GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Milwaukee VS cubbies

Edwin Jackson is pitching for the cubbies. He is absolutely a horrendous, terrible pitcher. Is there any reason not to take Milwaukee?

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Jackson hasn't been pitching bad as of late. My best friend played small college ball with the Brew pitcher, Fiers. I hope this kid can stick around the league longer this year. Had some nice outings last season. He also pitched a freaking gem last game against LAD.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by chalk46 View Post
    Jackson hasn't been pitching bad as of late. My best friend played small college ball with the Brew pitcher, Fiers. I hope this kid can stick around the league longer this year. Had some nice outings last season. He also pitched a freaking gem last game against LAD.
    Thanks for the great info. BOL today!

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

perfect fukn game, but let's send in matt duke to throw it away and duke one out his ass

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    perfect fukn game, but let's send in matt duke to throw it away and duke one out his ass
    Yep top of the 8th 5 - 2 Brew Crew! Let's get the freaking win and send the cubbies packing!

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

that fuckin mark longolds, i just picked a home run in my head and it happened. That's all the fuckn guy is good for, swing out or home run, no in betweens

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Cubs blow. Common sense woulda told everyone they ain't winning back to back

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Cubs blow. Common sense woulda told everyone they ain't winning back to back
    Is that why Milwaukee is in first place ???