JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

People still writing off the Mets?

they are a very serious threat to win this division, especially if they win tonight. the Nationals just aren't that good of a baseball team and the mets have the pitching to play .600 ball the rest of the way, thanks to deGrom, Thor, and Batman.

I'm not saying betting the Mets to win the NL is smart...but to win the NL East? the value might have disappeared in the last 2 nights (if they sweep)

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Sweep or not. This was a statement series for the mets and they have handle bussines. Duda is finally re discovering his form from last year that hit 30hr . Cespedes will get it going and start being the big bat they have missed all year. The mets are in it for the long run. Plus the final series of the season will be btw these two clubs which the mets should have Matz and David Wright back. Expect both of them to come around September and that will be a huge boost for them. Pitching wins rings and the mets have that. Harvey, degrom, Noah , Matz . The mets now have a mediocAre lineup, good enough to win games. Not like before when they were throwing triple-a and double-a lineups daily.

Betting wise for games , my model has always been hit them hard at home when HARVEY, degrom, and Noah pitch. Avoid colon and niese at all times . On the road they are Tooooo shaky

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    they are a very serious threat to win this division, especially if they win tonight. the Nationals just aren't that good of a baseball team and the mets have the pitching to play .600 ball the rest of the way, thanks to deGrom, Thor, and Batman.

I'm not saying betting the Mets to win the NL is smart...but to win the NL East? the value might have disappeared in the last 2 nights (if they sweep)
    iting off the mets. Hey why is my cursor jumping around like this? anybody know how to fix the problem?
    to be honest. Yes i am pretty much wr

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

^hahaha at this retard. typical SBR fade.