HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Dodgers as high as -260 vs LAA

I dont bet ML's at all thats not my lane but that doesnt mean i'm stupid for pounding LAA tonight vs krshaw. Everybody on this damn site talks about VALUE and being SHARP well this is as sharp is it gets. Theres no way in hell the the 2nd best team in the AL with the number 1 offense and a solid stater should be a -230-260 dog vs the dodgers i dont give a fuk if it cy kershaw. PLEASE somebody justify laying the juice with kershaw. oh and did i even mention that kershaw's been rocked by team multiple times in the past im talking 5/6 runs type rocked. Lastly the A's have the best pen in the majors. PLEASE make a case for backing LAD tonight im begging you. And lastly for what its worth their 5 games better then the dodgers lol EZ MONEY

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

The run line of +1.5 might be a better fit for you, seeing as how you don't like ML's. Kershaw is the best in the business, there is no doubting that. 13-2, 121 IP, 150 K's, 15 BB, 0.82 WHIP. Last 7, 6-0, 0.63 ERA,& .054 WHIP. Last 10 games he has given up 1-0-3-1-0-0-0-0-1-1. Not too shabby. By the way, I have him @ -228 @ 5 Dimes. Bovada is the only one @ -260. BOL in whatever you decide.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    The run line of +1.5 might be a better fit for you, seeing as how you don't like ML's. Kershaw is the best in the business, there is no doubting that. 13-2, 121 IP, 150 K's, 15 BB, 0.82 WHIP. Last 7, 6-0, 0.63 ERA,& .054 WHIP. Last 10 games he has given up 1-0-3-1-0-0-0-0-1-1. Not too shabby. By the way, I have him @ -228 @ 5 Dimes. Bovada is the only one @ -260. BOL in whatever you decide.
    Let me be perfectly clear about this before i say this KERSHAW IS THE BEST but has not faced an offense this good all season i dont count the rockies because their division rivals and we all know they're only good cause of the air in col. WOuld you be shocked if kershaw gave 3/4 ER to a angles line up that can hit 1-9 or 8 in this case. Plus its been 3 months since this guys looked human every pitcher has to get rocked eventually right i think he's due. Plus that dodgers offense is terrible can you really trust them to give em any support.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I hate to nit pick the kershaw but the best offense he's faced technically was the rockies over this stretch of historical greatness. Its not his fault the NL is terrible but at least felix and price and klubber face elite hitters i mean i think its just the perfect spot fade em especially after 2 straight CG i mean fatigue has to set in at some point. This feels like his 6inn 8hits 4 ER game. Now i dont do ml's but i do totals and i cant pull the trigger on this under and i saw a 6.5 i was tempted to buy the hook on 7 but i cringed and said na. I could be wrong and the guy goes 9 inns but who knows. we gotta see what the market does throuh out the day

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't agree that the Dodgers offense is terrible, they can score runs. I f you think Kershaw "is due" then bet against him. I don't buy that stuff someone is due. we all know not every pitcher wins every game, but this guy is in the zone right now, so to speak. And, no, I wouldn't be shocked if he gave up 3 runs, he already has. Also, the Rockies suck, doesn't matter anymore where they play. Well, as I said BOL in your wager and hope you cash.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Felix, Price and Kluber all pitch in the AL. Designated hitter. The NL guys have to bat for themselves, which makes it even more interesting he leads the league in complete games!!! Last time I saw Kershaw hit, he walked, STOLE second, and came home on a LINE drive to LEFT. He was hitting .226, which was better than half the Red Sox starting line up at the time. LOL.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Felix, Price and Kluber all pitch in the AL. Designated hitter. The NL guys have to bat for themselves, which makes it even more interesting he leads the league in complete games!!! Last time I saw Kershaw hit, he walked, STOLE second, and came home on a LINE drive to LEFT. He was hitting .226, which was better than half the Red Sox starting line up at the time. LOL.
    LOL. Thats very true i still cant beleave sox won it last year. I wonder what kershaw would be like in an angels uniform instead of a dodgers uniform. I really think mlb should have a DH in both leagues. Most pitchers are a waste of an AB besides kershaw and wood (lol he may homer in coors tonight) I've had this argument to many times at the bar that if waino and kershaw were in the AL would there numbers stay the same or be worst. We saw how normal Greinkie looked in the AL a couple years ago. How do you feel about NL pitchers being over rated ESPECIALLY this season.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree with the DH, should be both league's or not at all. As far as pitching, it is pretty even in the top ten, 5 NL & 5 AL. I don't necessarily thing NL is overrated, they have some good guys like Cueto. Everytime I see wainwright pitch I swear he does it with "smoke & mirrors" seems to me like a lot of junk balls, but he keeps them off balance. Gotta feel for Hammels, ranked 6 th, too bad he plays for Philly.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

It puts the AL at a disadvantage in the WS imo what if bmore makes it? where do they play cruz at? do they sit crush davis or 1 of their OF's to make room i think its ridiculous.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes, all or nothing on the DH. No other league does this with different rules. Imagine the NFL with no field goals in the NFC. LOL.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Yes, all or nothing on the DH. No other league does this with different rules. Imagine the NFL with no field goals in the NFC. LOL.
    Yes, or the NBA with a 12sec shot clock in the east LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Yes, or the NBA with a 12sec shot clock in the east LOL.
    What would be really nice is the NHL with no ref's and no penalties, kind of like the old "Rollerball" movie with James Cann. Everybody would watch that.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Agreed because NFL is getting soft us americans need our violence lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Agreed because NFL is getting soft us americans need our violence lol

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

I have been waiting for this kind of juice on the angels boys. Plain and simple dodgers struggle to put up runs and angels don't. Yes Kershaw is the shit but you have to be able to put up runs and the dodgers don't . Pound these fukin angels today boys. Forget the run line pound the shat out of M/l. Gl

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I agree theres no way in hell the best team in baseball should be a 2 dollar dog to anybody thats just ludacris

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Just don't go too big on the Angels even when they win. Looks like a classic set: best pitcher vs one of the best teams as underdog = pounding the underdog seems the logical result. I will be a bit cautious on this one.