GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Tampa Bay vs Cubbies only early game for all the degenerates out there

Including myself haha. Cubbies pitcher Wada is 1-1 and has a pretty good low WHIP. I will probably stay away from this game but I wanted to see some thoughts on this. Should we go over, under, Rays or stay the hell away? I went 9-0 between bases NFL, and Canadian Football yesterday so of course I want to tread smartly.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13098

No bets on WNBA ??? LOL.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    No bets on WNBA ??? LOL.
    Sorry Mag44 I just can't get into watching lesbo women who want to be men running up and down the court haha. How are you doing in WNBA? How did you do yesterday. What about my question on this game?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Sorry Mag44 I just can't get into watching lesbo women who want to be men running up and down the court haha. How are you doing in WNBA? How did you do yesterday. What about my question on this game?
    I can't even believe there is a WNBA ???Never wagered on it, watched it or read about it. LOL. Yesterday another banner day going 1-2. This week sucks for me man. Never really looked at this game there are too many others to try to get a handle on. I'll pass on this one BOL.

OMGChoGath
    OMGChoGath's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rays or no play imo. Only thing that worries me is that baez kid can hit the long ball.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by OMGChoGath View Post
    Rays or no play imo. Only thing that worries me is that baez kid can hit the long ball.
    I tend to agree and lean towards the Rays. One source shows a 60% chance for the Rays to win but I will probably stay the hell away or wager very, very small for grins and giggles and something to do.

OMGChoGath

I'm on the rays for 250. They have a better lineup, better pitching, and are turning their season around slowly but surely.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Is that why they traded their best pitcher away???

OMGChoGath

I meant best pitching today, but the Cubs traded their best pitcher away also lol.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by OMGChoGath View Post
    I meant best pitching today, but the Cubs traded their best pitcher away also lol.
    The red Sox unloaded four pitchers, hey, that worked out well for them. LOL.