texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

i'd like to collect a goup of badass posters and kick the shit out of the angels

i mean for god's fukking sake man, what the fukk are you dickweeds doing???? have you no pride? just gonna let the dodgers kick you in the dick over and over again? i mean, it's a goddamn disgrace, and frankly, i'm not standing for it anymore.

texhooper

ok they won that first one, i misremembered, which i don't believe is a word. i've calmed down a little now. but just a little.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

LMFAO @ angels owing cj wilson $38M over the next 2 years

texhooper

i'm lmfao at myself for taking these bums for a second night in a row. about to go 1-3 to the dodgers. who are good, granted, but for pete's sake man...

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Sorry you took the angels man... i can never have faith in wilson.

texhooper

i usually don't. i'm more angry at the chicago sky honestly for blowing a +8.5 point cover in the last minute of a game where it was neck and neck. now this...just a bad day. what are you gonna do, on to tomorrow.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Tex is that you in your avatar?

texhooper

ok, one on, and no out, here's we go. this is our inning.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Make this line

LAA batboy -1250

posters +1060
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BatemanPatrickl

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Backing CJ Wilson and wagering WNBA. Hope Angels come back for you.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Tex is that you in your avatar?
    no, that's the bad guy terry silver from karate kid 3.

one of the best endings in modern film, by the way. racial slurs and swearing in a pg movie. they just don't make em like this anymore.

Points Awarded:

whtsox13 gave texhooper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Hyun-Jin Ryu is showing that he is a strong option with four straight pure quality starts and nine in his last 10 starts. Over his last four starts, he has a tremendous 28/3 K/BB. On the road this season, Ryu has done his best work, going 8-2 with a 2.89 ERA and 1.15 WHIP in 11 starts. Ryu put up a rough 4.45 ERA in 28 IP in July, but his base skills were actually the best in the NL that month: 10.2 K’s/9, 1.3 BB/9, 49% GB%. A 37% hit rate and 63% strand rate combined to inflate his ERA. He also was one of the best starters in the game in May. With a 2.68 xERA since July 1, Ryu is a very attractive stretch-run target and certainly offers up value here. We’ve written about pitchers in the past that have “lost it” and C.J. Wilson may very well be a strong candidate to join that list. Wilson hit the DL just before the All-Star break and missed only one start. He had struggled badly in his four starts before the break (19 runs and five HR over 18 2/3 IP) and was in need of both a time-out and some minor league instruction/rehab. The official word is that a sprained ankle and tightness in his left hip had affected his delivery, and that has been corrected or at least that’s what the Angels are saying. We’re not buying it. In his first start back after the break on August 2, Wilson didn’t last two innings in Tampa Bay. He allowed six runs and walked two in 1.1 innings and was yanked. Wilson has 109K’s over 118 innings this season but over his last two starts his swing and miss rate was 3%. He’s also walked 50 batters this season in those 118 frames and over his last four starts his BB/K split is 10/12 with a WHIP of 3.80. Is a 3.80 WHIP even possible? Throw in an xERA of 8.50 over that span and C.J. Wilson is instant fade material until he shows us something different. The Halos say he’s fine but words mean nothing. Let’s see him prove it.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post
    Backing CJ Wilson and wagering WNBA. Hope Angels come back for you.
    hahaha...i've honestly done well with both this year, this is just a bad day. but i hear you loud and clear.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    Hyun-Jin Ryu is showing that he is a strong option with four straight pure quality starts and nine in his last 10 starts. Over his last four starts, he has a tremendous 28/3 K/BB. On the road this season, Ryu has done his best work, going 8-2 with a 2.89 ERA and 1.15 WHIP in 11 starts. Ryu put up a rough 4.45 ERA in 28 IP in July, but his base skills were actually the best in the NL that month: 10.2 K’s/9, 1.3 BB/9, 49% GB%. A 37% hit rate and 63% strand rate combined to inflate his ERA. He also was one of the best starters in the game in May. With a 2.68 xERA since July 1, Ryu is a very attractive stretch-run target and certainly offers up value here. We’ve written about pitchers in the past that have “lost it” and C.J. Wilson may very well be a strong candidate to join that list. Wilson hit the DL just before the All-Star break and missed only one start. He had struggled badly in his four starts before the break (19 runs and five HR over 18 2/3 IP) and was in need of both a time-out and some minor league instruction/rehab. The official word is that a sprained ankle and tightness in his left hip had affected his delivery, and that has been corrected or at least that’s what the Angels are saying. We’re not buying it. In his first start back after the break on August 2, Wilson didn’t last two innings in Tampa Bay. He allowed six runs and walked two in 1.1 innings and was yanked. Wilson has 109K’s over 118 innings this season but over his last two starts his swing and miss rate was 3%. He’s also walked 50 batters this season in those 118 frames and over his last four starts his BB/K split is 10/12 with a WHIP of 3.80. Is a 3.80 WHIP even possible? Throw in an xERA of 8.50 over that span and C.J. Wilson is instant fade material until he shows us something different. The Halos say he’s fine but words mean nothing. Let’s see him prove it.
    i appreciate the cut and paste to throw salt in the wound. you're a gem.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Make this line

LAA batboy -1250

posters +1060

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    i appreciate the cut and paste to throw salt in the wound. you're a gem.
    what wound. are you wounded? better go to the ER.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    what wound. are you wounded? better go to the ER.
    forever wounded.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Angels do not have it
    DeSpite their record they have a lot of automatic outs in that lineup

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like your style texhoop......count me in. I've got nothing to lose so I'll be dangerous as a wolverine

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Angels are pretenders