CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    "Try losing $11k on a pick and not losing your sh#t! $3k on each of the rest helped but like I told a lot of you......You're just gambling if you don't play the same units per play. That's my own fault!"

^
    I'm not sure how this is my fault, or any of the SBR posters fault. You just are completely unable to manage your bankroll.

"But then to come back on here and see people bitching because I'm basically even since Monday. Come on already! You don't have to follow me. I'm here for one reason.....I hate seeing people SCAMMED by pick services. "
    ^That's my favorite part because you know he's trying to put together a huge season to sell his picks next year. Can't wait to obtain them without paying for them and then fading Casper the Friendly ghost out of them..

^ You're using a system? I'd bet my Ford Raptor that you don't even understand what a system does, MUCH LESS how to make an effective one. Because think for a sec - if your system was so amazing, why would you waste 8 hours a day on SBR complaining about how people are treating you.

"I've even helped a few of you out by showing my system so everyone relax. I might take a day off or two or not but I'm sure you'll be fine with others here. There is some talent in this forum otherwise I would post elsewhere."

I would love to see this system. It's possible that you're an idiot savant and the thing youre brilliant with is sports betting, but somehow I am doubting this.

My final point - you are what is wrong with SBR Forum.
    \PS - from one his most recent posts (he was posting week by week results

"FYI this isn't my best sport....my last 27 NFL picks, I (my mentor) went 26-1. I make 6 figures doing this people but stay out of my "head".

Record: 95- fifty f'in 8
    parlay: 2-4"

^ you really think anyone believes you and your fagggot mentor went 26-1?
    this is a gambling forum not a dickswinging contest. if you have something positive to contribute to help the group as a whole, we're listening.

love,
    terrortwylight
    Sorry to intervene here but you're starting to sound like a troll dude. Let the guy post his picks and choose to fade at your own expense. Just continue posting on your own thread and move on. Hunsi is one of the realest dudes in this forum and he is 100% legit. I wouldn't put myself out here like this if he was not.

Don't reply back mentioning I'm d-riding because I'm confirming Hunsi's legitimacy or else you're gonna look like the jealous guy worrying about another man'a pockets which real men don't do.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

One more thing Hunsi,

To be totally fair, when I said "oh please don't deprive us of your dartboard picks", I was way out of line. I was just angry and trying to get under your skin when you threatened to stop posting your plays "just like Leet did" because the trolls were just too much to deal with and it just wasn't worth it anymore.

Yeah, the trolls are annoying as fukk to deal with, but in reality, I was making a bad situation a hell of a lot worse. I was became the thing that I despise the most.

So again, Hunsi, I apologize to you. You are under no obligation at all to accept that apology, just know that I am sorry and I truly do wish you the best rest of the season imaginable. I'm sure you'll kill it whether it's on SBR or not. Cheers
    Holy shit. I wish I had seen this apology before posting. You're one bi-polar mutha... but you've gained some respect back for your apology.

Trep
    Trep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2842

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    Holy shit. I wish I had seen this apology before posting. You're one bi-polar mutha... but you've gained some respect back for your apology.
    People get angry when money gets involved. We're all degenerate and need people to blame. Let's all hold hands in our dysfunctional support group lol

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

In all fairness, I was diagnosed Bipolar Type-II 14 years ago.

So there you go. I've never been shy about hiding anything about my past. Recovering heroin addict (clean 2+ years). But life's really good for me now (with the occasional SBR outburst here or there).

But I also think there's a lot of guys here who will vouch for me too as a serious gambler who has had documented success in several threads over the years here.

So go ahead. Take all the shots you want at me. Bipolar. Junkie. Crazy. Just try and at least be creative with them. I'm usually the first one to laugh at myself.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Not to rehash anything... but here's a quick timeline I copied and pasted to give you perhaps a better understanding of why I got angry at Hunsi in the first place.

#87 Birdman
    Ice cold
    (important to note he's since apologized)

#88 2Shirts
    Reply to post 87
    Sucks for you

#89 Hunsi
    I'm sure this is why Leet left the board. Actually 10-8 excluding parlays this week.

Sunday 2-3
    mon 3-0
    Tue: 4-2. Yes, 0-2 on 4 & 5 team parlays as well)
    Wed: 1-3

I'm not feeling the Karma here so I won't be post for a while here

#91 44 Mag
    reply to Hunsi's post 89
    Stop with the crybaby shit. Leet didn't leave, he posted every game on the board today, another guy looking for sympathy. I got hammered today, so what, it happens to all of us at one time or another. You really think guys will stop posting and betting if anybody leaves ??? Get real. You do very well for yourself, and a lot of guys like you, just ignore the rest and do your thing.

#93 terrortwylight
    what is it with everyone so goddamn sensitive around here?

jesus christ. hunsi you're way smarter than most of these hacks. just ignore them. granted i don't blame you for not wanting to share your picks for people that aren't grateful. only reason i really post is to track myself more or less.

anyway i hope you reconsider but i definitely understand if you don't. i know you'll kill it either way.

#94 hunsi
    Try losing $11k on a pick and not losing your sh#t! $3k on each of the rest helped but like I told a lot of you......You're just gambling if you don't play the same units per play. That's my own fault!

But then to come back on here and see people bitching because I'm basically even since Monday. Come on already! You don't have to follow me. I'm here for one reason.....I hate seeing people SCAMMED by pick services. I've even helped a few of you out by showing my system so everyone relax. I might take a day off or two or not but I'm sure you'll be fine with others here. There is some talent in this forum otherwise I would post elsewhere.

FYI this isn't my best sport....my last 27 NFL picks, I (my mentor) went 26-1. I make 6 figures doing this people but stay out of my head.

parlay: 2-4
    Last edited by hunsi, 06-25-15 at 10:11pm

Then I left the board for a few days. Had a good week. I made decent profit. Took weekend off.

Read this Hunsi's post #94 from before. I somehow took his post as derogatory towards me in some fashion.

That's when I snapped. I started saying things that I didn't actually think were true just to hurt him.

And again, that was extremely immature of me to do and I apologize. Hunsi is honest to god one of the brightest minds on this forum. And he's a dude who has always been helpful to me personally and other people.

I am done addressing this. I just hope I was able to at least help people understand what made me get all pissed off in the first place (not justifying the behavior or saying it was the right thing to do - just showing you how things played out on my end).

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

RavensFan get off this douche bags dick.. he's a fraud liar

ie

"FYI this isn't my best sport....my last 27 NFL picks, I (my mentor) went 26-1. I make 6 figures doing this people but stay out of my "head".

parlay: 2-4"

^ you really think anyone believes you and your fagggot mentor went 26-1?
    this is a gambling forum not a dickswinging contest. if you have something positive to contribute to help the group as a whole, we're listening.

love,
    terrortwylight
    How am I on his dick because I like to compare my picks with his? And if he went 26-1 or 1-26 in NFL, who the penetrate cares? What does that have to do with his current MLB picks that are winning? Like who gives a shit? I wouldn't even care if he wasnt even betting real money. The plays he posts are winners, why should I care about anything else? Lol

rolltigers
    rolltigers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well I'm new to posting here. I started to fade Hunsi's picks and lost my ass. I'm a $2500 bettor and he put me in the hole trying to fade him. I'm no longer fading anymore. I need his picks to get me out of the gutter. So Hunsi if you still check this thread, PM me your picks. I'm new here and don't have enough posts to send a PM. Thanks in advance!!!

IGotKidsToFeed
    Sic 'Em
    IGotKidsToFeed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9699

Quote Originally Posted by rolltigers View Post
    Well I'm new to posting here. I started to fade Hunsi's picks and lost my ass. I'm a $2500 bettor and he put me in the hole trying to fade him. I'm no longer fading anymore. I need his picks to get me out of the gutter. So Hunsi if you still check this thread, PM me your picks. I'm new here and don't have enough posts to send a PM. Thanks in advance!!!

RavensFan2k3

May I ask what made you decide to join the forum, choose him, and fade his picks? Is this a joke?

rolltigers

No its not a joke. I've been watching this forum for a long time but never participated. I saw that he was on a hell of a run and thought that he had to come back down to reality, but he didn't. I'm on board with him now, he knows what he is doing.

RavensFan2k3

No its not a joke. I've been watching this forum for a long time but never participated. I saw that he was on a hell of a run and thought that he had to come back down to reality, but he didn't. I'm on board with him now, he knows what he is doing.
    Is this common practice? To find someone who is doing well and decide to randomly fade them because they must lose eventually? Just wondering.

IGotKidsToFeed
    Sic 'Em
    IGotKidsToFeed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9699

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Is this common practice? To find someone who is doing well and decide to randomly fade them because they must lose eventually? Just wondering.
    Sure, I bet "$2500" bettors do this all the time!
    Points Awarded:

terrortwylight gave IGotKidsToFeed 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rolltigers

That's what I've been doing for years and it has worked. But don't fade this guy.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

That's what I've been doing for years and it has worked. But don't fade this guy.
    Can't make this shit up

rolltigers

Believe me, that's what I've been doing. Glad I can entertain you. Good Luck!!

jd2703
    jd2703's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Hunsi,

Im new also, unable to send you a PM. Ive been following you on here for 3-4weeks now. You have done a great job consistently. I would also like to still receive your picks if possible. Like I said, im unable to PM you.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

You bunch of Nancy sore losing, no life herbs just ruined this forum. Why couldnt you keep your mouths shut and look at the picks. I cant blieve some of the time spent on these lil biotch cry baby replies. You kids need jobs and i feel bad for hunsi and the rest of us who used to have a good forum. Another great forum gone to a bunch of amateur pussies

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    You bunch of Nancy sore losing, no life herbs just ruined this forum. Why couldnt you keep your mouths shut and look at the picks. I cant blieve some of the time spent on these lil biotch cry baby replies. You kids need jobs and i feel bad for hunsi and the rest of us who used to have a good forum. Another great forum gone to a bunch of amateur pussies
    Agreed its unreal. I always see people chasing away people who win but have no problem of the plethora of people posting losers.

Hamburg
    Hamburg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Any plays for today? Thanks

holland
    holland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Keep up the good work bro! Hope to see your picks for today. GL!

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

rolltigers

Good job dummies, your boy went 4-0!!!

nickcruz60
    nickcruz60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4380

Hell yes he did, great job Hunsi and thanks

jd2703
    jd2703's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Thanks for the sweep tonight Hunsi. 4-0. ....Thanks for the private message picks. Thank you for consistant hard work.

rolltigers

Thanks buddy!!!

terrortwylight
    Get Action

I knew you'd kill it either way, Hunsi. Nicely done.

mrshoes
    mrshoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

hunsi

don't have enough posts to pm

can you pm me your plays

thanks

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by jd2703 View Post
    Thanks for the sweep tonight Hunsi. 4-0. ....Thanks for the private message picks. Thank you for consistant hard work.
    Loudmouth!!! Keep it to yourself. Thanks

Nagz
    Nagz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Hello Hunsi,
    I have been a long time lurker on the forum for a while. Probably around 3 years now. Always wondered what my first post would be, if I would even post. But I decided you really are a stand up guy from what I have heard, as well as a great capper. Been following you since you started the thread, and always waiting for you to post your picks at work.
    After reading all the hatred that goes on this forum, and the people associated, I can understand you not posting. Would love for you to shoot me a PM on your picks, it's what I look forward to each day since I started following you. Obviously can't PM since this is my first ever post. Good luck man, looking forward to hearing from you

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Can you add me to your daily picks? Been following the last couple weeks and has done well with your picks. Appreciate your work.

Julian9
    Julian9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

i would appreciate a pm of your plays too if possible, please and thank you

holland
    holland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Can you also PM me please? Thanks!!

Hamburg
    Hamburg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Thank you Hunsi for sharing! Keep up the good work.

novicejr
    novicejr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5319

another long time lurker. Would much appreciate if you add me to your list to PM your picks. Thank you.

mrshoes
    mrshoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

anybody get the plays

First ... 2345678 Last