Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Royals vs Diamondbacks total at 7.5???

Arizona allowed 31 runs in the last 4 games. 7.5 doesn't seem correct to me. Any thoughts on this one?

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

KC hasn't been giving up much as far as runs. I would not expect Az to get much going tonight in terms of offense... The question mark is Collmenter , wich one shows up tonight? I don't plan on playing this one maybe a FF under or wait to see if you can get and 8 at your book and hit the under. Would expect a low scoring game but who knows Az bullpen is one of the worst currently. I am avoiding this game altogether.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    KC hasn't been giving up much as far as runs. I would not expect Az to get much going tonight in terms of offense... The question mark is Collmenter , wich one shows up tonight? I don't plan on playing this one maybe a FF under or wait to see if you can get and 8 at your book and hit the under. Would expect a low scoring game but who knows Az bullpen is one of the worst currently. I am avoiding this game altogether.
    I see it this way too...of course if you take the FF Under, game will be 3-2 and then end up 4-3 final.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Went all in on kc +1.5

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I see it this way too...of course if you take the FF Under, game will be 3-2 and then end up 4-3 final.
    Wouldn't this be funny if it ends up 4-3?

RollinDo

And there we go!
    3-2 After 5
    4-3 Final