FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

FlyinAir MLB Tuesday

Shifting focus over to baseball for a few days...

Taking advantage of Bartolo Colon's rough home starts tonight. First pick i'm going to roll with tonight is Miami TT Over 3 -105. The over is 7-2 in his last 9 home starts, while the Mets have lost 6 out of the last 7 games while Bartolo on the mound. At -105, think I've got a decent value.

FlyinAir
    SDQL

Cws/Kc O8 +110

Whose on the mound...? Betting on pitchers I don't know that well, is almost not worth it. But that's slightly my approach after looking over this game - you've got a call up kid going for the Sox who hasn't gone past the 6.1 innings yet, while KC's starter Liam Hendriks is coming off two rough outings, not being able to get out of the 3rd innings vs the bosox and giving up 4 runs on 7 hits in four innings vs the yankees. This is such a juiced game in my opinion for these two toss up starters, heavily pointing to the Sox only having one win in the last ten games. The White Sox are 2nd in homeruns, 12th in total hits in the last 7 days out of the entire league...half relying on the top of the Sox line up to get the bats rollin tonight...

FlyinAir
    SDQL

1-1 very small profit, better than losing a dollar I suppose