bithko
    bithko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4114

Is it safe to transfer directly from a bookmaker to a bitstamp wallet?

Should I better add an another step between the bookmaker and bitstamp. I made a withdraw directly from 5Dimes to bitstamp two times but I think that's not good to do this, what I should add in the process? Thank you
    Last edited by bithko; 08-29-16 at 05:51 PM.

Naokia980
    Naokia980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I am also interested, new at 5dimes. Please talk about your experience with them. They didnt want from me to verify account. I think they wait for first payout. Is verificatin is complicated? Thanks for answer!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by bithko View Post
    Should I better add an another step between the bookmaker and bitstamp. I made a withdraw directly from 5Dimes to bitstamp two times but I think that's not good to do this, what I should add in the process? Thank you
    Most people use a blockchain.info/wallet/ wallet in between their book and Coinbase or Circle.

I am not certain what is needed with Bitstamp but it can't hurt to go that way anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Naokia980 View Post
    I am also interested, new at 5dimes. Please talk about your experience with them. They didnt want from me to verify account. I think they wait for first payout. Is verificatin is complicated? Thanks for answer!
    It depends on the player what information they want but they generally ask for an official ID and proof of residence.

bithko
    bithko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4114

Thank you Optional