bet-clever
    bet-clever's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

bet-clever tips MLB Saturday

A's @ Dbacks over 8 @1.69 (Pinnacles)

2 pitchers from the league triple A who have bad stats cause Brooks shows a BA of .444 against righties and Chasin earned 3 run against the Cards but he will face another offensive which is much better!
    Brooks shows an ERA of 48.60 on road "lol" and he just replaces Doubront in the rotation and he will return to the minor league when Hellickson will be back and same thing for Chasin who replaces Hellickson.
    I don't see any trape in this game cause both pitchers are struggling and both offenses are hot.
    10 runs Yersterday with Gray and Anderson on the mound, 2 digits for this game too.
    Last edited by bet-clever; 08-29-15 at 07:49 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

UNRAEL

Chacin a AAAer??? 3.77 career era in faken Colorado over 7 years...

bet-clever

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    UNRAEL

Chacin a AAAer??? 3.77 career era in faken Colorado over 7 years...
    He spent the 2015 season at Triple-A in the Indians' and Diamondbacks' organization before Arizona promoted him on Monday (August 24).
    So, when I wrote "from the league triple A", it is correct cause he comes from the triple A league even if he can take a place in the rotation.

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Both offenses are hot? Do you watch the A's they barely break 3 runs sometimes should still hit the over just wait until the Gas Cans come in game will get blown open and by the way the A's are a triple A team

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by bet-clever View Post
    He spent the 2015 season at Triple-A in the Indians' and Diamondbacks' organization before Arizona promoted him on Monday (August 24).
    So, when I wrote "from the league triple A", it is correct cause he comes from the triple A league even if he can take a place in the rotation.

bet-clever

Quote Originally Posted by ByAnYMe9n$ View Post
    Both offenses are hot? Do you watch the A's they barely break 3 runs sometimes should still hit the over just wait until the Gas Cans come in game will get blown open and by the way the A's are a triple A team
    30 run last 5 games so yes, the offense is in a good shape.

bet-clever

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Men, please, stop crying on my topic, go away. The most important is "the result".

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by bet-clever View Post
    Men, please, stop crying on my topic, go away. The most important is "the result".
    Crying???

Result

AAA pitchers

TheSituation87
    TheSituation87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I have been following your picks and you have been having some good picks but this one wasn't as much of a sure thing as the Pirates ml and Blue Jays ml
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bet-clever

bet-clever

Quote Originally Posted by TheSituation87 View Post
    I have been following your picks and you have been having some good picks but this one wasn't as much of a sure thing as the Pirates ml and Blue Jays ml