Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

If Cleveland loses today...

Isn't Terry putting all his eggs in one basket here with starting Kluber? Bullpen getting used up, no starting pitchers except Tomlin (who usually gets hit by the BJs). I mean, Kluber is likely ready for game 7 if it gets there, but he will be on less rest than you would like. Value on Jays series @ +1000? I think so. Even if they win 2 or 3 games you will be able to hedge. And yes of course the Indians could win today. Going into the series though I thought these teams were relatively equal. Sanchez, Estrada, Happ versus Kluber, Tomlin, Clevinger/Bauer looks pretty tasty if Sanchez gets by Kluber today.

I'm playing Jays series and Jays game today.

Cheers

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

kool-aid cheers.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Good bet buddy, you definitely got a pulse

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Thanks Ducks. Pinnacle has Jays series now at +450 (I locked in at +895 yesterday). I am shocked Terry went to Clevenger yesterday and is starting Merrit today. Kid has no experience and is a fastball/change up pitcher which the Jays typically feast on. He has no breaking pitch which is what gives the Jays issues. People are saying he will pitch 3-4 innings with Miller coming in for relief as he has a day of rest. If he does make it that long, I see Miller coming in as an advantage to the Jays as they have seen him every game except yesterday and are starting to get used to how he pitches. We know that hitters tend to "zone in" on pitchers once 2-3 times through the order and Miller is in that area. If he pitches long relief that will also likely knock him out for availability in a possible game 6. Byan Shaw looked awesome until yesterday, then he looked bad. I am tempted to take the Jays runline and over especially since it appears the game is relatively split on bettors due to the high line. I see this as Vegas trying to stop Jay bets or at least get the runline advantage and hope for a one run game. I am going small on the runline and larger on the over. I am not touching my series future yet as I do feel the Jays will win this game. Of course, as always, with Baseball anything could happen and Merrit could even pitch a perfect game.

Cheers