Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    POS absolutely was caught cheating again. Are you so ignorant to suggest POS was caught cheating only one time?
    So PO accurately describes you as having been caught lying again, and your response is that he was caught cheating a couple of times in the past? Which has no bearing on the accuracy of his statement? Here's a tip: your attempts at deflection never seem to work, so you'd be better off if you stopped trying instead of looking dumber than you do now. Not advice you've ever taken though, and I doubt you'll take it now...you'll just continue to show us how deep the rabbit-hole of your idiocy goes

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I'll borrow the 5,000 if it means taking all your bet points & shutting you up!
    Loan would be obvious cheating, why would you cheat Jay?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    So PO accurately describes you as having been caught lying again, and your response is that he was caught cheating a couple of times in the past? Which has no bearing on the accuracy of his statement? Here's a tip: your attempts at deflection never seem to work, so you'd be better off if you stopped trying instead of looking dumber than you do now. Not advice you've ever taken though, and I doubt you'll take it now...you'll just continue to show us how deep the rabbit-hole of your idiocy goes
    No deflection, simply ignored false statement by POS.

If I addressed all the lies & ignorant statements ever made by my trolls/stalkers: POS, Robber, Donkey, yourself, etc, suffice to say, I would have way more posts than JJ Gold's 195,707.

Triple_D_Bet

No deflection, simply ignored false statement by POS.

If I addressed all the lies & ignorant statements ever made by my trolls/stalkers: POS, Robber, Donkey, yourself, etc, suffice to say, I would have way more posts than JJ Gold's 195,707.

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Bobby caught lying again, nothing new for this socially inept autistic kid
    Well, let's see...you're not a kid (physically at least), and we don't really know where you fall on the spectrum...but the caught lying part is entirely accurate. And ignored it? You replied directly to it...that's kind of the opposite of ignoring it. I know it was no deflection, that's what I was trying to tell you: your attempt failed.

The only reasonable way to address the things said about you is to admit they're correct, which wouldn't take many posts...but that would require you to step out of your land of make-believe, which would no doubt be a bit painful to your self-image. We understand why you avoid doing so, but it still doesn't make your storytelling any less ridiculously false

bobbywaves

Well, let's see...you're not a kid (physically at least), and we don't really know where you fall on the spectrum...but the caught lying part is entirely accurate. And ignored it?
    POS statement was a lie & yes, I ignored it. Show me where I addressed his false accusation of lying.

In contrast, my reply statement regarding POS cheating was 100% accurate. And for you to even suggest POS has cheated only one time, clearly demonstrates your ignorance.

Triple_D_Bet

POS statement was a lie & yes, I ignored it. Show me where I addressed his false accusation of lying.

In contrast, my reply statement regarding POS cheating was 100% accurate. And for you to even suggest POS has cheated only one time, clearly demonstrates your ignorance.
    Well, POs statement has kind of been proved beyond any doubt in this thread...only person too dumb to figure it out seems to be you.

You certainly didn't ignore his statement...ask a small child the definition of "ignore" and to teach you what it means.

I didn't suggest PO only cheated once, that was all in your head/make-believe land

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Bobby, you piece of shit liar!!

You are the weakest link.........goodbye!!

Hell you would be the weakest link on the middle school short bus

bobbywaves

Well, POs statement has kind of been proved beyond any doubt in this thread...only person too dumb to figure it out seems to be you.
    How has any part of POS statement been "proved?" Try proving I wouldn't have bet 50k if someone could cover bet. State my other lies, as POS said "lying again." Try proving I'm a "kid" when you & many others saw me at bash or saw photo. Try proving I'm "autistic." Try proving "socially inept," surely a socially inept person wouldn't attend a bash as you ignorantly claim. Because someone prefers to entertain their guest & get laid, instead of conversing with some arrogant a-holes, makes that person socially inept in your fantasy land?

You certainly didn't ignore his statement
    Sure I did, show me where I addressed his false accusation of lying.

I didn't suggest PO only cheated once, that was all in your head/make-believe land
    You sure did, allow me refresh your selective memory Tripe: ...except in your haste to deflect from your...

Triple_D_Bet

How has any part of POS statement been "proved?" Try proving I wouldn't have bet 50k if someone could cover bet. State my other lies, as POS said "lying again." Try proving I'm a "kid" when you & many others saw me at bash or saw photo. Try proving I'm "autistic." Try proving "socially inept," surely a socially inept person wouldn't attend a bash as you ignorantly claim. Because someone prefers to entertain their guest & get laid, instead of conversing with some arrogant a-holes, makes that person socially inept in your fantasy land?

Sure I did, show me where I addressed his false accusation of lying.

You sure did, allow me refresh your selective memory Tripe: ...except in your haste to deflect from your...
    Try reading the thread, pretty clearly shown that you didn't want to bet on the rockets, and were lying about it.

I explicitly said you're not a kid, and we don't know where you are on the spectrum...but don't let facts get in the way of your opinions You're certainly socially inept, or at least the evidence is certainly stacked in that direction. You've lied pretty much every time the subject of betting on something comes up; been proven beyond any doubt, feel free to do a simple search and get someone to read it for you and explain.

You don't seem to understand what "ignore" means...again, find anyone older than age 6 to explain it to you.

Your inability to understand simple English leads you to believe something untrue, certainly not the first time we've seen that

bobbywaves

Try reading the thread, pretty clearly shown that you didn't want to bet on the rockets, and were lying about it.
    Took your advice Tripe & read the thread again. Funny how I came across my bet on Rockets, when you said I didn't want to bet on Rockets & I was lying about it.

Houston +1600, risk 71

Triple_D_Bet

Took your advice Tripe & read the thread again. Funny how I came across my bet on Rockets, when you said I didn't want to bet on Rockets & I was lying about it.

Houston +1600, risk 71
    That whole reading comprehension thing still kicking your ass bobbo

bobbywaves

That whole reading comprehension thing still kicking my ass
    There ya go Tripe.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Bobo is getting owned in this thread!

bobo has never figured out yet that sometimes not saying anything at all is better than a comment

bobbywaves

I only bury you & my other trolls on a daily basis.

bobo has never figured out yet that sometimes not saying anything at all is better than a comment
    Apparently POS doesn't heed his own advice, considering his approximate 10k posts.

Triple_D_Bet

He's certainly going out of his way to make everyone else look good....poor crum bum thinks he's burying people as he keeps digging his hole

bobbywaves

He's certainly going out of his way to make everyone else look good....poor crum bum thinks he's burying people as he keeps digging his hole
    You were buried a long time ago Tripe. Claiming you would win our challenge in every thread, only to lose 29k to Waves.

Now I'm just throwing more dirt on your grave, with every ignorant comment you make.

Triple_D_Bet

You were buried a long time ago Tripe. Claiming you would win our challenge in every thread, only to lose 29k to Waves.

Now I'm just throwing more dirt on your grave, with every ignorant comment you make.
    It's amusing that you think so, shame reality seems to disagree with you. I understand reality isn't something you're keen on, so you might want to avoid commenting on it until you can get yourself a grade school-level grasp on it.

bobbywaves

It's amusing that you think so, shame reality seems to disagree with you.
    Oh I don't "think so," I know so.

Reality obviously agrees with me, as our challenge results don't lie Tripe. And the ignorant comments you made during & after our challenge, are very well documented as further proof in this "reality."

My advice is to humble yourself & learn from your traumatic experience.

Triple_D_Bet

Oh I don't "think so," I know so.

Reality obviously agrees with me, as our challenge results don't lie Tripe. And the ignorant comments you made during & after our challenge, are very well documented as further proof in this "reality."

My advice is to humble yourself & learn from your traumatic experience.
    Yawn...time and time again, your response when you're called out on your idiotic views and lies is "I won a contest once, so I must be right!!1!". Look at this thread for example: you get caught either lying about wanting to place the bet or being too stupid to place the bet, and all you can do is sputter on about how someone else got caught cheating, or how you won a bet once, or how you ducked a bunch of challenges. Seems you've got the practical side of ignoring things down, even if you can't recognize the definition of it

First 123