you guys.

Fedup74
    Fedup74's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice

mikkopoika

Honestly I think this service did not play a major role in helping to solve these issues. I am bound to think it was my efforts at the bitcoin forum that got John to act and also the consumer protection service I paid for.

First 1234