bluesky100
    bluesky100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

With other book I have less options. I will pass this play. With totals I can change the values but not with 1st5 innings

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Ok fellas Carrasco's done in cle so bye bye u3.5 1st5 damn they just scored as im typing this smh yea burn this ticket, you cant predict sh1t like this. NFL i understand injuries but in MLB its just a bad break. Get well soon man that had to hurt.
    Last edited by HardCore; 04-14-15 at 06:39 PM.

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

Dam 0-5 this hurts but there's still 5 days too rally

robbygoulet
    robbygoulet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by Da Phoenix View Post
    Dam 0-5 this hurts but there's still 5 days too rally
    0-5? That will be wiped out somehow in his # system. Remember, it doesn't count if he was just screwing around -- posted or not.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (28-29-4) O/U (14-10-4) 1H (14-19)

Last nights in the sh1t happens box that we bury in the dirt and forget ever happened. On to the next card.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

4/15

OAK/HOU u8

CHW/CLE u8

MIL/STL u7.5

NATS/BOS u9

AZ/SD u7

PHI/NYM u7.5

KC/MIN u9 (8.5 is ok too but 9 is better if you can get the .5)

follow me on twitter @superflyr1ck and as always follow me or fade me, best of luck today fellas
    Last edited by HardCore; 04-15-15 at 09:07 AM.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Not gon lie i'm soooooooooo tempted to play the pacers/nets/spurs tonight i really am i know this is a MLB thread but i may post a damn nba play lol but i'm dead serious

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Not gon lie i'm soooooooooo tempted to play the pacers/nets/spurs tonight i really am i know this is a MLB thread but i may post a damn nba play lol but i'm dead serious
    Its an Opportunity Thread. Post it but not with Pacers as they're off a Double OT emotionally and physically draining fight for their playoff lives vs. Washington that they were lucky to win...felt like, largely, WAS just said "fuggit, enough" now, very next night, they go to a Physical Memphis team who (should) make them work & Indy just don't got the Heart and/or skills anyways....to prevail here even without these circumstances (Night after double OT + fighting for playoff lives). Yeah they've won 5 in a row but that streak ends here and the +2.5 I see is seriously -EV in this spot.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    Its an Opportunity Thread. Post it but not with Pacers as they're off a Double OT emotionally and physically draining fight for their playoff lives vs. Washington that they were lucky to win...felt like, largely, WAS just said "fuggit, enough" now, very next night, they go to a Physical Memphis team who (should) make them work & Indy just don't got the Heart and/or skills anyways....to prevail here even without these circumstances (Night after double OT + fighting for playoff lives). Yeah they've won 5 in a row but that streak ends here and the +2.5 I see is seriously -EV in this spot.
    If they were not playing for a playoff spot i'd agree but tonight if they lose they're out and MEM has nothing to play for. I think paul george shows up big tonight and saves his teams season and gets them the W on national tv it is the espn game. If it was a tues in feb i'd agree with you but the stakes are just too high for indy not to come out and win.

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they were not playing for a playoff spot i'd agree but tonight if they lose they're out and MEM has nothing to play for. I think paul george shows up big tonight and saves his teams season and gets them the W on national tv it is the espn game. If it was a tues in feb i'd agree with you but the stakes are just too high for indy not to come out and win.
    IND been grinding for so long now though and after last night they are drained. Physically but especially emotionally.

True, "motivation" of Grizzlies is hard to guess at here (along with Marc Gasol's status...ankle hurt Saturday...surely resting one would think) but Grizz still have a very unlikely shot at Homecourt for 1st Round.....would require a W + a lot of other odd stuff occurring but they are not TOTALLY without motivation to play...

Grizz Hunger absolutely the determining factor....Grizz PLUS 2.5 suggests even linesmaker doesn't expect Grizz will be going hard deep into this game...line should be at the very least MEMPH MINUS 3.5 and headed up from there...

Even a lifeless Grizz team, hard to see them getting owned by this IND squad thus hard to see (if you play Pacers) anything but a stress-filled struggle for you to remain in this game, eek out a cover...best case scenario. Too likely the scenario that happens is disappointing for you IMO anyways. GL
    Last edited by buddha; 04-15-15 at 06:11 PM.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

5-1 start to the night hopefully 6-1 pending the AZ/SD game. Every bone in my body said go over in bos but i made good money last season betting against o/u sweeps in series so i went under and got burned. Every game in that series flew over but what ever whats done is done. Great way to rebound after yesterdays disaster.

Da Phoenix

Yes great bounce back HC hopefully this will be the beginning of one of your great runs.Good job

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (34-30-4) O/U (20-11-4) 1H (14-19)

6-1 on the day fellas, only thing better than that that is a sweep which i'm still due for so be patient cause its coming. Stay Tuned.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

4/16

MIL/STL u8

PHI/NATS u7

AZ/SF u7

KC/MIN u9

Follow me on twitter @superflyr1ck
    Last edited by HardCore; 04-16-15 at 05:17 AM.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

Did u have to buy a run in kc game.....I'm not sure what it opened at...I see 7 1/2....currently....bol

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Did u have to buy a run in kc game.....I'm not sure what it opened at...I see 7 1/2....currently....bol
    Doesn't matter know cause it lost but it was at 8.5 when i bought the .5. 1-1 start to my day

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

1-1-1 start to my day smfh I HATE PUSHES I REALLY F#CKING DO but whats done is done sh1t happens. Lets hope this under in SF cashes to make the day profitable.

ghopkins
    ghopkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Just keep doing what you're doing hardcore. I have just joined and have been following you for mlb plays. I'm going through a bookie so I can't bet on 1st 5 but I have been profitable on your o/u plays and seeing your track record I know this I just a minor bump on the road. Just know your picks are solid don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Happy to have found you on this site. BOL brother!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by ghopkins View Post
    Just keep doing what you're doing hardcore. I have just joined and have been following you for mlb plays. I'm going through a bookie so I can't bet on 1st 5 but I have been profitable on your o/u plays and seeing your track record I know this I just a minor bump on the road. Just know your picks are solid don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Happy to have found you on this site. BOL brother!
    Thanks for the support it goes a long way trust me. This is my 1st and last month betting in April its just hard to trust any numbers. Last years dont count and this years are inflated too high or just to low at the moment. I expect to hit my stride in May, once the sample size is big enough i wont have these dumb a$$ losses like the under in SF last night.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (35-32-5) O/U (21-13-5) 1H (14-19)

Todays plays coming soon smh wtf is wrong with Bummgarner.

ghopkins

Looking forward to your picks! BOL

Da Phoenix

Picks are late today maybe he is passing

ghopkins

Maybe...still have a couple hours before games though

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Sorry Fellas i didn't make any plays today, i should have posted this morning but i didn't wanna go back on my word so i waited and got caught up. I was gonna fire on some unders but said f#ck it and long behold jeff/price go 8inn each in a 2-1 game but i cant be mad cause DET off is just too good to play a under with them involved. Will have plays tomorrow. Stay Tuned.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

4/18

PHI/NATS u7.5

MIA/NYM u7.5

CHW/DET u8

NYY/TB u8

BAL/BOS u9(yea i know i'm asking for a L but i think Clay will bounce back and tillman cashed alotta tickets for me last year)

Played these last night but you can still get my numbers now if you buy the .5 but if not oyu can still play my games but i hate 6.5s other than that so what i have .5 higher

Follow me on twitter @superflyr1ck

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok idk wtf happened in DET with CHW scoring 12runs hell i could have gotten a hit in that game and just a horrible beat in washington with that score in the 9th but whats done is done. Things look good so far in BOS lets hope those bats dont warm up and i like my evening plays so tonight still has hope.

HighVoltage
    HighVoltage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10078

Units are a waste of time imo unless EVERYTHING you bet is -110-120 or EV im not gonna calculate units on -175 or something like that. I keep it simple and flat bet my totals and bet enough to win $100 on my MLs so i only bet $105 on BAL where as on LAD i bet $155. My totals i either just bet the -150 or im just betting the -110 depending on the book. Thats why i play round robins so if/when i sweep i maximize profit. As the season goes on i will be playing more 1hs and less full game totals to avoid ties and juice and variances in profit across my books.
    ??? Buyer beware. Units are the only way to track success in baseball.

HighVoltage
    HighVoltage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10078

Quote Originally Posted by robbygoulet View Post
    I'd imagine the break-even for you is around a 60% win rate considering the vig, but obviously with different bet sizes/vigs, that's rough at best. It would definitely be interesting to track total $ bet/won at the very least (tho' I'm sure you do). Either way, BOL this season -- I'll be checking in and following the action!
    This post was your warning.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltage View Post
    ??? Buyer beware. Units are the only way to track success in baseball.
    What is it with everybody being so in love with units and stars??? Oh hey everybody i have a 5 star 100unit bet, its the play if the week, its a lock it cant lose. STOP IT!!! GET THE F#CK OUTTA MY THREAD WITH THIS BULL SH!T!!! Like i said during the NBA and in the beginning of this season, i dont care about units they're dumb to me if you like them more power to you, do you i'm rooting for you but dont come at me cause i dont. I'm gonna break these 4 things down for the last time SO PAY ATTENTION

1) I flat be odd numbers as in i only bet 3,5,7s when i bet you will never see me post just 1 or 2 plays NEVER i wanna either win or lose no breaking even i hate ties why do you think i buy.5's half the time.

2) My whole purpose is to make a PROFIT anyone who follows me knows thats my favorite word PROFIT. I bet the SAME AMOUNT on EVERY PLAY. Now that amount may vary depending on the day and how i feel about the plays. I then Round robin 3 of them just in case i sweep to maximize PROFIT.

3) Because i FLAT BET ALL TOTALS there's no need for me to track units because i bet a DIFFERENT AMOUNT EACH DAY. Monday i may bet $150 a game Tuesday i may bet $50 a game and Wednesday i may bet $250 i dont even know until i actually make the bet. So it would be completely stupid of me to track units when MY BETTING AMOUNTS ARE COMPLETELY RANDOM.

4) I bet the way i bet because i dont favor any bet over the other so there's no need for me to bet based on units. Why would i bet 2u on this game and 5u on the other game when i have no clue which 1 will win or lose thas why i round robin because i trust my research enough to hit 2/3 to break even on the parlay but respect gambling enough not to call something a lock and over bet it oh wait im sorry bet 100 units on it. I've said this a million times already on here and on twitter I TREAT EACH BET THE SAME I PLAY NO FAVORITES!!! I say it everytime someone asks me which 3 to round robin or which plays are the best, I DONT KNOW.

So in conclusion i will continue to flat bet plays in odd numbers and round robin 3 of them. Thats my betting style and it works for me f#ck units. As always follow me or fade me. Its Still April this will be the absolute worst you'll see me the rest of the season once may comes around and the sample size is just right imma take off like i do every year.

nktmpp
    nktmpp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5439

What is it with everybody being so in love with units and stars??? Oh hey everybody i have a 5 star 100unit bet, its the play if the week, its a lock it cant lose. STOP IT!!! GET THE F#CK OUTTA MY THREAD WITH THIS BULL SH!T!!! Like i said during the NBA and in the beginning of this season, i dont care about units they're dumb to me if you like them more power to you, do you i'm rooting for you but dont come at me cause i dont. I'm gonna break these 4 things down for the last time SO PAY ATTENTION

1) I flat be odd numbers as in i only bet 3,5,7s when i bet you will never see me post just 1 or 2 plays NEVER i wanna either win or lose no breaking even i hate ties why do you think i buy.5's half the time.

2) My whole purpose is to make a PROFIT anyone who follows me knows thats my favorite word PROFIT. I bet the SAME AMOUNT on EVERY PLAY. Now that amount may vary depending on the day and how i feel about the plays. I then Round robin 3 of them just in case i sweep to maximize PROFIT.

3) Because i FLAT BET ALL TOTALS there's no need for me to track units because i bet a DIFFERENT AMOUNT EACH DAY. Monday i may bet $150 a game Tuesday i may bet $50 a game and Wednesday i may bet $250 i dont even know until i actually make the bet. So it would be completely stupid of me to track units when MY BETTING AMOUNTS ARE COMPLETELY RANDOM.

4) I bet the way i bet because i dont favor any bet over the other so there's no need for me to bet based on units. Why would i bet 2u on this game and 5u on the other game when i have no clue which 1 will win or lose thas why i round robin because i trust my research enough to hit 2/3 to break even on the parlay but respect gambling enough not to call something a lock and over bet it oh wait im sorry bet 100 units on it. I've said this a million times already on here and on twitter I TREAT EACH BET THE SAME I PLAY NO FAVORITES!!! I say it everytime someone asks me which 3 to round robin or which plays are the best, I DONT KNOW.

So in conclusion i will continue to flat bet plays in odd numbers and round robin 3 of them. Thats my betting style and it works for me f#ck units. As always follow me or fade me. Its Still April this will be the absolute worst you'll see me the rest of the season once may comes around and the sample size is just right imma take off like i do every year.
    amen brother...testify!!! i don't get people and the negativity...everyone has their own style. keep pluggin away, i appreciate the work you put in!

acehole
    acehole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2636

give em hell HC

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by nktmpp View Post
    amen brother...testify!!! i don't get people and the negativity...everyone has their own style. keep pluggin away, i appreciate the work you put in!
    Thanks for the support.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by acehole View Post
    give em hell HC
    Thanks for the support and you damn right imma give em hell.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

Anything today?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Anything today?
    Nothing, i just got home from a playoff party at my friends house yesterday i didnt cap anything so i'm just gonna relax/recover and enjoy some basketball today. I'll have some plays tomorrow tho for sure.

First 1234567 ... Last