SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Royals To Win Series

My book has the Royals to win the series at -140. I find this to be a great price and I'm jumping all over it. Astros just won there Wild Card game against the Yanks and that's where it ends for them. They don't get there star pitcher until mid way into the series and at the point, it'll be too late. KC has to chance to go up 2-0 and they're hungry to go deep in the playoffs from last year. They're the better team, I don't think there's an argue in that and at -140, I think this is a big steal. Anyone disagree?

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

terrible bet, you sound just like Angels fans last year expecting KC to crash out.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

All over Houston here . Remind me of last years KC with the small ball/ power . They want it bad

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

Astros terrible road record does them in.

Fthestockmarket
    Fthestockmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Royals -1.5 games at +173 looks best to me. Keuchel going once max, the rest of the Astros are pedestrian at best, barely made the wild card after hitting a wall late in the season. 3-0 or 3-1 series.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Fthestockmarket View Post
    Royals -1.5 games at +173 looks best to me. Keuchel going once max, the rest of the Astros are pedestrian at best, barely made the wild card after hitting a wall late in the season. 3-0 or 3-1 series.
    Hahaha obviously you stopped watching baseball in early June. Royals starters have been terrible.

Fthestockmarket
    Fthestockmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Ventura has been good since he went down and up, Cueto has rebounded after talking things over with his new catcher.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/mlb...e35958822.html

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Astros terrible road record does them in.
    sure hurt them in yankee stadium.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Like KC myself here! Yeah yeah Stros exciting young team won elimination gm on road in less than dramatic fashion vs a Yankee team that couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat past couple months. Few key reasons I like KC....

1. Kauffman stadium= it's been dead past couple decades but truly electric since last Sept when many fans finally took notice. Royals feed on that energy at home and VERY tough to beat. Also a bigger park so the free swinging all or nothin Stros gonna be at disadvantage there.

2. Experience = I'm talking more about mlb experience in general not so much postseason. Now while KC does have a taste of postseason unlike Stros this is a more experienced team at mlb level that grinded a few seasons out together before last year's excitement.

3. Slight worries about KC rotation but with Ventura being reborn after being sent down for 5 seconds, and Cueto getting better think they will be fine. Obviously Stros big ace Keuchel got used up in WC so only available 1 start this series =adv KC.

Just few thoughts but I see KC 3-1 here with Stros getting 1 at home most likely.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    sure hurt them in yankee stadium.
    It will this series.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ugh just had Kc tonight in par but going back to staying clear of bases like I have past month. Fukk it all pigskin at this point. After watching tonight Stros just seem to have that "magic" it takes to win in Oct and KC does not. Just 1 gm granted but 1 gm can be very telling at times. Have fun boys see ya next spring in here

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

KC is Trash I see the Astros taking this Series !! Game 1 Down Astros will Take game 2 also !!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Astros are going to the World Series

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Astros are going to the World Series
    you really think so ??

Just the other day you didnt even think they could best the yanks in the WC game
    Last edited by BankrollMafia; 10-09-15 at 01:25 AM.

brutalbeat
    brutalbeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1886

Houston will not win this series!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by BankrollMafia View Post
    you really think so ??

Just the other day you didnt even think they could best the yanks in the WC game
    That was a one-game playoff where they had no value. Now I think they have a fairly easy path because they have the best overall starting rotation of the four AL teams left.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    That was a one-game playoff where they had no value. Now I think they have a fairly easy path because they have the best overall starting rotation of the four AL teams left.