joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

been a while fellers

havnt been on here in a year and looks like nothing has changed. been having a decent mlb season so far. usually lose when i start my own thread but lets see what happens.

cleveland indians -136

this line screamin cleveland. royals with a much better record getting no respect at home. usually tough place to play...has anyone looked at the indian lineup's batting average against guthrie? its fukkin insane...carrasco pitching low .200's against the kc lineup...

joco

other thoughts...

atlanta looks appetizing...but the way shelby miller been this year...this line is too low imo. seems like a sucker's bet...

detroit seems like an obvious pick right? simon not that good of a baa the a's players he has faced before. zobrist, butler, reddick, lawrie...looks like oak is the play here...

angels vs rays...line doesnt make sense. last night angels were -160 with garrett richards pitching against colome...cj wilson against archer tonite...cj wilson hasnt been his best this year but against the rays lineup he has a .192 baa...and theyre the underdogs at home??
    sketchy if u ask me. looks like they are baiting you to take angels...considering under 7 for the total as well even tho angels been hittin better

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

thoughts on the Twins today? i don't understand the line...

joco

ME NEITHER!!!

bucholz has been atrocious this year. his last few starts he hasnt given up many ER but they still lost the game...how are the sox -200?!?

as a red sox fan i agree the line makes no sense.

joco

fantasy lineup for fd if anyone is interest

p carrasco $8900
    c posey $3900
    1b freddie freeman $3200
    2b kipnis $4700
    ss segura $2800
    3b lawrie $2600
    of brandon moss $3500
    of nori aoki $2800
    of cuddyer $2600

also like pujols at 1b
    almost went granderson instead of cuddyer
    Last edited by joco; 06-02-15 at 06:06 PM. Reason: who i also like

joco

dont understand the mets/padres line either...or the over/under

kennedy could give up 7 runs on his own...guy is horrible..last night padres were slightly favored with cashner going who has also been pathetic...

mets won 7-0...so why with snydergaard pitching (who has looked awesome in 4 starts era of .182 and whip of 1.05) are the pads still favored...smh makes no sense

baazigar

taking the mets because i just like snydergaard as the better pitcher. won't let the odd line get to me. good luck

and sweating out this twins play in the 7th

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

gl buddy. good to see you.. i like halo's, i love archer but i couldnt find runs for tampons to justify them being favs here.. i used buckholtz as my daily pitcher, unfortunately my cle bats not producing at all!! (im on tribe as well).

2daBank

cashner sucked last night but for the most part his record is a victim of circumstance as he has pitched well enough to win a lot of gms.. i have no idea wtf going on with kennedy who allowing a insane number of hrs and well over his lifetime hr/fb ratio, ill prob trust him again cause i lose more on pads than any other team for some reason i cant convince myself they this big of losers.

joco

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar View Post
    taking the mets because i just like snydergaard as the better pitcher. won't let the odd line get to me. good luck

and sweating out this twins play in the 7th
    tough loss man...and i agree snydergaard much better pitcher...hope it cashes for ya

joco

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    cashner sucked last night but for the most part his record is a victim of circumstance as he has pitched well enough to win a lot of gms.. i have no idea wtf going on with kennedy who allowing a insane number of hrs and well over his lifetime hr/fb ratio, ill prob trust him again cause i lose more on pads than any other team for some reason i cant convince myself they this big of losers.
    lol whatup homie been a minute! yea man theres just certain teams i refuse to bet on..everytime i get burned. padres and white sox especially..

and halos been hot. i had to stay away from the game altogether.

and clev gotta start hittin tonite! atleast moss had that hr. kipnis killin me

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go get em Joco, welcome back!!!!!!

joco

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post

cleveland indians -136

Winner

joco

other thoughts...

atlanta looks appetizing...but the way shelby miller been this year...this line is too low imo. seems like a sucker's bet...

detroit seems like an obvious pick right? simon not that good of a baa the a's players he has faced before. zobrist, butler, reddick, lawrie...looks like oak is the play here...

angels vs rays...line doesnt make sense. last night angels were -160 with garrett richards pitching against colome...cj wilson against archer tonite...cj wilson hasnt been his best this year but against the rays lineup he has a .192 baa...and theyre the underdogs at home??
    sketchy if u ask me. looks like they are baiting you to take angels...considering under 7 for the total as well even tho angels been hittin better
    All leans on point. those sketchy lines usually tell the story

joco

dont understand the mets/padres line either...or the over/under

kennedy could give up 7 runs on his own...guy is horrible..last night padres were slightly favored with cashner going who has also been pathetic...

mets won 7-0...so why with snydergaard pitching (who has looked awesome in 4 starts era of .182 and whip of 1.05) are the pads still favored...smh makes no sense
    YUP

2daBank

lol whatup homie been a minute! yea man theres just certain teams i refuse to bet on..everytime i get burned. padres and white sox especially..

and halos been hot. i had to stay away from the game altogether.

and clev gotta start hittin tonite! atleast moss had that hr. kipnis killin me
    yea for sure.. hope everything been good with you.. while pads my biggest pain in the ass i cant shake them, worked out last night so dont hate them. lol

you should start stopping by this little thread we have going, would love for you to start adding some input as ive went thru hell eliminating the trash from this thread and now am trying to fill it with guys that have a clue and know how to discuss this shit in a respectful fashion!!
    " Dog of the Day"

joco

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea for sure.. hope everything been good with you.. while pads my biggest pain in the ass i cant shake them, worked out last night so dont hate them. lol

you should start stopping by this little thread we have going, would love for you to start adding some input as ive went thru hell eliminating the trash from this thread and now am trying to fill it with guys that have a clue and know how to discuss this shit in a respectful fashion!!
    " Dog of the Day"
    got u homie ill make a play in there tonite

joco

lets see what we got today boys...

cubs -123 vs marlins +112...this one doesnt look too off to me...lester been pitching well but lost last 2 starts. still tho...haren been solid. i used to fade him the last few years...looking at the baa lester has against the marlins line up its at .391...haren's against cubs .219...
    marlins last night won last night as well 5-2...im leaning marlins

joco

cws -157 vs rangers...this one is blowin my mind lol..it was at -135 earlier...the white sox are pathetic offensively...the rangers playing at home and they blew them the hell out last nite..chris sale has an era that finally just got below the 4s...martinez has one of the best records and era's in the american league and ur telling me that the fukkin white sox are -157?!? so that means...as much as it hurts to do it...im probably gonna take em lol...leaning cws -157

joco

fielder out tonite for texas too....hmmmm and beltre and no Hamilton either
    Last edited by joco; 06-03-15 at 06:57 PM.

joco

marlins +112

joco

I really hate myself for this...

White sox -155

joco

Won't let me put the play in bold on my phone. Whatever..

Possibly more mlb to come later..

Also how the fuk the Stanley cup game total only 5...Blackhawks and lightning two of the top scoring teams..they think its gonna be tight cuz it's game 1? I agree...bout to take the under 5 for +125

baazigar

Nice work. White Sox looking good early. I just couldn't get myself to lay that -155

Jumped on the Marlins with you though

BigNik
    BigNik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9855

Lets hope the marlins can hold on

joco

Thats all she wrote folks

joco

marlins and white sox both cashed

joco

Won't let me put the play in bold on my phone. Whatever..

Possibly more mlb to come later..

Also how the fuk the Stanley cup game total only 5...Blackhawks and lightning two of the top scoring teams..they think its gonna be tight cuz it's game 1? I agree...bout to take the under 5 for +125
    NOT COUNTING THIS IN MY MLB RECORD BUT YEA THATS A WINNER

baazigar

BigNik
    BigNik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9855

Awesome day Joco

joco

Thanks guys. I'll let Ya know if I like anything for these day games

joco

lets see what we have on the menu tonight my friends. im ready to eat

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Subscribed

joco

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Subscribed
    whats good buddy! hows your season been goin so far?

joco

cincinnati -120 vs philly...

this line looks off. philly won the first two games of the series (even tho they were close 1 run ballgames won late) and theyre at home and theyre the dogs...harang actually has a lower era and better win percentage..he has been pitching his best ever but getting no run support so he still loses. reds hit .298 against him. its time for him to come back down to earth. his era should be way higher based on his past seasons. so for those reasons and the line being off...

REDS -122

1234 ... Last