OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kershaw on short rest again tomorrow night. Maeda has been horrible all playoffs, and Kershaw has been better in the postseason on short rest than rested.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Kershaw on short rest again tomorrow night. Maeda has been horrible all playoffs, and Kershaw has been better in the postseason on short rest than rested.
    The line is already released... meaning that Dodgers have said Maeda is the starter. I suppose they could change their mind... but that would not be in their interest. Dodgers have two wins... they can count on Kershaw for #3 and they will have to gut one out elsewhere.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    The line is already released... meaning that Dodgers have said Maeda is the starter. I suppose they could change their mind... but that would not be in their interest. Dodgers have two wins... they can count on Kershaw for #3 and they will have to gut one out elsewhere.
    Well, uhhh, maybe. That's the idea but I wouldn't be quite that sure.

sportsfan9698

Dodgers best bet is to concede game 5 with Maeda (which they will do) and try to get a couple wins in Chicago with Kershaw and Hill - both of which were un-hittable with the Cubs lineup

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Well, uhhh, maybe. That's the idea but I wouldn't be quite that sure.
    I'm speaking from the perspective of the Dodgers... I'm a Cubs fan but I have to acknowledge that Kershaw will be favored

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I'm speaking from the perspective of the Dodgers... I'm a Cubs fan but I have to acknowledge that Kershaw will be favored
    Hendricks is no rollover, in Wrigley.

First 12