nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Incredible!! Story of my damn life.....

So before Game 6,. talking with some buddies and thought KC would take game 6.. don't get me wrong. Big Giants fan too.. but didn't trust Peavy for shiz... anyways,.. yea.. figured game 6 Kc would win.. KC WON!..NO bet though.. Probably because over the weekend I lost and didn't want to play for a couple days.. take a few days.. rest.. I don't know..

So Before game 7.. I was looking around on the internet in the morning,..checking email,.. etc...
    saw a banner for a rumor of the Giants parade on Friday... figured.. hmm... there already talking about it huh. Seems a little early.. well.. Maybe there just getting ready.. "Just in case".. Wrote it off and went to work... Game 7. GIANTS WIN... no bet again.. didn't want to jinx anything.. DAMNT!!!
    Also,.. liked Warriors -4.5 against Sac.. but still.. not bet.. wtf am I thinking....

Then today.. sitting at work.. saw some guy walk by my workplace wearing a Saints jersey.. hmmmm..
    Saints do look like a solid play tonight.. checked around.. looked at some books.. Thought to myself.. hmm.. I like the Saints and Under tonight.. looks solid... Saints game comes around... DAMNT!!! Again,.. no bet.. Too busy with work,..and trying to just get out for the night... DAMN!!

Last week I got killed... DAMNT.. could have made up for it in just these past 3 days..
    But Hey,..Guess its easier to say after the fact.. Still...
    Last edited by nikossf; 10-31-14 at 02:01 AM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Good luck tomorrow, don't be afraid to go with your gut
    Points Awarded:

nikossf gave tony_come 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Good luck tomorrow, don't be afraid to go with your gut
    Thank you... Already studying!!

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Just pull the trigger pappose

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Scared money don't make money Niko, lay the hammer down next time!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

When you don't bet it, it's always damn I knew it. But, when thinking about a game thoughts go through your head on both teams so regardless of the outcome at one point you were certain on each team in hindsight.

Not all of the time though. Some games that you knew you should have taken and didn't. Same with game 6 for me, I don't know how I didn't. My plan was to dump the account on it but didn't have the time and before I knew it I was on the way somewhere and no bet. No worries though, lost it all on Game 7.

Gambling is a cruel bitch.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Good luck in ur future wagering Niko

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Saloon this sh#t

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Dude, I always second guess myself coming off a losing weekend. But I stick to my game plan of treating this like any other investment and just plug away and soon enough you will see your bankroll triple. Its not a race, its a marathon.

Clearly you can pick winners. So you need to trust your guy.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

The confidence factor, I hate that and it happens from time to time. When you think it's a good time to lay off and just sit back and let the plays unfold and you're making all the right calls in your head. Then when it's crunch time to submit a play, it doesn't fare as well. Hope it turns out in your favor on the next shot....I'd tread lightly, JMO.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Everyone wins when they aren't actually betting on the game. No pressure, no actual money on the game, no financial interest

But you coming off a losing weekend, probably on tilt, feeling like you need to get that money back and you start pressing. I can guarantee you wouldn't have made those plays you described if you had real cash on the line

It's always so easy in hindsight