David Dovato
    David Dovato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Can you stomach variance?

Let me start by saying if you're betting because you want to have action and you want to sweat some games and gamble I can respect that I feel you there. But let's not kid ourselves if you're trying to make money long-term, which should be your goal, you shouldn't feel a thing. Good day bad day it's just meaningless. In general terms you dip a few points in the stock market you're not running to dump your shares. You just understand the market, take your medicine, and wait for it to bounce back up. Have a bad week sports betting I see all the time people units increase proper value seeking decreases and overall so do the bankrolls. You bankroll should be treated as such, YOUR BANKROLL. Once you've exhausted it you've got nothing. So don't let it happen. I'm not here to gloat believe me I don't care what anyone thinks of me but my bottom line is this: I've never blown my bankroll ever. With proper discipline it's almost impossible no matter how bad you are running. You start having bad weeks scale your bets back. You know the natural swings to betting will always exist. Your hot one week cold the next. Don't piss away your winnings because you can't handle getting kicked in the dick every once In awhile. Man up. Stay disciplined an manage your money properly and trust me that will be the key to your success.

UPCOMINGPLAYER
    UPCOMINGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by David Dovato View Post
    Let me start by saying if you're betting because you want to have action and you want to sweat some games and gamble I can respect that I feel you there. But let's not kid ourselves if you're trying to make money long-term, which should be your goal, you shouldn't feel a thing. Good day bad day it's just meaningless. In general terms you dip a few points in the stock market you're not running to dump your shares. You just understand the market, take your medicine, and wait for it to bounce back up. Have a bad week sports betting I see all the time people units increase proper value seeking decreases and overall so do the bankrolls. You bankroll should be treated as such, YOUR BANKROLL. Once you've exhausted it you've got nothing. So don't let it happen. I'm not here to gloat believe me I don't care what anyone thinks of me but my bottom line is this: I've never blown my bankroll ever. With proper discipline it's almost impossible no matter how bad you are running. You start having bad weeks scale your bets back. You know the natural swings to betting will always exist. Your hot one week cold the next. Don't piss away your winnings because you can't handle getting kicked in the dick every once In awhile. Man up. Stay disciplined an manage your money properly and trust me that will be the key to your success.
    great post.

please share your plays. I bet you are good at this.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Good post, need more solid advice like this out there