hope444
    hope444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

1000 Betpoints Soccer Contest. Interested ?

PLEASE READ WHOLE :

I don't find any soccer contest at SBR,wants to start one.My target is to get 20 people(actually 19,one is me) and i am required 50 betpoints entry fee from each(i.e.from 19 persons).i'll also invest 50 betpoints from my side.so there will be total 1000 betpoints and 20 persons including me.Those of you interested in this contest needs to make 20 picks from the starting date to end date of this contest.i'll run this contest for 30 days from the starting date.

At the moment i am not PRO and can't become for some reasons but i'll become PRO in OCTOBER.I'll not gonna steal your betpoints.Even if it is my purpose then still i can't do anything by stealing your betpoints as i am NON PRO.I am also registered at BTP CONTEST.Really want to start a SOCCER CONTEST here.

I have two plans,still not decide.First plane is : The Winner will gonna receive 550 points and from 2nd to 10th place people will receive 50 points each.so basically you will lose nothing only if you can manage to come in top ten list out of 20.now 2nd plane is to reduce the 1st place prize to only 250 and distribute 50 to each person from 2nd to 16th place.WHAT DO GUYS YOU THINK.WANTS TO START THIS CONTEST PRETTY SOON AS SOON AS I'll FIND ENOUGH PEOPLE HERE.
    Last edited by hope444; 09-29-15 at 06:17 PM.