trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10345

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    LOL. Lost them both. Didn't you ??? Oh Yes, and your " Iron Curtain" . By the way, I own a piece of that Berlin Wall that "fell down".
    What's up mag, why r you antagonizing the guy? Far as I can tell he puts thought and effort into his picks and willing to a share with us. I don't get it did something happen?

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

Mag is a sensitive guy, ego issues I suppose.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    6/30
    SF Giants (Vogelsong) @ MIA Marlins (Latos)
    SF Giants ML -101

Ali is on this game too.

nickmo198
    nickmo198's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Like the play today posey, was also on dodgers tonight frias has dominated them this year and they have crushed the pitcher any advice?

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by kog1108 View Post
    I'm new to this forum, but from my browsing all i can tell so far is Leet, 44 Mag, and terror are a huge cancer to this forum.

Terror didn't you just apologize to Hunsi two times in the past couple hours? you are like a drama filled woman its sickening. You obviously want to look at his picks, how do you go from sucking his dick to a full blown hating rant all the way back to sucking his dick, if you didn't want something from him? So, you obviously want to look at his picks and i hope he never lets you lay eyes on them.. fraud or not.
    I apologized to Hunsi because he's a smart dude and he didn't deserve the lashing I gave him over a simple misunderstanding. That's the kind of guy I am. I admit when I'm wrong. I explained in great detail the misunderstanding and I am not rehashing it.

If being decent is "dicksucking", then I guess apologizing must be "eating asshole" in the strange land that you come from.

I don't give 2 fuks if I see his picks ever again. In fact, I hope he doesn't post them. A lot of guys can't handle the back and forth online. Comes with the territory. With or without SBR he'll make money betting on baseball.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinAir View Post
    I hate Latos.. Bout even value is absolutely fair...good luck
    I'm convinced Latos is on drugs this year.. opiates in particular

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    I'm convinced Latos is on drugs this year.. opiates in particular
    he does molly and powder actually. see him all the time in ft lauderdale

jus checkin in posey. bol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

posey anything for the early games?

dont hold out on us bro

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Posey... i hope you didn't let 44mag run you off.

I don't know why he is on your nuts so hardcore.. you are one of the only decent guys on this board with a clue about baseball

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

posey?

come back man. The forum needs winners
    Points Awarded:

zero86ea gave Big Bear 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DaAce gave Big Bear 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nickmo198 gave Big Bear 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pkwinnerpk
    pkwinnerpk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Posey love your posts! It lights up my views too I need ur input jn here to show my supp!!

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Thanks for posting your plays with added insight

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

posey come back
    Points Awarded:

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    posey come back
    All good cappers leave when they get trolled. They are smart enough not to put up with it. Vyomguy, the best capper to ever hit SBR was trolled unmercifally until he left. Hunsi was great capping baseball, got trolled by a bunch of assholes and left SBR. I knew Posey was not gonna put up with your idiotic trolling. As good as Nash is, he's gonna be leaving too. These cappers provide a valuable service. They give out their picks after they have capped all day long and get trolled for their thanks. Mag44 started "Dog of the Day" and got trolled until he had to leave his own thread. I have seen this happen over and over.

WTF is the matter with you people? Why don't you explain this, Bear, since you troll. I like to see the picks of the of these guys who happen to cap better than 99.9% of the people here. That is tough to do when you troll them to another site where some smarter bettors than you can benefit from their knowledge.

I'm just one person in SBR, but this has been going on since I found this site years ago and I'm sick of this shit.
    Last edited by mitch51; 07-08-15 at 09:31 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    All good cappers leave when they get trolled. They are smart enough not to put up with it. Vyomguy, the best capper to ever hit SBR was trolled unmercifally until he left. Hunsi was great capping baseball, got trolled by a bunch of assholes and left SBR. I knew Posey was not gonna put up with your idiotic trolling. As good as Nash is, he's gonna be leaving too. These cappers provide a valuable service. They give out their picks after they have capped all day long and get trolled for their thanks. Mag44 started "Dog of the Day" and got trolled until he had to leave his own thread. I have seen this happen over and over.

WTF is the matter with you people? Why don't you explain this, Bear, since you troll. I like to see the picks of the of these guys who happen to cap better than 99.9% of the people here. That is tough to do when you troll them to another site where some smarter bettors than you can benefit from their knowledge.

I'm just one person in SBR, but this has been going on since I found this site years ago and I'm sick of this shit.

I will do my best to explain...

Okay Posey and Vyomguy have never said anything bad about anybody on here. That i can confirm. I don't know who Hunsi is and i have never read one of his post so he must keep his posting low key or maybe i have just overlooked his thread.

so i don't have any explaination as to why these guys would get trolled. Only thing i can think of is maybe some posters are just angry at life and they go around the forum looking to poke fun at losing picks. ( vegas 39, daimoshockage etc... these guys do nothing but troll and for no apparent reason)

then u got a guy like Leetreaper who is bi-polar and can't decide which side of the fence he wants to be on. My thoughts are he likes his uppers and is probably jacked up on adderall half the time. Sometimes Lee seems like a reasonable guy who is focused on winners and sometimes all lee wants to do is troll.

one other reason for random trolling might be that guys that are new to the forum tailed whatever poster and then the picks lost and now they are mad at the poster for losing them money.

(However as public service announcement) " Tail each other at your own risk!!!!!" Use other posters plays as guidance but not the end all be all. I decided a long time ago that I was never going to blindly tail a tout or a poster on a forum...

but see guys like Posey, Vyomguy, Tatddy , benny big nuts, they have proven to me that they are good handicappers so i have confidence tailing them.

i still take responsibility for the bets and I do not say anything bad to a poster who gives me a play no matter if it wins or loses.

to answer your other question " why do I troll ? "

okay so i only troll in retaliation. If a poster talks shit to me then i may troll them.

But i have NOT trolled anyone that hasn't talked shit to me first.

No Coincidences, 2dabank, Leetreaper, Steve Nash, Opie , Russian Rocket see those dudes are about the only ones i will troll.

they have all called me an idiot or worse at some point so i naturally hope they all broke and lose every bet they make and can't wait for an opportunity to troll them. But hey don't talk shit to me and I won't talk shit to you. Its just human nature.
    I am nice to everyone who is nice to me.
    Last edited by Big Bear; 07-08-15 at 09:52 AM.

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post

And yet that same dude was one of the main people in this thread talking shitt about Posey. Go figure.

I heard this the other day on a podcast and it's true... Trolls are miserable people who take their frustrations out onto others because it's too easy. It's too easy to say whatever you want to say behind an anonymous username. It's just too easy. There are no reprecussions. Try acting like that face-to-face with people and see where that leads. Considering that either most gamblers loose long term, many are flat out degenerates and/ or on any given day someone could have a bad loosing day/ streak... it compounds the issue even more with anyone being able to lash their their frustrations out onto others. IMO, it's why sports betting forums in particular (at least the big ones) are notorious for having trolls. You think this site is bad? Go spend a few days at Covers.

Sucks to see Posey take a break/ leave as he was a valuable member of this form who put time and effort into his write ups, but the reality is he isn't the first nor will he bet the last to go. Trolls are a part of all online forums of all kinds. Just nature of the beast.
    Last edited by Cordoba25; 07-08-15 at 12:08 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Mag make up with posey

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

posey will this cheer you up?

Points Awarded:

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

posey

lets end the first half of MLB with a bang

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    4/30
    White Sox (C. Sale) @ Twins (T. May)
    Twins ML +147

Starters:
    Sale is 2-0 in 3 starts this season and already looking like the dominant starter from recent seasons. He hasn’t been K-ing as much as in previous years until now, but he has walked less guys, too. He already was up against the Twins a few weeks back and held them to 5 hits and 1 ER in 6.0 IP. The White Sox are 8-1 with Sale against the Twins. This stands out as a reason for not picking the Twins. Nonetheless I will do it. First reason is that he has ‚only‘ a 3.44 ERA since 2012 at Target Field. Suzuki, Hunter, Escobar and Plouffe have respectable stats against him. Sale has gotten a suspension for his role in the brawl with the Royals, but he is allowed to start until the process is complete. Maybe this rattles him a little bit, at least I give this a 50-50 chance of doing so.
    Twins starter Trevor May looks like a douchebag when looking at his ERA. He started 12 games for the Twins in his career and they won 5 and lost 7. His ERA stands at 4.91, which looks quite bad. But he hasn’t walked many guys (3.3 BB%) and struck out batters at a respectable rate (21.3%). His WHIP looks very solid thusfar (1.16) and he’s allowed only 1 HR in 14.2 IP. His main problems have consisted with runners on base (57.7% LOB). Against a shaky White Sox offense he has the chance to improve his ERA IMO, although I may be quite alone with that opinion. He is a FB/Changeup guy, a combination the White Sox had some trouble with this season. He has faced some of the White Sox batters, but none to a rate that I would call it relevant. May was injured in his last start but according to his own words he is at 100% again.

Batting:
    Thusfar the White Sox feature one of the worst offenses in the AL. They average only 3.4 runs a game (3.2 on the road), out of their 17 games they scored 2 runs or less 10 times already. They have a AVG of .250 against RHP this season, but only 3 guys (Cabrera, Abreu, Garcia) have been batting better than .240 (with at least 20 PAs). LaRoche, Eaton, Ramirez and Gillaspie have been quite bad in this category, all batting .222 or worse. They strike out a lot, too, as their K% is at .221. The White Sox offense has talent, but while they can demolish anybody on a good day, they can also suck the next day against a weaker pitcher (Milone held them scoreless in 7.2 IP with 2 H, 2BB, 0 ER and 7 K). This is one of my main points for the bet. The White Sox lineup looks to shaky to not go against them with odds of +147, no matter who is starting. The White Sox have good stats with men on base or RISP, but to profit from that they have to get on base first. They are the 2nd worst team in the whole league with bases empty. I can imagine the White Sox a little bit out of rhythm because of the two delayed games at Baltimore. The last game in front of an empty crowd saw them only getting 4 hits and 1 walk against Ubaldo Jimenez, Kevin Gausman and Zach Britton.
    The Twins haven’t done much better overall. Against LHP they looked mediocre thusfar as a team, batting .248 with a 20.1 K% (players with 20 PAs or more). Arcia, Dozier, Robinson, Santana and especially Vargas (.304) and Mauer (.342) have done well against LHP, while Suzuki, Plouffe (.198), Hunter (.148) and Escobar (.130) have done bad against them. But as you can see in my pitcher report, those 4 guys are exactly those who have done well against Chris Sale over their career. The Twins offense, which averages 3.5 runs per game, is significantly better at home, where they average 4.4 runs per game. After being held scoreless by the Mariners and King Felix on April 24th, they were up against James Paxton (LHP, W), Roenis Elias (LHP, W), David Price (LHP, L), Anibal Sanchez (RHP, W) and Shane Greene (RHP, L). It looks like their offense came alive in those, as they scored 26 runs and had at least 9 hits in each of those games. Most of the guys they faced in the last 5 are either proven or quite talented, so this achievement is quite respectable and all in all this drives me to the opinion that the Twins should be able to score some runs against Sale, too. They have similar stats like the White Sox with RISP.

Bullpens:

Let’s face it, the White Sox have a much better bullpen than the Twins. Well, maybe the Twins have one of the worst BPs in the MLB. The White Sox pen has much better stats in nearly all categories than the Twins. The White Sox BP is quite rested, but the Twins BP has pitched 19.2 since Saturday and has blown a quite safe lead yesterday against the Tigers, but the season is still young and therefore I don’t put too much weight on that. This game should be mainly decided by the starters and the lineups, but of course it’s no question that the Twins BP could suck again. But the Twins are dogs for a reason, although I see value in the pick overall.

The Twins have nothing to lose against Sale and I like those spots.

Some more facts:
    - White Sox are 13-20 on the ML (+20.4% ROI on the opp) and 13-20 on the RL (+30.0% ROI on the opp) when Sale started for them in a road game with a temperature of 65° F or more (it looks like the temp. will be at 67° F @ MIN)
    - White Sox are 5-6 on the ML (+23.0% ROI on the opp) and 4-7 on the RL (+18.2% ROI on the opp) as road favs against teams from the AL Central when Sale started for them and they are 3-6 in the last 9 of those games
    - White Sox are 29-52 on the ML (+11.7% ROI on the opp) in 81 road games since 2012 when the game was the first game of a series; they are 9-10 on the ML (+7.9% ROI on the opp) at the Twins in those
    - White Sox are 5-13 on the ML (+17.4% ROI on the opp) on the road since August 2013 against a team from the AL when they lost the previous game with a difference of 4 or more runs
    - White Sox are 8-21 on the ML (+18.5% ROI on the opp) on the road since July 2012 against a team from the AL Central when they scored 2 runs or less in their previous game
    - Twins are 10-4 on the ML (+54.6% ROI) at home since 2013 against a team from the AL Central when they scored 7 or more runs in their previous game
    - Twins are 10-8 on the ML (+19.6% ROI) at home since July 2012 against a team from the AL Central when they allowed 8 runs or more in their previous game
    - Twins are 24-11 on the ML (+33.4% ROI) at home since 2012 between April and June against teams with a losing record
    - Home Dogs (odds of +100 or bigger) are 20-16 on the ML (+25.4% ROI) since 2004 from April to August when the game is the first game of the series between two division rivals, when both teams lost their previous game with 3 runs or more and the total of the game is below 9.5
    lets bring back write-ups like this.
    Points Awarded:

beewizer gave Big Bear 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

just got a PM from Posey he said he will come back and post plays if 44 mag agrees not to insult him/ troll him.

he says he is looking at the card and should have something for the evening games.

Stay close to your phone.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

just got a PM from Posey he said he will come back and post plays if 44 mag agrees not to insult him/ troll him.

he says he is looking at the card and should have something for the evening games.

Stay close to your phone.
    you've got to be kidding me

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

lets bring back write-ups like this.
    Clowns care more about the write up rather than a result, can't fukking make this shit up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Clowns care more about the write up rather than a result, can't fukking make this shit up

but this a DISCUSSION FORUM

so yes write-ups are appreciated.

Thats how you gain insight from someone other than your own brain.

2 head are better than one Treapa.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

but this a DISCUSSION FORUM

so yes write-ups are appreciated.

Thats how you gain insight from someone other than your own brain.

2 head are better than one Treapa.
    This version of Miley was hot. Id hit it. Todays version ew wtf.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    This version of Miley was hot. Id hit it. Todays version ew wtf.
    agreed.

First ... 11121314