DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Championship Series Predictions

ALCS: Orioles vs. Angels

NLCS: Cardinals vs. Nationals

I know one of the Wild Card teams notoriously goes deep in the playoffs but I don't think thats happening this season.

Discuss.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I like the Angels I don't see a threat from either Oakland or the Royals. The lack of pitching scares me. I'm thinking of loading up on Angels in game 1.

I also like the DODGERS. This isn't the same Cardinals team as last year. I feel they will win in 4.

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    I also like the DODGERS. This isn't the same Cardinals team as last year. I feel they will win in 4.
    Yea the Dodgers vs. Cards NLDS is a close one. You are right the Cardinals are not the same team, but they seem to always find a way to win in October; they are a much tougher team to beat in the post-season than they are during the regular season. It's like a switch is turned on and the management staff pulls out a few tricks they have been storing up from earlier in the year.

With that being said, while the Dodgers had their slump a little while back they are definitely hitting their stride right now. They have fantastic momentum going into the post-season and if that translates well then I can definitely see them pulling through the division series, especially with home-field advantage.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

I think the dodgers will come out in the NL and the The AL it will go to a game 7 btw Detroit and Angels .

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

God the Dodgers are just not winners. Sucky attitude guys and half the core proved they couldn't play in the high profile, large market games.
    They will crumble

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR90 View Post
    Yea the Dodgers vs. Cards NLDS is a close one. You are right the Cardinals are not the same team, but they seem to always find a way to win in October; they are a much tougher team to beat in the post-season than they are during the regular season. It's like a switch is turned on and the management staff pulls out a few tricks they have been storing up from earlier in the year.

With that being said, while the Dodgers had their slump a little while back they are definitely hitting their stride right now. They have fantastic momentum going into the post-season and if that translates well then I can definitely see them pulling through the division series, especially with home-field advantage.
    If Kershaw and Grenkie pitch like aces we will be fine. If they slip up we are in trouble.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    God the Dodgers are just not winners. Sucky attitude guys and half the core proved they couldn't play in the high profile, large market games.
    They will crumble
    Go against their starters second time around. I did last year and that's when Clayotn got shelled. Same thing Happened to wacha in STL, second time out.

laclippers504

Clayton knows he got shelled, the competitor he is, he won't let it happen again