Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Betcoin.ag

Been trying to get on Betcoin for a few hours now. Says "off-line". Anyone else having issue??

Jknight
    Jknight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 868

i did too but it's back now

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Mine came back up as well. I requested my first withdrawal and it has been almost 2 hours and nothing. I got on live chat and was told it takes up to 24 hours.

Note- it also takes a long time to have wagers graded. Not a fan so far....at all.

Jknight

i'm withdrawing tonight too, and i just started... so far they grade a lot faster than nitro and have live betting... but i was under the inmpression withdrawals were instant, thats what is listed on this site?

Jknight

i talked to a mod on their player chat, he said they quit doing instant withdrawals and it takes anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours. On your first few withdrawals they review your plays or some shit, then after a few times it gets quicker. And i think its done during business hours, said he doubted anyone was in the office tonight, so it would be tomorrow. sucks because i has started loading my bitcoin card after every win, guess i'll have to get back on nitro, can go to bar and watch a game and pay with the winnings of my bet with instant. New age shit haha

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Yeah, this waiting for bitcoin payouts sucks. I should have listened to Optional when he said no other Bitcoin books were up to the standard of Nitrogen. I gave Betcoin a try because Raiders said he liked it. If i knew I was going to have to wait to the next day to get payout I would have never deposited. I did like their live betting though.

Jknight

only reason i left nitro was cause of grading and no live bets.. not sure why they stopped live

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Yeah, this waiting for bitcoin payouts sucks. I should have listened to Optional when he said no other Bitcoin books were up to the standard of Nitrogen. I gave Betcoin a try because Raiders said he liked it. If i knew I was going to have to wait to the next day to get payout I would have never deposited. I did like their live betting though.
    They do take more time with the first couple of withdrawals especially if you are a poker player. They were -105 NFL last year. I'm not sure what they are doing this year.

If betcoin.ag is down sometimes the alternate URL betcoinsports.com will work.

edit - Just looked and it's a graduated 12 cent line in the NFL (-106) sides and totals.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 07-25-16 at 12:46 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Mine came back up as well. I requested my first withdrawal and it has been almost 2 hours and nothing. I got on live chat and was told it takes up to 24 hours.

Note- it also takes a long time to have wagers graded. Not a fan so far....at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jknight View Post
    i talked to a mod on their player chat, he said they quit doing instant withdrawals and it takes anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours. On your first few withdrawals they review your plays or some shit, then after a few times it gets quicker. And i think its done during business hours, said he doubted anyone was in the office tonight, so it would be tomorrow. sucks because i has started loading my bitcoin card after every win, guess i'll have to get back on nitro, can go to bar and watch a game and pay with the winnings of my bet with instant. New age shit haha

Thanks for the info guys.

We'll have to get them unlisted as instant.

Personally, unless you really want to keep your funds in btc whilst betting, Heritage and Jazzsports sound like best for reliability and speed with transfers from what posters say. Betonline in same category if you dont mind the deposit fees and bonus rules. Youwager another worth looking at I think, with great speed but a smaller weekly limit for payouts than the others.