Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

In need of NHL bookie.

Looking to bet fairly larger than normal. Only one play per day. Anywhere between 200-800 points per game. Most bets will be somewhere in the middle. I won't play every day and some I may do in the SBR book. I bet only large favorites. I will put up 2k points so there's no way for me to lose and run. I'll be using 5D lines. I only ask because SBR book caps at 500.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

OK NHL!
    MAX net profit per wager is 1000

Start a new thread with a better title so people know its a picks points thread..

use current 5 dime lines.

If you put in the pick and points it is confirmed.

you say 1 a day MAX which is fine but not a rule by me, as long as you can cover the wager with points you can do more than one a day. no credit however have to post up the points even if I owe you points in the thread at that moment. Warning slow grading of events could happen thats part of the non automated service!

put picks and points in thread

OFF times are as listed at 5 dimes but trytrytry not to be last minute on everything. Allow people to see what you are sharing here.

there are of course no edits of anything and no changes can be made one locked in, If you make a type or something bad just make a new post about the issue or clarification and we will sort it out but no EDITS..

I think SBR allows 24 hours of editing a thread so it would be easy to never lose!

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

I appreciate it, Tripletry. I have a few questions though. Shall I post in Betpoints or NHL forum? All plays will only be NHL. I'll type my play, current 5D line, risk and win amount.

I'm a little confused on one paragraph. Do you want me to transfer you the points before each day's game or just keep a tally?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

u have to do it here in the betpoints forum. we cant trade points in any other forums on events like this..

transfer points for each wager as you make them.

so if risking 900 on team a just post

risk 900 on Team A

add the points in the thread you make or this one today if you want.. if you make a thread today and I dont post in it you cant add points so add them here for today. in case I get busy and cant post in your new thread...

--------

always add the points to the thread for the wagers to be valid..

GL and thanks for sharing your capping
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave trytrytry 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    u have to do it here in the betpoints forum. we cant trade points in any other forums on events like this..

transfer points for each wager as you make them.

so if risking 900 on team a just post

risk 900 on Team A

add the points in the thread you make or this one today if you want.. if you make a thread today and I dont post in it you cant add points so add them here for today. in case I get busy and cant post in your new thread...

--------

always add the points to the thread for the wagers to be valid..

GL and thanks for sharing your capping
    Gotcha. Thanks. I'll start the thread tomorrow. Not taking any action today. I'll message you a link when I do create it.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Gotcha. Thanks. I'll start the thread tomorrow. Not taking any action today. I'll message you a link when I do create it.
    sounds good. use this thread as a backup place to send points if I happen to miss tomorrow.. 99% sure I will see it and post in your new thread here in the points forum...