Betpoints: 1717

Best capper on sbr baseball?

Who's the ace on here guys weigh in!

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

JJgold for sure

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Surprisingly there are a few this season...I don't recall anyone other than tattdy doing well last season.
    Mag, Leetreaper, 2DaBank, and LTProfits are all having good seasons.
    That tattdy guy hardly ever loses when he posts...which is not that often. I'm sure there are others.
    BugBear and Zippy are good parlay guys.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I'm liking leet and Nash has a ton of knowledge lots of good guys bouncing ideas of one another

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

there are two ways to go about betting baseball and 99% of the bettors here and IRL do it the hard and "random noise" way, and those are the names listed above you should go for if you want to do it like that. If you want to try the other way, message me. I don't do that tout BS or selling picks nonsense, I just don't share the info with a lot of people.

In terms of traditional betting, 2dabank is hands down the best capper here. He looks at all the proper angles and hits underdogs at a very good rate, even in his leans.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Who's the ace on here guys weigh in!
    This year has to be: leetreaper. Having an unreal season.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

I like, what 2dabank & 44 Mag are doing. Very informative posts on MLB picks and general, so kudos to them!

laker5
    laker5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 894

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    there are two ways to go about betting baseball and 99% of the bettors here and IRL do it the hard and "random noise" way, and those are the names listed above you should go for if you want to do it like that. If you want to try the other way, message me. I don't do that tout BS or selling picks nonsense, I just don't share the info with a lot of people.

In terms of traditional betting, 2dabank is hands down the best capper here. He looks at all the proper angles and hits underdogs at a very good rate, even in his leans.

Can't PM you...can you either share here or send me your insights?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LT Profits is by far our best this season.

However be warned he does take a lot of dogs... He may not necessarily be the guy you want to tail if your looking for games to build a parlay with...

but if you are betting single games and you don't mind "grinding" he will make you money but like I say its a grind and you gotta be in it for the long haul tailing his picks.

If you are looking for a guys to tail that don't post a high volume of plays but when they do you can be sure its a winner

in that case i would suggest

Roflocopter
    Tatddy
    Paco- Although he very seldom post plays anymore. Usually the way i find out who paco bet on is by the reverse jinx threads... so it involves a little more legwork and de-coding but he is a sharp baseball mind.

Honorable mention to
    Stax
    RollinDo
    RavensFan
    JamesMarques
    Zenyata
    BigDay

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by laker5 View Post
    Can't PM you...can you either share here or send me your insights?
    yes please post in here