44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

O/U

well 8 under's already with what looks like 4 more. WTF.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Wonder if anyone bet on Under for majority of games. ???
    Maybe that Black baller who was going to play every game in a parlay?

RollinDo

Don't see how Mets - Phils was that low scoring. Niese has been garbage and Hamels had been murdered by Mets line-up.
    Also Bos-LAA looked like an easy Over with Buccholz.

As an Under bettor, even I don't like so many Unders happening these days. Isn't August when bats heat up?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Don't see how Mets - Phils was that low scoring. Niese has been garbage and Hamels had been murdered by Mets line-up.
    Also Bos-LAA looked like an easy Over with Buccholz.
    Hey, we are friends right ???? Fu.. these under bets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody wants to watch a sport where nobody scores. If they do they are crazy !!!! But BOL to you. Have a good night......

RollinDo

I like a good pitcher's duel from time to time, but seeing one with mediocre pitchers like Stultz and Niese is not what I like to see (or see in the box score since I don't really "see" much baseball these days.

I want there to be more hitting too man with Unders in games with good starters and good pens.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Hey, we are friends right ???? Fu.. these under bets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody wants to watch a sport where nobody scores. If they do they are crazy !!!! But BOL to you. Have a good night......
    I agree...not good for mlb to have so little hitting aside from a few 12-3 type scores...but those aren't fun either because they're so lopsided.
    Very boring sport without players chasing 50 homers or 150 rbi's, or 200 hits.
    Loved watching Gwynn and other great hitters back in the day.
    Now you have guys getting over 10 million to hit .230 and strike out more than I would if I were in the majors (because I would just not swing much).

RollinDo

Oakland must be fun to watch most games...they don't have long droughts of not hitting.
    No team in NL seems to be hitting well this year except for during occasional winning streaks.