Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

Congrats to the Giants,now i have to suffer...........

well,,,goood for them the better team won.Now,,I have to
    watch a Parade with 75% females telling me they ve been fans alllllll their lives,meanwhile their wearing just bought gear,all shiny and new. Tons of EXTRA smily guys in Leather studs walking around kissing and hugging,while the other Normal(I guess) guys in tight sweaters(smily as well) hugging and touching,and gleeing with joy. I know,I know, why hate your just a Hater.Wrong!! Im glad the Giants Won,its the FANS that me and another Million Men in the bay area Hate. If I ONLY had a dollar,for allllll the self videos that im about to see of them in their living rooms video taping the last pitch of the game.They cant wait to post it in the social world so everyone could see a Grown man jumping off the couch with friends,screaming like their 12 years old running around the romm like THEY won the game. Wow, thank God my father never acted like that.Showed me the real meaning of acting mature and knowing how to act. Of course I would celebrate if my team won of course but, I don't need to OVER react about it so everyone can see it online,and see how much of a fan you are???? that's what we hate the FAN BASE. Even Giant Fans have backed me up n what Ive said they tell me more than half of the fan base is bandwagoners cause it s the "Thing" to do right now...Alright,,,,,,Im done,I cant wait to see my responses,but,im sure thereis someone out there that can feel my pain..thx for letting me get it out....rob
    Last edited by Rob7168; 10-30-14 at 07:47 AM.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

you live in San Francisco

and are bothered by guys dressed like village people hugging and kissing?

I would be too, disgusting

Pretty city though from what I seen. The only knowledge of San Francisco I have is from Full House and Homeward Bound 2

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey Spedizzo,,no im actually in the Peninsula about 40 min. away suburbs. thanks for the comments,,,,

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO

bump