GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Oakland deserved to lose that game

Good fukking grief! How many times did the damn relievers let the Royal's steal bases to get to third? At least 3 times. I watched the game all the way through.

The A's deserved to lose that game the way they played and then the outfielders running into each other. Why didn't one of them yell and say hey stay the hell out of my way?

Just like the A's performed the last month. They imploded on them fukking selves.

They had better get some damn pitching and especially better relievers in the off season!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Cannot argue a bit! Kc played hard and gave crazy effort especially when backs to the wall. But it was Oaks gm to lose and a few mistakes cost them. Wild pitch scored a run in 8th I believe, outfielders colliding which should have been caught for 2nd out not a gm tying triple, and the muffed pitchout which allowed the walk off run to reach 2nd safely just to name a few. Give KC credit tho for showing a ton of heart in an amazing mlb postseason gm.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Cannot argue a bit! Kc played hard and gave crazy effort especially when backs to the wall. But it was Oaks gm to lose and a few mistakes cost them. Wild pitch scored a run in 8th I believe, outfielders colliding which should have been caught for 2nd out not a gm tying triple, and the muffed pitchout which allowed the walk off run to reach 2nd safely just to name a few. Give KC credit tho for showing a ton of heart in an amazing mlb postseason gm.
    Exactly that was the play I was trying to remember. That outfielder would have easily caught that ball if they had not collided.

The muffed pitch certainly didn't help either.

But yes hats off to KC Royals who never gave up and played their hearts out!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well you gotta remember Crisp came outta the gm right before that too. Of course he's usually in center and probably makes the play on that undoubtedly. KC got a bit lucky but shit happens and they played well and outhustled the A's at end of day.