chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

brandon phillips

One of the nicest guys got traded to the atlanta braves. My nephew went to bengals game on my ticks 4 yrs ago and got to meet dat dude , Bp made him feel at home. Hopefully braves will make playoffs and give him a chance to go out a winner.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

braves make playoffs. As a lifelong brave fan now that turner doesnt own the team they will be dogshit forever and ever. Its too bad because Freeman i think is a special player that will never really get to show what hes capable of on a big stage

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Phillips is a useful hitter a good edition

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1183

Best defensive second baseman I have seen in my lifetime.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    braves make playoffs. As a lifelong brave fan now that turner doesnt own the team they will be dogshit forever and ever. Its too bad because Freeman i think is a special player that will never really get to show what hes capable of on a big stage
    Braves fan too. I think the Braves are respectable this year. Probably a year away from the playoffs. They didn't give up anything to get Phillips and the Reds are paying most of his contract. Love the trade

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Braves fan too. I think the Braves are respectable this year. Probably a year away from the playoffs. They didn't give up anything to get Phillips and the Reds are paying most of his contract. Love the trade
    that would be exciting but signing fat ass colon and dickey were things theyve been doing for the past 5-6 years now. And they keep pulling
    the prospect card on the fan base when they lose but other then freeman nothing has prospered. Hopefully Swanson can, I do think he has talent

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    that would be exciting but signing fat ass colon and dickey were things theyve been doing for the past 5-6 years now. And they keep pulling
    the prospect card on the fan base when they lose but other then freeman nothing has prospered. Hopefully Swanson can, I do think he has talent
    This is the year Colon and Dickey both get smacked around and look their age. Both bad signings! This was a team that had every opportunity to sign Jason Hammel who won 15 last year and still is striking out people which says the velocity is still there instead KC signed him to replace the loss of Ventura. Teheran and Foltynewicz are really the only 2 decent starters on the staff. Phillips is a great pickup especially after what happen to Sean Rodriguez. Braves are still a fourth place team.