pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

No hitter just got pulled out

I hate Don Mattingly he is such a bitch. Pulls out a pitcher with 7 2/3 done with 117 pitches. Who cares let him pitch. GUTLESS

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

maybe cuz he is one of their young, star pitchers who they dont want to kill with 150 pitches?

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

F that. It was a bitch move. I was watching that game and Conley was strong and throwing great. That is probably the closest that kid will ever come to a no-no.
    The dodgers did that earlier this year when they were no-hitting the Giants in SF. They pulled the kid and the next batter hit a jack. pu**ies.
    A young pitcher can throw 150 pitches no problem. Not every game but one time wont kill them.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    F that. It was a bitch move. I was watching that game and Conley was strong and throwing great. That is probably the closest that kid will ever come to a no-no.
    The dodgers did that earlier this year when they were no-hitting the Giants in SF. They pulled the kid and the next batter hit a jack. pu**ies.
    A young pitcher can throw 150 pitches no problem. Not every game but one time wont kill them.
    yea i mean i guess i agree. fair enough

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!

We are talking about a once in a life time situation. Something he can tell his Grandkids about for ever and ever. WTF is wrong with people. I mean he is young and can throw 300 pitches if need be. He can get hit on the way home in his fuking car. Let the kid throw a no hitter because it was going to happen. He was hitting all his spots and 5 pitches before that throwing 95! Drives me crazy. They are killing the game.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Kid is out there praying he can get the last 4 outs. Just hoping nobody gets a knock and breaks it up. Never thought it was his own bitch made coach that would break up his once in a lifetime outing.

gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by pboozer57 View Post
    I hate Don Mattingly he is such a bitch. Pulls out a pitcher with 7 2/3 done with 117 pitches. Who cares let him pitch. GUTLESS
    typical mattingly. i was praying brewers won after that idiotic shit

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!

Dude I swear when they showed Mattingly and the pitching coach talking I knew what he was talking about. PULLING HIM. Why send him back out in the 8th just to pull him? Hell yeah I was rooting for the brewers when they did that. This shit is just bad for baseball. I'm so happy they got him out of LA, his decisions are a joke. You would never see a manage like Dusty Baker do something like this. Mattingly will always be a loser!

gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Dude I swear when they showed Mattingly and the pitching coach talking I knew what he was talking about. PULLING HIM. Why send him back out in the 8th just to pull him? Hell yeah I was rooting for the brewers when they did that. This shit is just bad for baseball. I'm so happy they got him out of LA, his decisions are a joke. You would never see a manage like Dusty Baker do something like this. Mattingly will always be a loser!
    dave roberts following in his footsteps w/ that shit he pulled w/ stripling. first career mlb game and has a no hitter and gets pulled. next pitcher, first pitch, home run!!! hahahahahaha

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

totally disagree,.,..

chances are slim that he pulls it off.. and at 117 pitches..

chances are HIGH that he will injure his arm and destroy his career for nothing.

smart, long term play. Dude is thinking October. not flash in pan no-hitter.
    Believe me, Rings are more precious that 9 great innings

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    totally disagree,.,..

chances are slim that he pulls it off.. and at 117 pitches..

chances are HIGH that he will injure his arm and destroy his career for nothing.

smart, long term play. Dude is thinking October. not flash in pan no-hitter.
    Believe me, Rings are more precious that 9 great innings
    Chances are high that he pulls it off. If they get a hit they pull him immediately, duh. I could even see them pulling him on another walked batter. But the pitch at 3-2 missed by an inch and could have been called a strike. You obviously weren't watching this game. Chances are slim that they don't even come close to getting a ring. Dude is thinking October in April? You are high!

iloseagain

yea i dont think the marlins manager is thinking about october with Mets and Nats in their division.. GL getting a wild card in that division..

Ratzz

Chances are high that he pulls it off. If they get a hit they pull him immediately, duh. I could even see them pulling him on another walked batter. But the pitch at 3-2 missed by an inch and could have been called a strike. You obviously weren't watching this game. Chances are slim that they don't even come close to getting a ring. Dude is thinking October in April? You are high!
    Conley only threw over 100 pitches ONCE in his career...
    Harvey from the Mets ruined his arm doing just this thing..
    the young pitcher "wants it so badly".... he just throws harder and harder and harder..

the young pitcher's body is pumped with so much adrenaline, and the brain on so much Dopamine..
    that they do not feel what damage is occurring at all..

Tanaka ruined his arm also doing this just thing.. it was that HR hit by Napoli..
    he just needed one out, and threw his hardest pitch of the evening.. 96 mph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYMIwi0K3w

going into that game he was like 11-2, ERA under 2.00 (excellent numbers around there)
    a REAL ACE.

after that he has been average/good pitcher.. NOT an ACE
    ONE pitch. his 111th that evening.. chasing nothing.
    traded stellar career for average career.. was not "no-hitter". why not take him out?

STEVE HARVEY

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/gamelo...13/matt-harvey

http://espn.go.com/mlb/recap?id=330807121

Aug. 17th. 2013 manager leaves him in for Complete Game SHUTOUT (only 106 pitches)
    was not the same after that..

had 3 starts after that. lost them all... was shut down early.
    then need Tommy John surgery and missed ALL of 2014..

recovered, but not 100% same arm.
    Harvey is a HELLUVA lot stronger and built for punishment than Conley..
    Conley may have screwed up his arm already.

after 100 pitches it is rolling the dice on what may be a great career over nothing,

this has happened to countless others.. Mat tingly needs him this year, next year, year after that.

it's smart.

Ratzz

to reiterate.

Mattingly is thinking 2016, 2017, 2018... that's how you gotta think.

you are thinking April 29th. 2016 No Hitter

iloseagain

^^^ Steve Harvey lol??? The black guy from the TV shows?