44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Friday Evening

Well boys & girls, after another tumultuous week, let's try & get some back from the man, so to speak. Going with a rather large card tonight for me, anyway.
    Miami @ Cinn. : Cinn. to win -133.Leake has never lost to Mia. 3-0, 1.93 L
    Minn. @ Oakland: Oakland to win -210. Kaz. should beat these guys. W
    Red Sox @ LAA : LAA to win -175. Red Sox? need I say anymore L
    CWS @ Seattle: Seattle to win -160. we have all seen how good the CWS are ????W
    LAD @ Milwaukee: LAD to win + 134. Hunch bet, but I like the new LAD pitcher. L
    Texas @ Houston: Houston to win -110. Battle of Texas, I'll take the up & coming Astro's W
    Houston: over 8.5 -110. Check the pitchers stat's. L
    Colorado @ Arizona: Arizona to win -127. Colorado flat out sucks on the road.W
    Arizona :under 9. See above.W
    As always, BOL to all, and please for your own safety, don't follow these selections.

7/85.62.8/17.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 08-09-14 at 10:07 AM.

bamadale81
    bamadale81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

Lol!! I hope you get back my man.. I've had a pretty good run. probably because Baseball ISNT my sport and Im not emotional on any of my picks. Betting BIG this weekend with the HOUSE money!! BOL!!

Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Damn, that's a shit ton of plays tonight. Baseball has kicked your ass this week, I would've advised you to take up another sport, plenty of shit going on tonight. CFL, NFL, WNBA, Australlian Football. I like the Houston Astros pick alot though. I'd say that's a sure winner. BOL to you tonight.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bamadale81 View Post
    Lol!! I hope you get back my man.. I've had a pretty good run. probably because Baseball ISNT my sport and Im not emotional on any of my picks. Betting BIG this weekend with the HOUSE money!! BOL!!
    Brother as I recall, I complemented you on an excellent day??? What you are laughing at is beyond me, other than I am a complete loser. I also don't recall showing any emotion in these wagers. But, all that being said, have a great night and BOL in your selections whatever they may be.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes it has, this week. but like the man said, I am still playing with HOUSE MONEY. BOL my old friend, and hope you do well tonight. You know I don't usually make this many wagers, but, GOD hates a coward.

( Damn, that's a shit ton of plays tonight. Baseball has kicked your ass this week, I would've advised you to take up another sport, plenty of shit going on tonight. CFL, NFL, WNBA, Australlian Football. I like the Houston Astros pick alot though. I'd say that's a sure winner. BOL to you tonight. ) Posted by LB above.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 08-08-14 at 03:37 PM.

bamadale81
    bamadale81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

wasn't laughing at ya my man.... Youll make'em pay!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Yes it has, this week. but like the man said, I am still playing with HOUSE MONEY. BOL my old friend, and hope you do well tonight. You know I don't usually make this many wagers, but, GOD hates a coward.

( Damn, that's a shit ton of plays tonight. Baseball has kicked your ass this week, I would've advised you to take up another sport, plenty of shit going on tonight. CFL, NFL, WNBA, Australlian Football. I like the Houston Astros pick alot though. I'd say that's a sure winner. BOL to you tonight. ) Posted by LB above.
    Yes, I was thinking of taking up Ping Pong as my new sport. How about womens tennis??? I know, "Mud wrestling for women"

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bamadale81 View Post
    wasn't laughing at ya my man.... Youll make'em pay!!
    The only one paying will be me. LOL.

Legend_beatz

True true. GAME ON!

Legend_beatz

Yes, I was thinking of taking up Ping Pong as my new sport. How about womens tennis??? I know, "Mud wrestling for women"
    Haha whatever pays..... I'll lay money on a spitting contest if it pays. Don't be like that, bro.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_beatz View Post
    Haha whatever pays..... I'll lay money on a spitting contest if it pays. Don't be like that, bro.
    "Just F....... " with you Steven". If you follow movies. LOL