CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Mlb - 8 / 2 / 15

LAD / LAA - OVER 7.5 -115...................3 UNITS
    DET. + 173..................................... ....1 UNIT
    NYY. +123.................................... .....1 UNIT.................................... ..........................GL

MLB: 53 - 51
    YTD: + 13.75....................If I was not on a cold streak LAD total would be more. Both starters are fly-out type pitchers......it is a day game @Chavez and 1 of 10 fly balls go for a dinger!...should be a few HR's here!!

CappinTerp

Det. may not win this one,even though they scored 3 runs in 1st inning......But Jimenez with his 11+ ERA last 4 starts,should not be backed until he turns things around!!!
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 08-02-15 at 04:33 PM.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Det. may not win this one,even though they scored 3 runs in 1st inning......But Jimenez with his 11+ ERA last 3 starts,should not be backed until he turns things around!!!
    Right on point with Detroit going to hit Jimenez, now you just have to survive the hell that is the Detroit bullpen. I saw the number on Detroit today and couldn't believe it myself, however in recent weeks I've just seen the worst manager decisions in-game which truly makes me believe Detroit has fully given up. Thus, its almost impossible for me to back them in any ML position.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Last minute wanted to hammer Detroit, but didn't want to look like a fool betting against my team if it lost smh.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Last minute wanted to hammer Detroit, but didn't want to look like a fool betting against my team if it lost smh.
    Know that feeling.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    Right on point with Detroit going to hit Jimenez, now you just have to survive the hell that is the Detroit bullpen. I saw the number on Detroit today and couldn't believe it myself, however in recent weeks I've just seen the worst manager decisions in-game which truly makes me believe Detroit has fully given up. Thus, its almost impossible for me to back them in any ML position.
    Yea guys,agree that the Tigers just about to throw in the towel. I lost 20 units LW and about to through towel myself.!!

Customer
    ID
    Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Total Current
    Balance
    -416 -728 -149 -191 -366 -157 -166 -2,176

Customer
    ID

CappinTerp

When we cap are games, we have reasons/angles to bet on it .(well most of us) But there are times when we are spot on...but the game still looses. And this will always be the case. But this angle to play over when LAD 's are home playing a day game,with two fly-out type of pitchers going, one should at least consider it. Today 5 home runs were hit....I don't know why, but the ball carriess so well but it does...............................gl